The Roswell alien interview transicrpts

Initiate

PostFri Nov 30, 2012 11:40 am » by Chillitiger

Shendao wrote:
Chillitiger wrote:So stop feeling lonely and hey you are not alone right now, I am speaking to you!! :lol: :banana: :flop:

:hugging: :banana: Better now :flop:

Haha, Onya Shen, Your a good Bloke! :flop: :flop:

(You may need to look up some Aussie slang to understand that!)
Yes i'll admit it.... I think Max Keiser is a LEGEND

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 30, 2012 1:14 pm » by Tjahzi

holy canoly Chillitiger, that's one story :shock:

Initiate

PostSun Dec 02, 2012 3:20 pm » by Skydog

Phoenix rising wrote:
Skydog wrote:well that was quite a slog!i read the PDF file,took about 3 hours.If anybody is in two minds about taking it on,heres what i thought..To be honest i quite enjoyed it!It was like a free ebook on the subjects i and many here (i suspect) love,it touches on all sorts,underground bases,off world battles,Atlantis,Egypt,annunaki pretty much all the mysteries.
Sadly, im 99.9 % certain this is a work of science fiction which i suspect was a way to get the authors own ideas and philosophies out there,but its kinda fun,its written a little like Dianetics and i imagine the author may have designs on becoming the next L Ron Hubbard,in saying that,the author in this case is supposed to have taken her own life.
The overwhelming sense i got from the whole thing was the usual,humans can be so much more, blah blah,must change,blah blah,so i suspect this is written with only good intention.
Its well researched when it goes into detail and i must admit the author has a great imagination!I didnt really learn anything new but i enjoyed the background story about the 'domain' and the 'old empire' very much!
On the whole im glad i made the effort.well done to the author,hope he/she makes a buck or two :clapper:

Good summarization Skydog and like you say its a free ebook, glad you read it and then made a judgement based on that, i' like you enjoyed the read, i wanted to see if there were any parallels between the other supposed alien interview as that one talked about anciant battles, the lacerta files, this would be a good script for a film me thinks and like you say the author has a great imagination :cheers:

Went on and read the Lacerta files,which i found a lot easier(and quicker to read)Certainly some similarities,with the lizard lady blaming our locked in state on the'ilohim' rather than the'old empire'.
Both of these advanced beings seem to have a dislike for us humans,and who could blame them i suppose!
To me the Lacerta files were a lot more believable but still cant quite swallow it myself!My favourite bit was when she explained the underground citys as i could almost see it,was close to believing it at that point!
The funny thing is they both go on about the nature of conciousness and i have been seeing this alot recently,right here on DTV,with certain scientists talking about the 'holographic universe' and other things i
cant quite understand but it seems we may be on the verge of a major breakthrough in our view of the universe,if so lets hope its for the best.Thanks for the thread Pheonix Rising i really enjoyed it. :cheers:

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 02, 2012 5:10 pm » by Kinninigan

:alien: :look: :alien:

or you can buy my 10 cd box set of the teachings of the roswell alien.....

Teachings Of The Roswell Alien

Upload to Disclose.tv

Published on Jul 1, 2012 by kinninigan

Learn the secrets of the Universe.

:peep:
It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Initiate

PostSun Dec 02, 2012 5:35 pm » by Nelusmc

I read it and was astonished as to it talking more about the bible than a preacher does lol. Honestly I believe this is part of the great deception. It sounds believable but it fails to mention the Creator of Spirits. And do you notice how this thing can not stress enough regarding scriptures of the bible. They are speaking half truths and half lies. And the funny thing it mentioned that as well. It wants discredit everything thats in the bible. But yet it mentions it so much. And the war in the heavens.

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 26, 2013 3:33 pm » by Phoenix rising

I wanted to resurrect this thread because i know it can be laborious reading the pdf, for those who prefer the audio transcripts here you go, i've also uploaded the pdf to here on DTV which can either be read or downloaded via the media tab, scroll to documents;

Upload to Disclose.tv

We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 26, 2013 3:51 pm » by Kinninigan

:ohno:

this was the first video i ever made over a year ago...

dvd sales have not been too good though...i need some free promo!

Teachings Of The Roswell Alien

Upload to Disclose.tv

kinninigan

Published on Jul 1, 2012

Learn the secrets of the Universe.

:peep:

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 26, 2013 4:19 pm » by Phoenix rising

Nice work for a first vid Kinny :flop:
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 26, 2013 9:07 pm » by Kinninigan

Phoenix rising wrote:Nice work for a first vid Kinny :flop:

oops i posted in twice in this thread, oh well

:alien51:

Previous