The Roswell alien interview transicrpts

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 26, 2012 9:05 pm » by Phoenix rising

Has anyone started to read the transcripts of the Roswell alien interview yet, the video was recently uploaded here on dtv with a link to the pdf for quick reading

http://www.thenewearth.org/Roswell.pdf

I am interested in the read because maybe we i maybe learn more about earth's history, maybe much more that we are taught here, I've read a few stories from a supposed aliens perspective, one other being the Lacerta interviews on the link below

http://www.luisprada.com/protected/the_ ... _files.htm

I don't blindly believe everything i read or see but its good to cross reference stories and see if there is a correlation somewhere.

The story being conveyed through the Roswell alien so far is that we are a prison planet and our priests are like prison guards, lets face it i know there's a lot of guys on here that think this is a prison planet of sorts anyway, i know i do, here is an extract from page 72 of the pdf

A priesthood, or prison guards, were used to help
reinforce the idea that an individual, is only a
biological body, and is not an Immortal Spiritual Being.
The individual has no identity. The individuals have no
past lives. 102 (Footnote) The individual has no power. Only
the gods have power. And, the gods are a contrivance of
the priests who intercede between men and the gods they
serve. Men are slaves to the dictates of the priests
who threaten eternal spiritual punishment if men do not
obey them.
What else would one expect on a prison planet where all
prisoners have amnesia, and the priests themselves are
prisoners? The intervention of The Domain Force on
Earth has not been entirely successful due to the secret
mind-control operation of the "Old Empire" that still
continues to operate.
A battle was waged between the "Old Empire" forces and
The Domain through religious conquest. Between 1500 BCE
and about 1200 BCE, The Domain Forces attempted to teach
the concept of an individual, Immortal Spiritual Being
to several influential beings on Earth.
One such instance resulted in a very tragic
misunderstanding, misinterpretation and misapplication
of the concept. The idea was perverted and applied to
mean that there is only one IS-BE, instead of the truth
that everyone is an IS-BE! Obviously, this was a gross
incomprehension and an utter unwillingness to take
responsibility for one's own power.
The "Old Empire" priests managed to corrupt the concept
of individual immortality into the idea that there is
only one, all-powerful IS-BE, and that no one else is or
is allowed to be an IS-BE. Obviously, this is the work
of the "Old Empire" amnesia operation.
It is easy to teach this altered notion to beings who do
not want to be responsible for their own lives. Slaves
are such beings. As long as one chooses to assign
responsibility for creation, existence and personal
accountability for one's own thoughts and actions to
others, one is a slave.
As a result, the concept of a single monotheistic "god"
resulted and was promoted by many self-proclaimed
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 26, 2012 9:42 pm » by monica44

Phoenix rising wrote:Has anyone started to read the transcripts of the Roswell alien interview yet, the video was recently uploaded here on dtv with a link to the pdf for quick reading

http://www.thenewearth.org/Roswell.pdf

I don't blindly believe everything i read or see but its good to cross reference stories and see if there is a correlation somewhere.

A priesthood, or prison guards, were used to help
reinforce the idea that an individual, is only a
biological body, and is not an Immortal Spiritual Being.
The individual has no identity. The individuals have no
past lives. 102 (Footnote) The individual has no power. Only
the gods have power. And, the gods are a contrivance of
the priests who intercede between men and the gods they
serve. Men are slaves to the dictates of the priests
who threaten eternal spiritual punishment if men do not
obey them.
What else would one expect on a prison planet where all
prisoners have amnesia, and the priests themselves are
prisoners? The intervention of The Domain Force on
Earth has not been entirely successful due to the secret
mind-control operation of the "Old Empire" that still
continues to operate.
A battle was waged between the "Old Empire" forces and
The Domain through religious conquest. Between 1500 BCE
and about 1200 BCE, The Domain Forces attempted to teach
the concept of an individual, Immortal Spiritual Being
to several influential beings on Earth.
One such instance resulted in a very tragic
misunderstanding, misinterpretation and misapplication
of the concept. The idea was perverted and applied to
mean that there is only one IS-BE, instead of the truth
that everyone is an IS-BE! Obviously, this was a gross
incomprehension and an utter unwillingness to take
responsibility for one's own power.
The "Old Empire" priests managed to corrupt the concept
of individual immortality into the idea that there is
only one, all-powerful IS-BE, and that no one else is or
is allowed to be an IS-BE. Obviously, this is the work
of the "Old Empire" amnesia operation.
It is easy to teach this altered notion to beings who do
not want to be responsible for their own lives. Slaves
are such beings. As long as one chooses to assign
responsibility for creation, existence and personal
accountability for one's own thoughts and actions to
others, one is a slave.
As a result, the concept of a single monotheistic "god"
resulted and was promoted by many self-proclaimed

Well said, :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

WE ARE IMMORTAL BEINGS, now is the time to wake up before it is too late, that would be the real tragedy in all this.....The thought of spending another millennium on the karmic wheel of this planet fills me with dread..
We are not human beings on a spiritual journey, we are spiritual beings on a human journey; Stephen Covey.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 26, 2012 10:55 pm » by Phoenix rising

Theres some pretty in depth stuff in the transcripts Monica, I am finding it fascinating, i will make my own judgements in the process

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 26, 2012 11:23 pm » by Eldorado

Greys don't speak like that....I'm sorry...

They are a completely telepathic race who were known for giving only the answer to the direct questions they were asked.....

usually they were bound by the agreements of other races to not interfere with the affairs of humans

so they chose to answer the idiots who were asking them many things about our history and our future.....

they gave the humans a few token gifts, those gifts were developed into advanced technologies that we are using today......

Human's biggest mistake was trusting them wholeheartedly, and developing their entire industry in a manner that could be easily taken over through their abilities to control these technologies.......from any remote location......

good luck humans.......you are destined to evolve or die.......there is no eternal life other than in the spirit world after death, and the creator will be very happy that you are removed from the earth having fully seen all of these races and their ignorant desires manifest....

you are no race of Human Beings........you are those destined for your own destruction, and we will return to settle this planet as we have for thousands of years.........

any other insights you may want to delve into....????

“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Super Moderator

PostTue Nov 27, 2012 12:29 am » by Spock

Eldorado wrote:Greys don't speak like that....I'm sorry...

Last week, Japanese scientists explaced... placed explosive detonators at the bottom of Lake Loch Ness to blow Nessie out of the water. Sir Cort Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake and its local residents and all those who seek for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally.

:think:

Writer

PostTue Nov 27, 2012 1:18 am » by The Lion

yeah dude, I know a grey and he doesnt talk like that, last thing he said was "you must take the one ring, and cast it into the fires of mount doom" that gandolf, hes pretty dramatic.

Initiate

PostTue Nov 27, 2012 3:23 pm » by Skydog

well that was quite a slog!i read the PDF file,took about 3 hours.If anybody is in two minds about taking it on,heres what i thought..To be honest i quite enjoyed it!It was like a free ebook on the subjects i and many here (i suspect) love,it touches on all sorts,underground bases,off world battles,Atlantis,Egypt,annunaki pretty much all the mysteries.
Sadly, im 99.9 % certain this is a work of science fiction which i suspect was a way to get the authors own ideas and philosophies out there,but its kinda fun,its written a little like Dianetics and i imagine the author may have designs on becoming the next L Ron Hubbard,in saying that,the author in this case is supposed to have taken her own life.
The overwhelming sense i got from the whole thing was the usual,humans can be so much more, blah blah,must change,blah blah,so i suspect this is written with only good intention.
Its well researched when it goes into detail and i must admit the author has a great imagination!I didnt really learn anything new but i enjoyed the background story about the 'domain' and the 'old empire' very much!
On the whole im glad i made the effort.well done to the author,hope he/she makes a buck or two :clapper:

Writer

PostTue Nov 27, 2012 3:38 pm » by xSZx

It was interesting to read but there was so much human supposition that i became skeptical.
After a few a pages i began to feel as if i was reading Wikipedia, an idea i feel is supported by the rather huge listing of wiki references at the end.(not to mention the disclaimer at the beginning)
An easy give away is the use of words such as 'love' , 'peace' and 'harmony'. As well as referring to humans as spiritual beings.
However, there were elements mentioned...small details that had an air of authenticity.
I found particular of interest the concept of the Old Empire 'Is-Be' electric field trap.
And the hints that the Domain beings were as yet unwilling or unable to dismantle it.
Indeed it is stated that it would be pointless to do so unless they also had a way to fully restore the identity and memories of the so called 'Is-Be' beings.
My impression is that someone plagiarized the idea and went through wiki trying to beef it up.
I'm interested in the source of some of the ideas and concepts expressed in this text and how they fit into my own understandings.

Initiate

PostTue Nov 27, 2012 3:44 pm » by Bert666

very interesting

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 27, 2012 3:46 pm » by Phoenix rising

Skydog wrote:well that was quite a slog!i read the PDF file,took about 3 hours.If anybody is in two minds about taking it on,heres what i thought..To be honest i quite enjoyed it!It was like a free ebook on the subjects i and many here (i suspect) love,it touches on all sorts,underground bases,off world battles,Atlantis,Egypt,annunaki pretty much all the mysteries.
Sadly, im 99.9 % certain this is a work of science fiction which i suspect was a way to get the authors own ideas and philosophies out there,but its kinda fun,its written a little like Dianetics and i imagine the author may have designs on becoming the next L Ron Hubbard,in saying that,the author in this case is supposed to have taken her own life.
The overwhelming sense i got from the whole thing was the usual,humans can be so much more, blah blah,must change,blah blah,so i suspect this is written with only good intention.
Its well researched when it goes into detail and i must admit the author has a great imagination!I didnt really learn anything new but i enjoyed the background story about the 'domain' and the 'old empire' very much!
On the whole im glad i made the effort.well done to the author,hope he/she makes a buck or two :clapper:

Good summarization Skydog and like you say its a free ebook, glad you read it and then made a judgement based on that, i' like you enjoyed the read, i wanted to see if there were any parallels between the other supposed alien interview as that one talked about anciant battles, the lacerta files, this would be a good script for a film me thinks and like you say the author has a great imagination :cheers:

Next