The Russians are coming 30,000-100,000 red alert

Conspirator

PostThu May 10, 2012 2:25 am » by Noentry

If Russia send 100,000 solders to America, they had better send 100,000 body bags too.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Initiate

PostThu May 10, 2012 3:01 am » by SonOfGodEternalFlame

WELL HOW ABOUT IT, TRUTH IS WERE ALL GOING TO DIE SOME DAY!
THEY WORK HARD TO BRING BACK ANCIENT MYSTERY RELIGION !
IT'S A PRIVILEGE TO LIVE THESE DAY'S AND SEE IT ALL COME TO PAST.
KNOWING'S HALF THE BATTLE, THE OTHER HALF IS WHICH SIDE
OF THE BATTLE YOUR ON. WHO DOES # 2 WORK FOR.

Conspirator

PostThu May 10, 2012 4:57 am » by SUKHOV

SMH. some of the dehumanized comments in this thread are quite ignorant.
The True Sons of Liberty are alive and well.
Мое сердце, мой спаситель, да будет свет.

Conspirator

PostThu May 10, 2012 7:39 am » by Dagnamski

seems like a cunning plan.........
“If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it”

>>>>>Image

Conspirator

PostThu May 10, 2012 10:02 am » by Svaha

Nice diversion, you should be more afraid of the real danger that comes from within and that's growing for some years now.

It's just like in Europe, the system is crumbling, people have to pay for debts that are not their own and this will lead to revolution at some time.
This revolution will be portrayed as right / left wing extremism by the 'ruling class', an opportunity to get rid of a lot of people.
The same will happen in the US, only difference is that people in the US have access to arms, so more need for an armed domestic force and tighter controll.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Conspirator

PostThu May 10, 2012 2:02 pm » by Tuor10

100,000 Spatsnaz LOL

They have about 20 thousand - tops.

Spatsnaz is a generic term anyway. Yes, their special forces are termed Spatsnaz, but that is because they do not come under the direct control of the Russian military command. There are Spatsnaz forces that are controlled by various interiors of government. I would exactly term them special forces.

Initiate

PostThu May 10, 2012 2:47 pm » by Tonyw

LMFAO That's a Doozy
Drdsturbed wrote:What ever would 100000 Russians do when every hillbilly over here has a weapon sticking out of every orifice of their body ready to shoot something?
I am what i am.

War does not determine who is right, War determines who is left. [img]http://i47.tinypic.com/5aro28.gif[/img]

Initiate

PostThu May 10, 2012 3:36 pm » by Nelusmc

For those people that don't believe it is possible that this will happen please listen to this start at 34.00

http://www.trunews.com/Audio/5_07_12_mo ... unews2.mp3

Conspirator

PostFri May 11, 2012 12:16 am » by SUKHOV

I'm going to reiterate that this would not happen. Russia has enough of its problems stateside, and not to mention the funds to move that many troops are beyond their means at the moment even if they did want to. They are right on the border of China, the eastern block, right above the middle east(essentially) So i'm sure America isn't in their agenda. All Russian politician's families come to America to study and vacation, and many other normal Russians do the same, so why would they want to invade or even entertain the Idea? This is just offensive.
The True Sons of Liberty are alive and well.
Мое сердце, мой спаситель, да будет свет.

Conspirator

PostFri May 11, 2012 2:43 am » by Shaggietrip

Travvysavvy wrote:SMH. some of the dehumanized comments in this thread are quite ignorant.

Yes, some are ignorant [I am not excluded in some respect off topic]. But that is how many do think now. Ignorance is bliss to some.

One can only bring to the table what they 'think' they know. Be it Christianity,Buddhism.Atheist or...

I think ,it is good to to have ones believe. To make it every ones is the prb.

Stick with what you believe in if if gives you what you want. Or close to it. I will not go into ones believes or what they 'think' they will obtain from it. It is ones choice. Do not try to make a lesbian straight or vise versa so to say.{Do not mess with my METAPHOR it is as such just an example]

Yes some are very ignorant and will suck in any thing from a source. Be it here at Dtv or otherwise. Please read, research and follow what you believe is right. Sure i am leaving a wide open target on my ass but that is what my thoughts are at this moment.

Earths population consists of many genre,religions and believes. Move the &uck on. That is the key.

I am sure some may find my opinion a target but so be it. Say what you wish.

WW3, Specnaz sooooooo much bullshit. Grow up and be prepped for all. Repent Otto

Ignorance or bliss?

Ramblings of Shaggietrip
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

PreviousNext