the science of death

Initiate

PostSat Jun 26, 2010 11:42 pm » by Nibirutracker

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=24771&p=267101&start=30&view=show#p267101

Look at his response when I grilled him on innerearth.
As an individual I was known as the DJ or the mixer.
Grandmaster Flash

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 27, 2010 12:02 am » by Nihilgeist

Even if you pulled that outta your....head, that's a very intriguing theory. At the very least, it'd make a good book. Gives a new meaning for mummifications.
Five Finger Death Punch
"I'd rather you hate me, for everything I am than ever love me, for something that I'm not."

Lowsix wrote:Seriously dude..you're trash.
Always have been.

Initiate

PostSun Jun 27, 2010 12:05 am » by Cotterpin

nibirutracker wrote:http://www.disclose.tv/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=24771&p=267101&start=30&view=show#p267101

Look at his response when I grilled him on innerearth.

I know. He's unnecessarily enigmatic.
Researching UFO phenomenon from the latest cases to scientific theories behind propulsion systems.
http://www.uforesearchnetwork.proboards.com/index.cgi

Independent News for Independent Minds
http://www.paintedtruth.com/v3/index.php

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 27, 2010 12:38 am » by Telos61

cotterpin wrote:I heard there is a belief among some people that the ghost of the recently departed roam earth for thirty days before going to where it is to go.

I'm not necessarily supporting that Telos has friends in the mountain - he might, who knows? - but it is at least interesting that he speaks of the attachment to the physical body for a certain length of time before the body totally disintegrates, freeing the spirit to move along.

yes cotterpin.... i learned that as a rosicrucian and studied it throughly... I have been a rosicrucian for sometime and it is an excellent course of study..... their teachings date back to the ancient mystery schools of ancient egypt....

they are located in san jose california and give out monographs to those who join and their are levels as time goes by....... initiations and all.

the protoplasmic shell that i speak of is pure consciousness.

"I TOLD MY YOGI ONCE HOW GRATEFUL I AM FOR TEACHING ME THE WISDOM OF LIFE AND HE REPLIED - IT IS I WHO SHOULD BE GRATEFUL TO YOU, IF YOU WERE NOT LOOKING AT ME I WOULD NOT EXIST"

YOGANANDA

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 27, 2010 2:20 pm » by Nihilgeist

drabbit wrote:has he told anyone yet why his avatar is a fanny and his signature is an eggplant?

nihilgeist I find your avatar extremely coolness.. love it

Not that I'm aware of. And thank you drabbit, I've been enjoying your avatars for some time now and they keep getting better and better.

This image is a modified version of Abrar Amjal's Angel of Death. Just recently found his work and I must say it's phenomenal in my opinion.

There's quite a few others there that I intend to use in the future...

http://www.aaillustrations.com/#

If you have any suggestions/recommendations, please do share. I know deviantART is another awesome source.
Five Finger Death Punch
"I'd rather you hate me, for everything I am than ever love me, for something that I'm not."

Lowsix wrote:Seriously dude..you're trash.
Always have been.

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 27, 2010 3:00 pm » by Svaha

It's all inside yourself, even the whole world of 'ghosts'.
There is no future, no past, all is present in the now.
What you see is not what there is, but what you are at that moment.
Humans are of similar structure as the universe, the same building blocks.
Like a spiral.
Human consciousness is fixed on a point of the spiral, in a box as it were.
We can't explain things outside this box with words, not describe because our language is not suited for that.
Only experience.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 27, 2010 5:12 pm » by Telos61

excellent!!!

"I TOLD MY YOGI ONCE HOW GRATEFUL I AM FOR TEACHING ME THE WISDOM OF LIFE AND HE REPLIED - IT IS I WHO SHOULD BE GRATEFUL TO YOU, IF YOU WERE NOT LOOKING AT ME I WOULD NOT EXIST"

YOGANANDA

Initiate

PostSun Jun 27, 2010 8:22 pm » by Cotterpin

telos61 wrote:
cotterpin wrote:I heard there is a belief among some people that the ghost of the recently departed roam earth for thirty days before going to where it is to go.

I'm not necessarily supporting that Telos has friends in the mountain - he might, who knows? - but it is at least interesting that he speaks of the attachment to the physical body for a certain length of time before the body totally disintegrates, freeing the spirit to move along.

yes cotterpin.... i learned that as a rosicrucian and studied it throughly... I have been a rosicrucian for sometime and it is an excellent course of study..... their teachings date back to the ancient mystery schools of ancient egypt....

they are located in san jose california and give out monographs to those who join and their are levels as time goes by....... initiations and all.

the protoplasmic shell that i speak of is pure consciousness.

I briefly looked into the Rosicrucian subject some time back and I'll be honest, that was the only time I looked at them so I've forgotten what I learned - I mean it was a really long time ago!

OK, you've re-sparked my curiosity to reaquaint myself. I recall that I found them an intriguing subject ---- what was the name of that video?? Something about the story of America's beginnings starting well back in history in Europe.

And yes, it is pure consciousness, but there is an energy association - a life. It's just not life as it is known on this plane.
Researching UFO phenomenon from the latest cases to scientific theories behind propulsion systems.

Initiate

PostSun Jun 27, 2010 8:31 pm » by Cotterpin

svaha wrote:It's all inside yourself, even the whole world of 'ghosts'.
There is no future, no past, all is present in the now.
What you see is not what there is, but what you are at that moment.
Humans are of similar structure as the universe, the same building blocks.
Like a spiral.
Human consciousness is fixed on a point of the spiral, in a box as it were.
We can't explain things outside this box with words, not describe because our language is not suited for that.
Only experience.

You speak Buddhist in nature. I'm a relatively new student to Buddhism. I still maintain my Christian faith but as the Bible and Christian studies have been so muddied by Man over the many generations to fit his intents and purposes, while largely ignoring the core of Christianity, which I adhere to, I have found a greater spiritual relationship in Buddhism.

And no, I have no intentions of pushing either belief system on anybody. If I can't stand that how can I expect anyone else to?

Initiate

PostSun Jun 27, 2010 9:42 pm » by Cee420

Hey..

Hope you won't get offended, but Rosicrucianism is jsut mythical allegory-bull shit ..it has very little to do with reality ..i seriously doubt we are androgynous! ..we were created male and female ..imagine the mind fuck for hetero sexual people to transform into this androgynous thing after death?!! lol

This is just one of illuminati brainwashing religions ..full of sex organ allegory.

..like a said ..hope you won't get offended that i say this, bro :flop:

Peace.

PreviousNext