the science of death

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 05, 2010 4:21 pm » by Telos61

Got something from the lemurians living under mt shasta last night and I would like to share it with you... they communicate with me in the astral planes when im dreaming....... and in those dreams they are as real as you and me.....

When a person dies the astral cord does not entirely break........ the energy or astral body is still connected to the electromagnetic essence of the human shell......electron, protons and atoms in the human body are still somewhat alive after death and still intermingle with the casual body or astral energy body. as long as the dead body is still in tact.... the astral person cannot leave the physical plane..... that photon person is stuck inside a protoplasmic cocoon in which they cannot leave..

as the dead body decays.. so does the protoplasmic shell.... freeing the astral energy body more and more as time goes by...... this can be a long process.. especially if the dead body mummifies and does not disentigrate entirely.........even the bones that are left can sometimes prevent the astral energy body from leaving to the next vibratory state of consciousness. This is because of mans ignorance on how to prepare the body after death...... buddhists believe in cremation and this is why they perform cremation.. so the soul or enregy body can quickly set itself free and have the protoplasmic shell disentigrate quickly.....

the millions and millions and million and billions of people who have died and were buried over the centuries.... have produced another astral realm very close to the earth vibration where souls are trapped until their dead body completely turns to dust. there are billions of souls in this plane that dont have to be reincarnated and wont reincarnate because they are still who they were on earth and even look the same. they can continue to live there lives normally like they did on earth and never lose their identity and get reincarnated because thier dead body has not decayed yet..

this is why their are so many hauntings going on on the earth..... When i go to cemetaries at night ,,, i can feel them... i can feel the people......so do cats.... many cats hang out in cemetaries.. i see them all the time... most are black and i still dont know why... thats a weird one...

the ancient egyptians treated the dead body in a way where it would not decay but get mummified and they did this for a reason...... the kings and queens will never die as long as the body is mummified and never breaks down.... the king and queens and royality can live forever in the astral planes without ever losing their identity that they had when on the earth..

they never have to worry about getting reincarnated and losing there personalities for eternity and become someone else..

NOW IS THIS TRUE OR FALSE?

JC

"I TOLD MY YOGI ONCE HOW GRATEFUL I AM FOR TEACHING ME THE WISDOM OF LIFE AND HE REPLIED - IT IS I WHO SHOULD BE GRATEFUL TO YOU, IF YOU WERE NOT LOOKING AT ME I WOULD NOT EXIST"

YOGANANDA

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 05, 2010 5:07 pm » by Allreadydead

telos61 said:
this is why their are so many hauntings going on on the earth..... When i go to cemetaries at night ,,, i can feel them... i can feel the people......so do cats.... many cats hang out in cemetaries.. i see them all the time... most are black and i still dont know why... thats a weird one...

You hang around cemetaries at night?.....Watching cats?...........That explains everything, thank you! :roll: :ohno: :mrgreen:

Writer

PostSat Jun 05, 2010 5:15 pm » by Roughbeast

telos61 wrote:Got something from the lemurians living under mt shasta last night and I would like to share it with you

The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Initiate

PostSat Jun 05, 2010 6:10 pm » by shifter

I met this girl awhile back and she worked at an old seniors home. She told me there's a cat that wonders the place and they take care of it. Around one week before an elder is ready to pass on in life, the cat enters the room and doesn't leave until the old person dies. Once the person dies my friend opens the window to lets the spirit out. The people she works with said she's wierd for doing that. She said this has happened many times and it's gives family, friends and loved ones time to say their goodbyes because they know because of the cat that it's their time to go. When the cat enters the room, the family is notified. I seen a story like that on W5 once also. Cats can sense death.

Initiate

PostSat Jun 05, 2010 8:51 pm » by Freedomofwill

Now I know your a nut job.

That doesn't happen at all.

I think your story about Aussie's at Mt Shasta confirmed that to me.

Where do you pull this bullshit from?

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 05, 2010 9:06 pm » by Allreadydead

freedomofwill wrote:Now I know your a nut job.

That doesn't happen at all.

I think your story about Aussie's at Mt Shasta confirmed that to me.

Where do you pull this bullshit from?

Out of his dreams.............

I had a dream that I was shagging britney Spears and Julia Roberts, but I didn't share that on Disclosetv......Oh shit!....I just did......does that make it true? :mrgreen:

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 05, 2010 9:11 pm » by Telos61

HOW DARE YOU TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I TOLD MY YOGI ONCE HOW GRATEFUL I AM FOR TEACHING ME THE WISDOM OF LIFE AND HE REPLIED - IT IS I WHO SHOULD BE GRATEFUL TO YOU, IF YOU WERE NOT LOOKING AT ME I WOULD NOT EXIST"

YOGANANDA

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 05, 2010 10:03 pm » by Aardvaaks

Cats are well cited as having a sixth sense or extra perceptions along with good eyesight and hearing, smell, now whether this indicates a brief bridge to another realm is another matter :think:
' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx

Initiate

PostSat Jun 05, 2010 10:16 pm » by Redistuo

Initiate

PostSat Jun 26, 2010 9:35 pm » by Cotterpin

I heard there is a belief among some people that the ghost of the recently departed roam earth for thirty days before going to where it is to go.

I'm not necessarily supporting that Telos has friends in the mountain - he might, who knows? - but it is at least interesting that he speaks of the attachment to the physical body for a certain length of time before the body totally disintegrates, freeing the spirit to move along.
Researching UFO phenomenon from the latest cases to scientific theories behind propulsion systems.
http://www.uforesearchnetwork.proboards.com/index.cgi

Independent News for Independent Minds
http://www.paintedtruth.com/v3/index.php

Next