The Scientific Case Against Evolution

Writer
Posts: 83
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:31 pm

PostSat Oct 06, 2012 12:06 am » by Webhead


its all rubbish we never evolved from anything , if we did the apes wouldnt be around now its a lie, the truth is nobody know what happened, but i still beleive we are just a big experiment for those greys.

time will tell.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1904
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:58 pm

PostSat Oct 06, 2012 12:42 am » by Richc


Webhead wrote:its all rubbish we never evolved from anything , if we did the apes wouldnt be around now its a lie, the truth is nobody know what happened, but i still beleive we are just a big experiment for those greys.

time will tell.


I would seem to have one point of view on the argument. ( pro evolution ). I actually don't.

I actually just theorise from all angles.

Example. I recently created the thread below....

I was in a roundabout way saying, if we evolved on this planet why haven't we evolved to source our required energy via photosynthesis just like plants. Wouldn't evolution have figured that one out with us.?

http://www.disclose.tv/forum/post832475.html#p832475

RIK
"Theres A Storm Coming!"

Conspirator
Posts: 1777
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:21 pm

PostSat Oct 06, 2012 6:07 am » by Nihilgeist


Richc wrote:
Daemonfoe wrote:Even if God is real and everything was created by him/it, evolution still takes place, like it or not.


Im so glad you posted this because guess what my next post was going to be......?

This....

What if God created existance and the abillity for it to evolve with free will.

So both theories are correct so why the big fight..? :flop:

RIK


Because it's disingenuous. While someone like you can believe in this "coexistence of beliefs", a true Christian like Truthdefender KNOWS this flies in the face of Christianity and the Bible as a whole, specifically the Old Testament. It flies in the face of Genesis, and flies in the face of the trace of lineage from Adam to current man and the age of the earth according to this.

You can 'call' yourself a christian and just 'ignore' certain parts of the Bible I suppose. Or you can cop out and say the 'age' of the men in earlier years was longer while the 'days' of gone were eons, but that's still relying on hocus pocus and flies in the face of observation (Science) to say man magically lived for hundreds or thousands of year a long time ago but doesn't now.

By allowing someone to 'believe' in this just enables them to foster irrational conclusions, and while that's perfectly in their right, you shouldn't say your conclusons in science 'co-exist' with such beliefs because they CLEARLY DON'T.
Five Finger Death Punch
"I'd rather you hate me, for everything I am than ever love me, for something that I'm not."

Lowsix wrote:Seriously dude..you're trash.
Always have been.

Conspirator
Posts: 1777
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:21 pm

PostSat Oct 06, 2012 6:14 am » by Nihilgeist


Truthdefender wrote:
This is what evolution science proposes is it not? From single cells to consciousness. From goo to you, by way of the zoo, right?

@ Poooooot, finches are finches, no matter the variety, yes?



Truthdefender wrote:@ Poooooot, finches are finches, no matter the variety, yes?


Truthdefender wrote:@ Poooooot, finches are finches, no matter the variety, yes?



Upload to Disclose.tv


Conspirator
Posts: 1777
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:21 pm

PostSat Oct 06, 2012 7:21 am » by Nihilgeist


Nihilgeist wrote:
Richc wrote:
Daemonfoe wrote:Even if God is real and everything was created by him/it, evolution still takes place, like it or not.


Im so glad you posted this because guess what my next post was going to be......?

This....

What if God created existance and the abillity for it to evolve with free will.

So both theories are correct so why the big fight..? :flop:

RIK


Because it's disingenuous. While someone like you can believe in this "coexistence of beliefs", a true Christian like Truthdefender KNOWS this flies in the face of Christianity and the Bible as a whole, specifically the Old Testament. It flies in the face of Genesis, and flies in the face of the trace of lineage from Adam to current man and the age of the earth according to this.

You can 'call' yourself a christian and just 'ignore' certain parts of the Bible I suppose. Or you can cop out and say the 'age' of the men in earlier years was longer while the 'days' of gone were eons, but that's still relying on hocus pocus and flies in the face of observation (Science) to say man magically lived for hundreds or thousands of year a long time ago but doesn't now.

By allowing someone to 'believe' in this just enables them to foster irrational conclusions, and while that's perfectly in their right, you shouldn't say your conclusons in science 'co-exist' with such beliefs because they CLEARLY DON'T.


This is what happens when you allow these 'ideas' to co-exist. They end up in positions and places of power within our own government; in a SCIENCE position of all places!

http://www.thedailydolt.com/2012/10/05/tea-party-rep-paul-broun-evolution-and-big-bang-are-lies-straight-from-the-pit-of-hell-why-yes-he-serves-on-the-house-science-committee-with-todd-akin/

"All that stuff I was taught about evolution and embryology and the Big Bang Theory, all that is lies straight from the pit of Hell. And it’s lies to try to keep me and all the folks who were taught that from understanding that they need a savior.

You see, there are a lot of scientific data that I’ve found out as a scientist that actually show that this is really a young Earth. I don’t believe that the Earth’s but about 9,000 years old. I believe it was created in six days as we know them. That’s what the Bible says.

What I’ve come to learn is that [the Bible is] the manufacturer’s handbook, is what I call it. It teaches us how to run our lives individually, how to run our families, how to run our churches. But it teaches us how to run all of public policy and everything in society. And that’s the reason as your congressman I hold the holy Bible as being the major directions to me of how I vote in Washington, D.C., and I’ll continue to do that."
Five Finger Death Punch
"I'd rather you hate me, for everything I am than ever love me, for something that I'm not."

Lowsix wrote:Seriously dude..you're trash.
Always have been.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 539
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:20 am

PostSat Oct 06, 2012 7:57 am » by Boatman


We are Here.
Image

Member
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:25 pm

PostSat Oct 06, 2012 7:59 am » by BobbahFett



Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1518
Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:09 am

PostSat Oct 06, 2012 5:24 pm » by Nilm33


Darwin was a racist bigot that came from an immense wealthy family. Just saying. The guy wasnt that brilliant, just observant, and had the money to explore.

Extract the genes from a nucleus, and a cell still lives and does its job. How is that so if genes are responsible for life? So then where does the "life" come from if DNA is absent from a cell?

Life came first, then DNA. DNA guides life through its envorinment.

Evolution is only partially correct.

It will be about 100 years give or take before you evolutionists figure that out.

It has always been this way. Just wait for the next big "Darwinian" breakthrough, then everyone on here will have changed their perspective, forgetting all the things they had wrong prior.

Look up "water bear" and tell me what environment allowed it to adapt to vaccum pressures, subfreezing temps, lethal radiation and scorching hot tempatures...

Image

The fact is that even the most genius of us are still in our infancy of what is to be understood about this reality. Subscribe to nothing, question everything.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1058
Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:51 pm
Location: Netherlands

PostSat Oct 06, 2012 5:39 pm » by Seriouscitizen


Nilm33 wrote:
The fact is that even the most genius of us are still in our infancy of what is to be understood about this reality. Subscribe to nothing, question everything.


exactly. And for those of you who ever attented university. I think we all know that in science the first thing you learn is that everything is a HYPOTHESIS. Meaning things are true untill proven differently. Also meaning holding on to a certain dogma will create filteres that doesn't allow you to perceive new 'realities".
And also there are even scientist that aknowledge that the observer influences the result of a scientific experiment. What I am saying with this is if that if that is true, you cannot trust your 'facts' with mere rational thinking. So if a thing doesn't completely resonate there has to be more research. Well I am not a passionate researcher on this subject because i agree with Boatman, we are here. So to me this chapter of evolution will only become personally important when it is relevant. And right now isn't the case so I wont state anything regarding it being true or false.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2184
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:21 pm

PostSat Oct 06, 2012 8:34 pm » by Daemonfoe


Nilm33 wrote:Evolution is only partially correct.

So you're basically saying there is some form of evolution taking place.

Who ever suggested that life came from evolution? That evolution is a replacement for God?
The two choices we have are something starting from nothing, or something existing infinitely. These are both paradoxes. The existence of everything is therefore a paradox. -daemonfoe


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook