The screams sound genuine !!

Initiate

PostFri Apr 30, 2010 2:55 pm » by Doguedaze

Check out the window behind the guy standing up!!

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ak32t4IEaR0&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ak32t4IEaR0&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

:peep: :alien:

Initiate

PostFri Apr 30, 2010 3:41 pm » by Freedomofwill

Wow that's really scary. I felt it....

I dunno though....

Something also doesn't seem quite right. Whether or not its real I don't know.

Initiate

PostFri Apr 30, 2010 3:44 pm » by Doguedaze

freedomofwill wrote:Wow that's really scary. I felt it....

I dunno though....

Something also doesn't seem quite right. Whether or not its real I don't know.

This does not look as if it is staged imo, but saying that who knows these days, made me jump a little lol

Initiate

PostFri Apr 30, 2010 4:11 pm » by Freedomofwill

Dosn't need to be staged.

This is what people do. They have a camera man inside the house, and they get say a guy in a costume like that to lurk through the window. People inside for a minute would think it's the real thing and get scared.

The thing outside the window isn't clear enough and I reckon it could be anyone in a costume.

I doubt Aliens would lurk like that. If anything they would probably be completely invisible or change shape, or just simply be in the Astral realm watching.

Initiate

PostFri Apr 30, 2010 4:19 pm » by Doguedaze

freedomofwill wrote:Dosn't need to be staged.

This is what people do. They have a camera man inside the house, and they get say a guy in a costume like that to lurk through the window. People inside for a minute would think it's the real thing and get scared.

The thing outside the window isn't clear enough and I reckon it could be anyone in a costume.

I doubt Aliens would lurk like that. If anything they would probably be completely invisible or change shape, or just simply be in the Astral realm watching.

The screams worked for me, I get what you are saying though, just a prank and that is likley

:cheers: