The secret hidden into a woman's knickers. Don't look!

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 18, 2013 2:29 am » by Toxic32

The secret hidden into a woman's knickers. Don't look! But do learn. Laughter is the number one force. It makes her relaxed and creates an Affinity with you. It doesn't matter what a road crash you are. Good looks has a big advantage. But consideration and caring can neutralise that. Remember females are looking for the long term advantages. Even if they don't know it. Who is best for them to create the environment and circumstances that will allow her to bring up her children. So as they say I laugh my knickers off. LOL

Just to add a bit light to the darkness. :lol:
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 18, 2013 3:47 am » by Cia212

The real secret - a lot of cash and the best blow in town.

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 18, 2013 5:35 am » by RATRODROB

i forget what it looks like down there :headscratch: :think: :lol:
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 18, 2013 6:04 am » by Zer0

So what are you saying is, that you can get any girl you want as long as you are funny?

When has that ever worked?

Oh right..

Now all I need to learn is how to be funny :dunno:
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 18, 2013 6:50 pm » by Poooooot

Master Otoel wrote:So what are you saying is, that you can get any girl you want as long as you are funny?

Laughter may reel us in, but it won't keep us around. There's gotta be something else.
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 18, 2013 7:36 pm » by Seriouscitizen

Poooooot wrote:
Master Otoel wrote:So what are you saying is, that you can get any girl you want as long as you are funny?

Laughter may reel us in, but it won't keep us around. There's gotta be something else.

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 18, 2013 10:19 pm » by Cia212

Poooooot wrote:

Who says we want you to stick around? :lol:

Sorry Poooooot, but that was a great set up.

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 19, 2013 12:36 am » by Zer0

Poooooot wrote:

If the secret is hidden in a women`s knickers, then maybe the man`s BIG secret is also in his knickers? eh eh :alien51:
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 19, 2013 12:54 am » by Toxic32

I can't believe I posted this as a subject. When I looked at what I had posted this morning I cringed I don't mind admitting. But to try to recover some dignity. To a male women are a target. As you girls know from the attention you encourage. Our job as far as nature is concerned is to reproduce with as many females that accommodate us. Your job is to be selective and discriminate so you can invest in a man that will support you and your/his children. Given that men will shag anything that moves, nature has to come up with a way of keeping men around. His DNA needs protecting. BANG: nature invents love, a chemical response in your brain that locks you into a few short years of commitment. I really could go into this response from both sides in greater depth....But who the fuck cares....Fuck being the prime mover...I love nature. It's always ahead of the game.
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 19, 2013 2:57 am » by RATRODROB

Toxic32 wrote:I can't believe I posted this as a subject. When I looked at what I had posted this morning I cringed I don't mind admitting. But to try to recover some dignity. To a male women are a target. As you girls know from the attention you encourage. Our job as far as nature is concerned is to reproduce with as many females that accommodate us. Your job is to be selective and discriminate so you can invest in a man that will support you and your/his children. Given that men will shag anything that moves, nature has to come up with a way of keeping men around. His DNA needs protecting. BANG: nature invents love, a chemical response in your brain that locks you into a few short years of commitment. I really could go into this response from both sides in greater depth....But who the fuck cares....Fuck being the prime mover...I love nature. It's always ahead of the game.

hey TOX, thanx 4 the topic, but i hav to disagree on being type cast as a man who sees woman as a target.

i were 13 when first met my first girlfriend, she were 12.

weve been married now 4 , either 25 or 26 years and still goin strong.

i probably didnt even really know what was hidden in her knickers then, i were simply infatuated with her.

ive obviously seen chicks that hav made me eyes pop out of my head, and ive been with a few other girls during a period when broken off with my first love (spent about 2yrs on an off due to stupid teenage shit)
but i never bedded one of them, true story mate.
i came close a few times but it just didnt feel right to go all the way, and i knew what were in a girls knickers then.
i do know where you are commin from though mate, :flop:

and about your remarks on nature, i can fckn go bush and literaly just sit quietly for hrs just listening and watching all that is around.

ps, im trying not to swear so much when i post cause it gives some the wrong impression about me, so anyone reading this let me know if its offensive in the future and ill try harder
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Next