The Secret of Death

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostWed Nov 24, 2010 10:57 pm » by SamueltheLion

Hey guys, I have some proof for you, in so far as there is proof for anything, that nature is conspiring, she is on our side, and she is a far greater conspirator than evil.

As the subject title says: the secret of death, well, one of many.

:look:

Here is a little excerpt for all of you, still bravely battling with fear.

WHY is implosion / perfect compression producing FUSION and perfect SORTING - the solution torainmaking and land healing?

First - what IS implosion:
Implosion is a symmetry arrangement of waves such that the outer pattern is the same shape is the inner.
The best way to visualize this is to consider how the outer folds of a rose mimic the shape of the inner folds.When waves get into this geometry - perfected by Golden Mean ratio - then something called
repeated - CONSTRUCTIVE wave interference - allows those waves - to CONSTRUCTIVELY turn
COMPRESSION into ACCELERATION!
This is the way infinite compression can be non-destructive. Waves when they cross in this rose like
pattern ADD and MULTIPLY their wave VELOCITIES as well as their wave lengths. The term for this
is called (recursive or repeated self-similar) ‘heterodyning’. The point is this becomes an
ACCELERATION path thru the speed of light. Once we understand how charge can be accelerated like
this, we can understand how electrical circuits can make and harness gravity, because gravity is only a
name for the acceleration of charge (which this fractal or rose-like ‘self-similarity’ permits).
Review the preceding page pictures to fuse this idea about implosion visually.
It is important to understand enough about implosion - so that you can begin to visualize WHY
assembling magnetic lines into such repeated ‘turning inside out’ rose like patterns on your land - IS
GOING TO ATTRACT RAIN ... ( hint we are soon going to introduce the function of LABYRINTHS to
do this ).
IMPLOSION: Key to BLISS, PASSION and ENLIGHTENMENT:
The FIRE of Passion- comes from the Heart,
It is measureable in the EKG as COHERENCE,
And the music of Golden Mean.
It is the key to all energy crises, yet simply depends on
Understanding the PRINCIPLE of IMPLOSION.
This fire is what makes your energy field self steering.
“If you eat dead food instead of live, be grateful for the parasites
this attracts to your stomach. They eat the death out of you.
If you eat a dead idea like “God is outside YOU” then be grateful
for the Priests - the parasites to show you how it
looks to die unhappy.
To be really alive and free- “Follow Your Bliss (be ‘in charge’) and Know What It Is”.
If you want to read more about the SCIENCE behind implosion - try this link: soulinvitation.com/phiricais

:sunny:

:love:

from http://www.scribd.com/doc/43921253/1316 ... nt-Emotion

Remember though, everything with a grain of salt, except for love, because you don't eat hearts, after all, but feel them & weigh them up.

:hugging:
Your faith will make you whole

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 24, 2010 11:53 pm » by SamueltheLion

Woops, haha, quoted the wrong section, but, perhaps that is for the best.

suffice to say that there is proof for anyone who seeks it, that the important part of you, the part which loves, survives death, and that there is proof for it, in spades, in this book's hypotheses & theories.

"Seek and ye shall find" lol.

It has to do with lucid dreaming, and the proven dreamstate endured by all who "die".

:sunny:

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 25, 2010 12:09 am » by kentrb

the last thing i'm gonna do is die
until then,i'm gonna smell the flowers.lol :cheers:

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 25, 2010 12:32 am » by SamueltheLion

fossileyesed wrote:the last thing i'm gonna do is die
until then,i'm gonna smell the flowers.lol :cheers:

:cheers:

Knowing that when you die, you will just begin living again,
can be a good impetus,
for beginning to live, before you die again.

:hugging: :sunny: :hugging:

"I honor the place in you in which the entire Universe dwells, I honor the place in you which is of Love, of Integrity, of Wisdom and of Peace. When you are in that place in you, and I am in that place in me, we are One." otherwise called "namasté"