THE SECRET WAR - Worth the read

Did you read this article? BULLSHIT!!!

Yes - I am going to say I read the article knowing damn well I am too lazy to read all that.
33%
No - I can barely read the poll question as it is.
No votes
I'll pretend I read the article and assert that I am an authority on whatever this was about.
67%

Total votes : 3
Conspirator

PostFri Jun 14, 2013 11:04 pm » by Toxic32

I would make mandatory to have an air gap in ever strategically important system. Put the human back in the link. It's not rocket science remove and isolate the threat by breaking the the direct link. Brains and not cyber control. Ok we recognise this is a major and potentially deadly problem. No shit you say! So lets put in the loop commence and competence.

Experience with physical systems would soon flag up to an experienced operator that there some thing wrong. A computer just does what it's told. What we need is a human fuse in line controlling anything to do with our safety as a nation.
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Super Moderator

PostFri Jun 14, 2013 11:34 pm » by Spock

Had a really good convo with my IT guy at work today. He made some good points that I had to agree with.

Yes - the technology is necessary. Yes it is intrusive. Yes it can be used in a bad way. Yes it can be used in a good way.

The fact is, that for over 10 years we haven't seen it being used outright maliciously towards droves of innocent civilians.

It is the logical progression of technology, specifically intelligence technology; so unless everyone is okay with giving up their electrical things and going back to the forest, things will just continue to evolve.

As with anything, we have to deal with the people - which means we have to deal with the possibility of someone using the technology nefariously, as well, we have to understand there are people that use it with a noble agenda.

We are never going to stop progressing, learning, building and evolving - and we will never be able to stop dealing with humans and all the quirkiness of individual agendas.

I say all that to say, we shouldn't be shocked by the news, there's nothing we can do about and it's just going to keep moving in the same direction.

If we ever wish to have this Utopian Earth community with everyone living is peace and relative tranquility - we're going to have to accept a 1 World Government and a New World Order.

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 14, 2013 11:49 pm » by Constabul

When confronted with a Wall of words, such as this thread poses. I use http://www.naturalreaders.com/
There are many versions, but the free one is my choice, because i'm poor. Even if i wasn't poor, I am a cheap bastard and would chose the free one anyway.

So now, I do not have to stress my eyes, and can still enjoy the content of posted wall of words material.
http://www.naturalreaders.com/ That is how I do it, and here is the link so you can too http://www.naturalreaders.com/

http://www.naturalreaders.com/ From some fucking random source on the interweb.

Now I just ignore what is being said by my computer, and claim i know what it was all about.
Like i am doing now, Ive listened to a quarter of the post already while typing this. It's just that easy!

:mrcool:

Super Moderator

PostSat Jun 15, 2013 12:06 am » by Spock

Hey that's awesome - I have longed for something like that! THANX!

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 15, 2013 12:11 am » by Constabul

yup yup, is good stuff, not many options on the free version, But it works.
Have gone through a few pdf format books with this thing.

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 15, 2013 12:11 am » by Opalserpent

In short, despite the sequestration, layoffs, and furloughs in the federal government, it’s a boom time for Alexander. In April, as part of its 2014 budget request, the Pentagon asked Congress for $4.7 billion for increased “cyberspace operations,” nearly $1 billion more than the 2013 allocation. At the same time, budgets for the CIA and other intelligence agencies were cut by almost the same amount, $4.4 billion. A portion of the money going to Alexander will be used to create 13 cyberattack teams.

This plus obama's 20 million dollar holidays and the 51 percent of U.S. gdp spent on military
every year is "unsustainable" agenda 21 style :nwo:

The russians and chinese have phenomenal hackers, I hope the U.S. hackers had their weetbix.

Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Initiate

PostSat Jun 15, 2013 12:47 am » by Flipper

Ahhh Spock is checking to see how many people have an IQ higher than a doorknob or are completely honest. With the poll answers, ALL answers indicate a person has NOT read the post. :headscratch:

Previous