The Secrets of Scientology

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 13, 2012 7:33 am » by 99socks

I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/

Writer

PostThu Dec 13, 2012 9:55 am » by Sp00kyWhiz

Nice post although many questions still need answered about this cult :think:

Initiate

PostThu Dec 13, 2012 11:30 am » by Marcydare

Sinister mother fuckers. :nails:

Initiate

PostThu Dec 13, 2012 1:18 pm » by Edgar 2.0

Marcydare wrote:Sinister mother fuckers. :nails:

Oh yes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narconon

http://albanianpyramids.wordpress.com/2012/02/02/bulgravia/

They should be banned in every country of the World.
Not just banned, they should recieve the shovel face-lift...

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 13, 2012 1:39 pm » by Germanpils

i have seen a documentary about them recently, its creepy they took over a city and thousands scientologists run around there in the same clothes black and white, i think the town was called clearwater.
journalists going there get observed by scientology-cameramen.

they also do murder.
You know, you don't see with your eyes,
you see with your brain and the more
words your brain has, the more things you can see.
(KRS-ONE)

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 13, 2012 4:44 pm » by Poooooot

Germanpils wrote:i have seen a documentary about them recently, its creepy they took over a city and thousands scientologists run around there in the same clothes black and white, i think the town was called clearwater.
journalists going there get observed by scientology-cameramen.

they also do murder.

Yeah, it's Clearwater, Florida.

They are creepy fucks that ruin lives
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Lisa_McPherson

And their "auditing" that they use to blackmail their members (aka victims) is horrible. I can't even believe that they somehow are still able to be considered a "church." they are very clearly a dangerous cult.

Also, the whole Tom Cruise thing is creepy as fuck. Actively searching for and "prepping" church members to be his next wife?! This thing with Nazanin Boniadi is the weirdest fucking shit ever.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 13, 2012 6:12 pm » by Bleever

They have a large presence in Hollywood, CA as well...they prey on the weak minded with free personality tests, they stand on Hollywood BLVD handing out pamphlets. They all dress alike and have their own language...words like "dev t" this is short for developed traffic, so you would use it in a sentence like, hey don't bring me any dev t today as I have a meeting to attend.

I once worked for a scientology company a long time ago, and I was approx 22 years of age and got caught smoking pot in the stair well. I had to go see the "ethics officer" where she (she was a female body builder who smelled like onions btw) made me write on a piece of paper i will not smoke pot anymore and then she made me burn the paper in an ashtray. She also gave me vitamins and niacin to take for thirty days to clear my mind. After that i promptly got up and went to my car and got really high.

During this time I dated Juliet Lewis best's friend, when Juliet was with Mr. Brad Pitt...fun times back then..Brad used to be the El Pollo Loco Chicken who would stand on the sidewalk to attract attention...then he did a little movie called Thelma and Louis...the rest is history...anyhow, I digress...yes, they are some crazy folks them scientologists.

They actually believe L. Ron is on a planet alive somewhere and he will return for his peeps.
Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 13, 2012 6:29 pm » by Poooooot

Bleever wrote:They have a large presence in Hollywood, CA as well...they prey on the weak minded with free personality tests, they stand on Hollywood BLVD handing out pamphlets. They all dress alike and have their own language...words like "dev t" this is short for developed traffic, so you would use it in a sentence like, hey don't bring me any dev t today as I have a meeting to attend.

I once worked for a scientology company a long time ago, and I was approx 22 years of age and got caught smoking pot in the stair well. I had to go see the "ethics officer" where she (she was a female body builder who smelled like onions btw) made me write on a piece of paper i will not smoke pot anymore and then she made me burn the paper in an ashtray. She also gave me vitamins and niacin to take for thirty days to clear my mind. After that i promptly got up and went to my car and got really high.

During this time I dated Juliet Lewis best's friend, when Juliet was with Mr. Brad Pitt...fun times back then..Brad used to be the El Pollo Loco Chicken who would stand on the sidewalk to attract attention...then he did a little movie called Thelma and Louis...the rest is history...anyhow, I digress...yes, they are some crazy folks them scientologists.

They actually believe L. Ron is on a planet alive somewhere and he will return for his peeps.

Wow, I would love to have coffee with you and hear some stories! :shock: :flop:
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 13, 2012 9:44 pm » by Cia212

I had a friend get caught up in it for a while, but she never got to the Xenu stuff.

Super Moderator

PostThu Dec 13, 2012 9:45 pm » by Spock

Excellent video. Thanx for posting.

Next