The sense of philosophy

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 22, 2011 6:44 pm » by Tertiusgaudens

There is no sense behind philosophy.

Philosophy is boring, mind killing and anti spiritual.

Here are some reasons someone becomes a philosopher:

# because he can`t drive a nail in the wall properly, he needs a substitute in talking properly;

# talking properly is women attracting and libido enhancing;

# your hands stay smooth and young your whole life - not like proletarian hands;

# you are in almost "apostolic" bullshit succession of Plato, Aristotle, Buddha, Lao Tsi, Seneca, Aquin, Bacon, Locke and countless others;

# you live in the steady state of mind masturbation.

Since it has become obvious, that philosophy always has been a tool of NWO, it should be clear that after that evil order there is no need anymore for philosophers.

Philosophy is really a vanity affair... :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:
Hope is the thing with feathers...
Emily Dickinson

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 22, 2011 6:48 pm » by 99socks

Philosophy might cease to be a tool of the NWO once the NWO is gone, but it'll still get [a man] chics. Since poetry is the domain of the right-brainers, left-brainers have no choice but to become philosophers.

edit: punctuation
Last edited by 99socks on Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 22, 2011 6:51 pm » by 99socks

But yeah, fuck it.
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

Super Moderator

PostSat Jan 22, 2011 7:02 pm » by Spock

Philosophy is great - for people in their 20s. Once you have had enough of the world shitting on you, it's time to kick oneself in the ass and take up arms; stop pondering what is fucking us over, and be resilient to the punches.

We can always ponder where the punches are coming from, but they continue, while we think about it.

Pussy in younger years (via dazzling intellectualism) was great, but it's better to stand by a person that props us up through life, then multiples that offer a subtle different sensation on our genitals.

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 22, 2011 7:08 pm » by Otomon

spock wrote:Philosophy is great - for people in their 20s. Once you have had enough of the world shitting on you, it's time to kick oneself in the ass and take up arms; stop pondering what is fucking us over, and be resilient to the punches.

We can always ponder where the punches are coming from, but they continue, while we think about it.

Pussy in younger years (via dazzling intellectualism) was great, but it's better to stand by a person that props us up through life, then multiples that offer a subtle different sensation on our genitals.

So I take it you where a hippie and you woke up one day completely naked in the middle of a forest in Alabama, and thought to yourself "Hmmz... maybe doing LSD with a bunch of guys who think that God is a universal conciseness, was not to smart..."

And that's when you went back home and got a job as a webcam exhibitionist.
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 22, 2011 7:08 pm » by 99socks

Hahahaha

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 22, 2011 7:28 pm » by Mozi!!a

here is how i see it.

without the head the body wont work.

and without the body the head wont work.

so we need them both.

we should start and using philosophy in first grade in skools

imagine impact :think: :shock: :flop:

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 22, 2011 7:29 pm » by Otomon

demobe wrote:here is how i see it.

so we need them both.

HEY MAN! The purpose of the school system is to dumb down/slave the people for a couple of years... not to educate....

CANT HAVE ANY OF THAT CRAP IN OUR SCHOOL SYSTEM!
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 22, 2011 7:30 pm » by Newdawnrising

Wow, then being ambidextrist, equals total mind control, and the masterbation is good? Philosophy, requires an active imagination, and the chics, really dig that! Yeah you have your boring, pre-maddona bitches, who's idea of philosophy, is to tell everyone the same shit, in a differant way, and then there is ME. And me also says fuck it, if it feels good, do it. SWITCH, ow yeah! :wink:
I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man, sometimes they have some really good ideas.

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 22, 2011 7:32 pm » by 99socks

demobe wrote:here is how i see it.

so we need them both.

Ehhh... we should be teaching THINKING skills, but not necessarily philosophy. All philosophy does is make you run in circles around non-realities to the point that you miss the HERE and the NOW. Which ironically, is why I believe we are so fucked up these days. Philosophy isn't "mind-numbing"; it is heart-numbing! :flop: Like everything, brain sex can become addictive to the point of destruction.

Next