The Seven Seals of Revelation Have Been Opened!

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 04, 2013 6:15 am » by Iwanci

So a ferocious battle was faught with the devil by Jesus and Jesus won replacing the devil on the throne...

CHRIST is the one who can show us all this revelation that has been sealed. He alone can do so. But what does it mean that He “PREVAILED to open the book”? It shows that loosing these mighty seals was not a simple matter. In order to reveal this prophecy, Christ had a titanic battle with Satan the devil, and He won. He qualified to replace Satan on his throne, and now He—and only He—is qualified to open those seals.

So??? What's the problem? Christ loves us so much that he sacrificed himself for us right? He has faught the good fight against satan and won right? He can now open the seals and tell us all what is written right?

So why should we be worried? He should make an announcement soon to let us know the next state of play right? Or has Christ now elevated himself to a greater than thee position and wants us to suffer again? Or has Christ now replaced satan in his duties, in which case we are all screwed cos we got rid of one evil bastage and replaced him with another?

Will there be another battle??? I thought Christ faught the battle with Satan and won??

sorry I am confused... it is no wonder that people are looking away from religion.. it is FULL of ambiguity and causes MUCH confusion.. and yet we are asked to open our eyes? when the truth is that religion does everything in its power to keep our eyes closed.
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Initiate

PostFri Jan 04, 2013 7:11 am » by SonOfGodEternalFlame

The Urantia Book (sometimes called the Urantia Papers or The Fifth Epochal Revelation) is a spiritual and philosophical book that discusses God, Jesus, science, cosmology, religion, history and destiny. It originated in Chicago sometime between 1924 and 1955. The authorship remains a matter of speculation.The authors introduce the word "Urantia" as the name of the planet Earth and are self-described as (superhuman personalities delivering the book as a revelation.)

The Urantia Book does not have any authors listed on its title page. The book consists of 196 "papers," or chapters, each of which is allegedly (written by a celestial being such as Divine Counselor, Chief of Archangels, Brilliant Evening Star, and others). Bill Sadler, Jr. is noted to have composed the table of contents that is published with the book.

Galatians 1
King James Version (KJV)
1 Paul, an apostle, (not of men, neither by man, but by Jesus Christ, and God the Father, who raised him from the dead;)
2 And all the brethren which are with me, unto the churches of Galatia:
3 Grace be to you and peace from God the Father, and from our Lord Jesus Christ,
4 Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father:
5 To whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.
6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
9 As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.
10 For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.
11 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.
12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

As early as 1911, William S. Sadler and his wife Lena Sadler, physicians in Chicago and well known in the community, are said to have been approached by a neighbor who was concerned because she would occasionally find her husband in a deep sleep and breathing abnormally. She reported that she was unable to wake him at these times. The Sadlers came to observe the episodes, and over time, the individual produced verbal communications that claimed to be from "student visitor" spiritual beings. This changed sometime in early 1925 with a "voluminous handwritten document," which from then on became the regular method of purported communication. The Sadlers were both respected physicians, and William Sadler was a debunker of paranormal claims, who is portrayed as not believing in the supernatural. In 1929, he published a book called The Mind at Mischief, in which he explained the fraudulent methods of mediums and how self-deception leads to psychic claims. He wrote in an appendix that there were two cases that he had not explained to his satisfaction:

The other exception has to do with a rather peculiar case of psychic phenomena, one which I find myself unable to classify ... I was brought in contact with it, in the summer of 1911, and I have had it under my observation more or less ever since, having been present at probably 250 of the night sessions, many of which have been attended by a stenographer who made voluminous notes. A thorough study of this case has convinced me that it is not one of ordinary trance ... In no way are these night visitations like the séances associated with spiritualism. At no time during the period of eighteen years' observation has there been a communication from any source that claimed to be the spirit of a deceased human being ... Eighteen years of study and careful investigation have failed to reveal the psychic origin of these messages ... Psychoanalysis, hypnotism, intensive comparison, fail to show that the written or spoken messages of this individual have origin in his own mind ... Its philosophic content is quite new, and we are unable to find where very much of it has ever found human expression ... Its philosophy is consistent. It is essentially Christian and is, on the whole, entirely harmonious with the known scientific facts and truths of this age.

As I understand everyone in the new age or esoteric field is taken over by a spiritual being and used
to write books and bring everything to a cosmic, scientifically, consciousnesses, and individual
since of divinity xeper. H.P Blavatsky (book secret doctrine) Alice A. Bailey ( 24 books published by
luscious trust)

The Esoteric Order of Beelzebub came into being during the Dog Days of Summer in XXXVIII AES, revealing a unique and mulit-faceted approach to comprehending and connecting with the Black Flame.

The Diabolicon, - a Daimonically influenced text received by Ra En Set in South Vietnam in 1970 - was a key source of inspiration in suggesting this new approach to Setian initiation; and in particular The Statement of Beelzebub within it. The Diabolicon paints the vision of a cosmos populated not by gods and goddesses, but by material races of higher beings and an energizing substance known as The Black Flame which eventually becomes the 'lever' for mankind's conscious evolution.

Leveraging Conscious Evolution

is our mission. This effort occurs on a microcosmic and macrocosmic scale simultaneously. As human beings we are at once individuals, and members of the Aristotilean class of all humans. Serious self-work indeed begins with the aim of leveraging consciousness within ourselves, and it is to this aim that we consistently return. Yet In so doing we further increase the possibility for consciousness to occur for humanity as a whole. It is a wonderful paradox that by focusing on the self, you can become a source for good in the world.

In harmony with the core principles of Setian Philosophy each 'Cosmonaut' of EOB carves out a unique initiatory path, and in so doing expands and energizes the broader network in which they move. We are a confederation of producers and innovators - artists, writers, musicians, technologists, agriculturalists and industrialists - connecting our magic to the real world and growing in a mutually reciprocal exchange with it. Contributions within the Circle have value only because of each Cosmonaut's work and connection in life.

Independence, Inspiration, Invention.

The core values of the Order revolve around the Three I's revealed in the Statement of Beelzebub (Diabolicon). Initiates of EOB tend to prefer working independently, celebrating inspiration, and championing invention as even a cursory parusal of this website should prove.

EOB encourages initiation pursued from a stable material base with due attention paid to practical life-maintenance. From that 'launch pad' we celebrate essence, creative instance, and design according to impulse. As Lucifer fled Heaven to build a new and sturdy home in Pandemonium, or as the Pilgrims landed at Plymouth Rock to rebuild life in the New World; so do we all journey with passion toward a new space dominated by fewer Laws.

We acknowledge that man in his ordinary state is an incomplete being, and one of the central teachings of the Order is that one's own inherent lack of completion must be fully apprehended before real self-creation and the phenomenon known by Setians as Remanifestation can occur.

S.:E::T

This formula of the Order is derived from the Grecco-Roman proclamation "Substantia, Energia, Telos," or "Substance, Energy, and Purposefulness." These three qualities appear throughout the Diabolicon in reference to the form and fuction of the Black Flame - quite simply it is a substantial thing which produces energy and moves with purpose. As it transformed our species many aeons ago, so does it continue to flow through both our Objective and Subjective Universes - connecting, transforming, and energizing our essence and our work as we journey into the vast and mysterious Cosmos that lies beyond.

All this esoteric new age cosmic, science,evolution,of consciousnesses is the
great delusion got has put on the world

2 Thessalonians 2
King James Version (KJV)
2 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,
2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

1 Timothy 4
King James Version (KJV)
4 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the (latter times) some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

All biblical prophecy will come to past

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 04, 2013 7:19 am » by *WillEase*

Iwanci wrote:So a ferocious battle was faught with the devil by Jesus and Jesus won replacing the devil on the throne...

CHRIST is the one who can show us all this revelation that has been sealed. He alone can do so. But what does it mean that He “PREVAILED to open the book”? It shows that loosing these mighty seals was not a simple matter. In order to reveal this prophecy, Christ had a titanic battle with Satan the devil, and He won. He qualified to replace Satan on his throne, and now He—and only He—is qualified to open those seals.

So??? What's the problem? Christ loves us so much that he sacrificed himself for us right? He has faught the good fight against satan and won right? He can now open the seals and tell us all what is written right?

So why should we be worried? He should make an announcement soon to let us know the next state of play right? Or has Christ now elevated himself to a greater than thee position and wants us to suffer again? Or has Christ now replaced satan in his duties, in which case we are all screwed cos we got rid of one evil bastage and replaced him with another?

Will there be another battle??? I thought Christ faught the battle with Satan and won??

sorry I am confused... it is no wonder that people are looking away from religion.. it is FULL of ambiguity and causes MUCH confusion.. and yet we are asked to open our eyes? when the truth is that religion does everything in its power to keep our eyes closed.

The battle described above is a spiritual battle that allows the opening of the seals. Satan still remains as the king of this earth until the return of Christ at which time a physical battle will ensue. The bad news, most of us will die during the tribulation and day of the lord. Good news, most of us will have the strain of confusion and fear wiped away by God...in spite of our current opposition to him. Personally, I don't want to witness the coming self destruction of mankind (WWIII). As the article stated, most Christians, let alone people, are being led away from God by this satanic false church and prophets.

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 04, 2013 7:35 am » by mediasorcery

Iwanci wrote:So a ferocious battle was faught with the devil by Jesus and Jesus won replacing the devil on the throne...

dont trust anything except your heart, it does not lie,

all religions have been infiltrated and are forms of delusion themselves, just look at the followers to see that, it has corrupted and played into there egos, deluding that they will be saved and the rest wont, you can read the attitude in the words they post, one moment cheery and friendly, the next bitter and nasty, and never do they own it or apologise, not to say all religious people are bad, some are great, but theyre no better than anyone else and dont have the right or authority to pass judgement on those who dont follow there religion. its gods decision not theres, not that god even makes decisions, it just is.

god doesnt do religions, humans do, go str8 to the source, fuk the rest, its corrupting of the spirit and soul unfortunately, :flop:

watch them snide back to see what they are made of[some not all] :alien51: :flop:
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Initiate

PostFri Jan 04, 2013 7:49 am » by Sevens

hahaha

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 04, 2013 7:53 am » by Iwanci

Media agreed mate :flop:

Will, most of us agree that the essence of the human race is its spirit, agree with me on this point?

The human flesh is meaningless in terms of longevity, it is a vehicle used only for this life, this plane, agree with me on this?

If enriching and empowering the spirit into the spirit world is the true objective of the religion (ie, getting the human spirit ready for the post mortem ascention into heaven), then we would agree that whatever happens to the flesh is irrelevant, from the earth it came and to the earth it will be returned.

Why then would the 'physical' battle you mention (where the most of us will die) be so important or more important than the spiritual battle that christ faught and won?

If most of us will die in the battle (keeping in mind that ALL of us will die eventually anyway), then why does it matter that most of us (assuming it is the same 'us') have the strain of confusion and fear wiped from us? Most os us will be in hell, and surely that will be a lot more burdening than the strain of confusion?

Sorry Will, have I missed something? We are mostly all doomed and yet we will mostly be glad to no longer be confused? At that stage who would care?
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 04, 2013 9:10 am » by *WillEase*

Iwanci wrote:Media agreed mate :flop:

Will, most of us agree that the essence of the human race is its spirit, agree with me on this point?

:flop:

The human flesh is meaningless in terms of longevity, it is a vehicle used only for this life, this plane, agree with me on this?

If enriching and empowering the spirit into the spirit world is the true objective of the religion (ie, getting the human spirit ready for the post mortem ascention into heaven), then we would agree that whatever happens to the flesh is irrelevant, from the earth it came and to the earth it will be returned.

Why then would the 'physical' battle you mention (where the most of us will die) be so important or more important than the spiritual battle that christ faught and won?

It's not. The spiritual battle is more important. The Physical battle is relevant because Christ is not a lamb this time. As for going to heaven, I believe the kingdom of God will be here. And the infinity of space (heavens) is mankind's purpose and birth rights. That's why the devil is using religion...all religion against mankind itself. Pretty cunning battle plan don't you agree?

If most of us will die in the battle (keeping in mind that ALL of us will die eventually anyway), then why does it matter that most of us (assuming it is the same 'us') have the strain of confusion and fear wiped from us? Most os us will be in hell, and surely that will be a lot more burdening than the strain of confusion?

That's one of many lies that churches perpetuate to suppress the real truth. Picture it like this, God is the comforting parent when a child wakes up from a nightmare. The eternal hell fire is not a destiny of humans. Those biblical passages have been twisted to include humans when in fact, if you read them, describe the destiny of the fallen angels and Satan. Do you really think God would create people just to make them suffer forever? :?

Sorry Will, have I missed something? We are mostly all doomed and yet we will mostly be glad to no longer be confused? At that stage who would care?

Feel free to ask anything you want. I am far from a religious man, but have a really good understanding of the religious deception, christianities in particular.

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 04, 2013 9:20 am » by Rich316

err....umm.... Jesus died 2000 odd years ago.. and even if he didn't die, how the fuck is he going to open anything today? He's not coming back, he was a human being, a monk, he died, he's dead. He was a good spiritual leader and guru.

This stuff is worse than david wilcock's ramblings.. and at least he's still alive to be smacked upside the head :mrgreen:

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 04, 2013 9:28 am » by Iwanci

OK Will so we are on the same page... wasn't sure of your angle at one point,,, :flop:
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 04, 2013 9:50 am » by *WillEase*

Rich316 wrote:err....umm.... Jesus died 2000 odd years ago.. and even if he didn't die, how the fuck is he going to open anything today? He's not coming back, he was a human being, a monk, he died, he's dead. He was a good spiritual leader and guru.

This stuff is worse than david wilcock's ramblings.. and at least he's still alive to be smacked upside the head :mrgreen:

That's an interesting point of view. My understanding of this is Jesus was first called "The Word" who was with God, and who is God meaning they are two separate entities. Jesus was never just a man. He was a man with God's spirit instead of a human spirit. As such when he died, he resumed being with God...alive and well...and with a heavy heart figuratively speaking. When humans die, there bodies (souls) become dust of the earth again. But our human spirit, and memories live on as well...except they don't have bodies. Look at it like this, the human spirit is kinda like a computer program. By itself, unaware of anything.

PreviousNext