The Seven Seals of Revelation Have Been Opened!

Master Conspirator

PostFri Jan 04, 2013 9:53 am » by *WillEase*

Iwanci wrote:OK Will so we are on the same page... wasn't sure of your angle at one point,,, :flop:

I'm just shilling for the Lord... :cheers:
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 04, 2013 10:21 am » by Rich316

WillEase666 wrote:
Rich316 wrote:err....umm.... Jesus died 2000 odd years ago.. and even if he didn't die, how the fuck is he going to open anything today? He's not coming back, he was a human being, a monk, he died, he's dead. He was a good spiritual leader and guru.

This stuff is worse than david wilcock's ramblings.. and at least he's still alive to be smacked upside the head :mrgreen:

That's an interesting point of view. My understanding of this is Jesus was first called "The Word" who was with God, and who is God meaning they are two separate entities. Jesus was never just a man. He was a man with God's spirit instead of a human spirit. As such when he died, he resumed being with God...alive and well...and with a heavy heart figuratively speaking. When humans die, there bodies (souls) become dust of the earth again. But our human spirit, and memories live on as well...except they don't have bodies. Look at it like this, the human spirit is kinda like a computer program. By itself, unaware of anything.

Why would we have a different spirit to Jesus? A different level sure, but the same imo. The idea of the resurrection is clouded, some say it was spiritual, others claim physical. If physical where is he now? and why would he be alive some 2000 years later? Spiritual I can dig - as in the soul is released back into the cycle.. I guess it's one of those topics where the right answer is too far away for all of us..

Master Conspirator

PostFri Jan 04, 2013 4:14 pm » by *WillEase*

Rich316 wrote:
WillEase666 wrote:
That's an interesting point of view. My understanding of this is Jesus was first called "The Word" who was with God, and who is God meaning they are two separate entities. Jesus was never just a man. He was a man with God's spirit instead of a human spirit. As such when he died, he resumed being with God...alive and well...and with a heavy heart figuratively speaking. When humans die, there bodies (souls) become dust of the earth again. But our human spirit, and memories live on as well...except they don't have bodies. Look at it like this, the human spirit is kinda like a computer program. By itself, unaware of anything.

Why would we have a different spirit to Jesus? A different level sure, but the same imo. The idea of the resurrection is clouded, some say it was spiritual, others claim physical. If physical where is he now? and why would he be alive some 2000 years later? Spiritual I can dig - as in the soul is released back into the cycle.. I guess it's one of those topics where the right answer is too far away for all of us..

I believe this will answer your question...
Is man an immortal soul in a material body?
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 04, 2013 4:21 pm » by monica44

WillEase666 wrote:
Rich316 wrote:
WillEase666 wrote:

I believe this will answer your question...
Is man an immortal soul in a material body?

Yes, it is , we are (or those of us who possess a soul) very much immortal, the human body costume is only a costume, one that is cast off once we die, those who have reason to come back to Earth will be given a "new" costume/body, those souls who choose to go elsewhere again will be housed in suitable attire, fitting for the experience. Life in all its glory is wonderful, whatever the setting. :cheers:
We are not human beings on a spiritual journey, we are spiritual beings on a human journey; Stephen Covey.

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 04, 2013 4:24 pm » by monica44

PS anyone can get a copy of the book Seven Seals FREE from the Trumpet, you do not even have to pay for postage, i have a copy myself, and if nothing else it does make a good read, whether you choose to believe or not. :banana:
:cheers:
We are not human beings on a spiritual journey, we are spiritual beings on a human journey; Stephen Covey.

Master Conspirator

PostFri Jan 04, 2013 4:39 pm » by *WillEase*

monica44 wrote:PS anyone can get a copy of the book Seven Seals FREE from the Trumpet, you do not even have to pay for postage, i have a copy myself, and if nothing else it does make a good read, whether you choose to believe or not. :banana:
:cheers:

More than 1 million readers in 120 countries look to the Philadelphia Trumpet each month for one overarching reason: they seek understanding.

We live in a world of awesome progress, yet threatened with appalling evils. Why this paradox? Since its inception in 1989, when it replaced the Plain Truth, the Trumpet has explained the causes that produce such a dilemma, and the causes that will bring about genuine world peace and prosperity in the near future. The Trumpet—as was the Plain Truth—is a magazine of understanding.

As a regular subscriber, you too can come to understand why this world is the way it is and learn the solutions to today’s problems! The Trumpet is peerless among news magazines not only for its unique analyses—but also because we offer it absolutely free, with no obligation, in the public interest. All you need to do is request it for yourself.

Start your FREE subscription today. Get beyond the news and understand your world!
http://www.thetrumpet.com/library/secti ... t-magazine

Books and Booklets...

http://www.thetrumpet.com/library

Initiate

PostFri Jan 04, 2013 6:38 pm » by DmoniX_The_Destroyer

"The Seven Seals of Revelation Have Been Opened!"

Well it's about freekin time!~ I've been sitting here at the Gates of Hell for years waiting on this!
:twisted:
Oh I know I'm goin to Hell, I'm just working on how deep.

Initiate

PostFri Jan 04, 2013 7:37 pm » by theclarificator3

Sevens wrote:This is the book, the Urantia Book that led us to the beginning verified, the first name place in the bible related to Paradise and the Tree of Life where the end will come from in its restoration from the abyss.

Simply speaking Christianity has borrowed from the Ahura-Mazda deity concept of Zoroastrianism

(1082.4) 98:5.3 The Mithraic cult portrayed a militant god taking origin in a great rock, engaging in valiant exploits, and causing water to gush forth from a rock struck with his arrows. There was a flood from which one man escaped in a specially built boat and a last supper which Mithras celebrated with the sun-god before he ascended into the heavens. This sun-god, or Sol Invictus, was a degeneration of the Ahura-Mazda deity concept of Zoroastrianism. Mithras was conceived as the surviving champion of the sun-god in his struggle with the god of darkness. And in recognition of his slaying the mythical sacred bull, Mithras was made immortal, being exalted to the station of intercessor for the human race among the gods on high.

http://www.urantia.org/urantia-book-sta ... p-result-0

Whether you like it or not that is the reality and Christianity better wake up to its self and be honest and realistic getting real about the origins of some of these ideas.

ALL of these coincidences in ancient stories reinforce the story of the Garden of Eden rather than make a battle of who steal what from each other. I personally believe there is a original story and those Mithra's and ancient people distorted it by deceiving induction of fallen angels. So by finding a similar story it is not right to say that the Bible story is the wrong one and it is a version. Maybe is vice-versa.

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 04, 2013 8:34 pm » by kentrb

why all the focus on seals
what of the promise of love
when do we step away from the doom cycle,that keeps being brought to the present from the past.
you know,all that old wine that keeps getting recycled into our childrens minds.
what if your own life is your own personal day of the lord and your children are the fruits of love,or doom
what of the promise love
why all the focus on doom
are there any parents left
hopefully,ya, there is always hope
:hugging:

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 05, 2013 2:36 am » by Rich316

1 million socalled readers a month when it's free it's a very tiny amount of people.. anyway..

PreviousNext