The Seven Seals of Revelation Have Been Opened!

Master Conspirator

PostSat Jan 05, 2013 1:56 am » by Willease

Rich316 wrote:1 million socalled readers a month when it's free it's a very tiny amount of people.. anyway..

They are not called 'the small flock' for nothing.

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 05, 2013 2:26 am » by Toxic32

Yes, it is , we are (or those of us who possess a soul) very much immortal, the human body costume is only a costume, one that is cast off once we die, those who have reason to come back to Earth will be given a "new" costume/body, those souls who choose to go elsewhere again will be housed in suitable attire, fitting for the experience. Life in all its glory is wonderful, whatever the setting. :cheers:[/quote]

Well I can see you are well informed. Please share the link to support your argument so that the rest of us can learn from your experience??? We must be missing your perception on reality. But we are willing to learn....Sorry for saying we I meant I/me
A black-hole is not a hole it's a sphere. As will be the universe when compressed into the smallest unit it can be.

miroslav
ID: 0a6f57272bbd

PostThu Aug 06, 2015 1:55 am » by miroslav

wake up people...Matthew 24:4-8 is not the four horsemen of revelation...

Initiate

PostThu Aug 06, 2015 2:19 am » by DmoniX_The_Destroyer

"The Seven Seals of Revelation Have Been Opened" - Well it's about frikin' time!
:hell:
Oh I know I'm goin to Hell, I'm just working on how deep.

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 06, 2015 3:33 am » by othelzer

MR Will
with all respect
the scrape you posted is pretty standard fair but
like all pablum meant for the masses its fataly flawed

the 2 and one half years spoken about is actualy 3and one half and it refers to a
seven year tribulation

all totaly false teaching ,(not picking on you- this is standard rapture cult teaching)
many good christians believe this nonsense

to sum it up there is a rule in prophecy interpitation that says a day = a year in prophecy
so the 1260 days (30 day months) is 42 months of years or 3.5 years

from the time of the ten city states of rome
3 were plucked up by the root by the little horn
that sprouted up from the middle of the ten kingdom (horns)

the vatican wiped out the ostigoths and the hyrulii and the vandala's
these were principaly Arian chrisitian states that opposed the vatican rule

this happen when vigilus the first non saint accended the papal chair in 530 ad
see source nicolas remnant of god website http://www.remnantofgod.org/666-char.htm
(PS I RECOMEND 90% of nics web site, the historical adventist thing is a bit dodgy but he is 100%)

so from the time of vigilus starts the 1260 years
which end in 1798 when general berthier deals the papal antichrist
a mortal head wound diposing the papacy jailing the pope and taking
away nation state status

there is lots more, but it will give you a head ache
and thats just the tip of the iceberg

with salutations from the believers in calidonia USA
soon to bee the barb que shrimp of california

grace and peace in christ jesus of nazereth
The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane. TESLA
“Mediocrity is self-inflicted and genius is self-bestowed."
Walter Russell

Master Conspirator

PostThu Aug 06, 2015 8:02 am » by Willease

othelzer wrote:MR Will
with all respect...

There are many articles by this church that I copied and pasted.
It's ironic that what went around did in fact come around again.

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 06, 2015 7:08 pm » by Truthdefender

The Adventists have too big of a hard on for the Catholic Church. Their deductions can't be trusted always either. Do you really believe there will be a national Sunday law? Or that the Pope will lead an army? The antichrist will be a man of war. A political leader. Doesn't the Bible also say he arises from one of Alexander the Great's provinces, I don't believe the Popes have so far fulfilled that requirement. Did the Catholic church kill the prophets?

I am not dogmatic about the who, but I do not believe the Catholic church fulfills the Beast empire or the harlot necessarily. Though, if they ever regained power, I could see another inquisition arising--at least from some of their writings.
I'm not crazy, I have a profoundly developed worldview!

Acts 17:24-28

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge
http://proofthatgodexists.org/

Initiate

PostThu Aug 06, 2015 7:21 pm » by TorJohnson

Truthdefender wrote:The Adventists have too big of a hard on for the Catholic Church. Their deductions can't be trusted always either. Do you really believe there will be a national Sunday law? Or that the Pope will lead an army? The antichrist will be a man of war. A political leader. Doesn't the Bible also say he arises from one of Alexander the Great's provinces, I don't believe the Popes have so far fulfilled that requirement. Did the Catholic church kill the prophets?

I am not dogmatic about the who, but I do not believe the Catholic church fulfills the Beast empire or the harlot necessarily. Though, if they ever regained power, I could see another inquisition arising--at least from some of their writings.

The Pope might be the False Prophet who points to the AntiChrist. Keep an eye out for Jesuit Francis when he addresses the US Congress in September. It should at the very least be interesting to hear what he has to say. :peep:
The Hebrew name for Jesus is Yeshua, which has the letters Yud (Hand) Shin (destroy) Vav (establish) and Ayin (Eye)
So, Yeshua can be translated to: "The Hand that Destroys the Establishment of the Eye"

Initiate

PostThu Aug 06, 2015 9:28 pm » by iamanalien

when your dead your dead end of story theres nowt nothing sweeet fuckall but death and a blank mind thats dead dead dead dead.

no god no fucking jesus no fucking muslim muhammad ali theres nobody fuck all , its just a program and one day your be switched off so instead of talking all bollocks get on with your lives and be happy or get a gun pull hte trigger i promise you wont come back , when your dead your foooking dead.

Initiate

PostThu Aug 06, 2015 10:07 pm » by DmoniX_The_Destroyer

iamanalien wrote:when your dead your dead end of story theres nowt nothing sweeet fuckall but death and a blank mind thats dead dead dead dead.

no god no fucking jesus no fucking muslim muhammad ali theres nobody fuck all , its just a program and one day your be switched off so instead of talking all bollocks get on with your lives and be happy or get a gun pull hte trigger i promise you wont come back , when your dead your foooking dead.

Finally, the voice of reason...

It's fun to have something to believe in when you're scared of the inevitable end.
Just don't worry about your end time, although it's somewhat of a "bible" quote, no man knows the hour of his end.
Enjoy your life and know when you're gone, there will be no more taxes, no more heartache, no more liars, cheaters or thieves. No more problems or indecision.

Peace in death my friends, peace in death :cheers:
Oh I know I'm goin to Hell, I'm just working on how deep.

PreviousNext