The Seven

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 01, 2013 6:35 am » by Zer0

Lucidlemondrop wrote:When each of the Seven energies are managed and balanced then perhaps we will have much peace to enter into Number 8..............

There is no "8" but there is a ssssnake...perhaps I will make a thread about it tomorrow, and how this year is all about the snake.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 01, 2013 6:38 am » by Canubis

Otoel wrote:
Lucidlemondrop wrote:When each of the Seven energies are managed and balanced then perhaps we will have much peace to enter into Number 8..............

There is no "8" but there is a ssssnake...perhaps I will make a thread about it tomorrow, and how this year is all about the snake.

there is in the alien key :)
All is 1 but 1 is many, When many become 1 the All will become Greater then 1

www.canubistry.com

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 01, 2013 7:00 am » by Zer0

Canubis wrote:
Otoel wrote:

there is in the alien key :)

Tell me more in the thread I will make tomorrow about snake. Let`s stick to the 7 on this one.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 01, 2013 7:11 am » by Canubis

looks like im buying another bottle for tomorrow then.. ima sit bak n see u struggle in ur quest for wisdom...
All is 1 but 1 is many, When many become 1 the All will become Greater then 1

www.canubistry.com

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 01, 2013 6:31 pm » by Zer0

UPDATE:

God rested in the 7th day thus one can see why to Judeu-Christians it represents "perfection".

7 deadly sins to overcome, 7 penitential psalms, 7 sacraments.

In biology you got your 7 internal organs, seven tissues systems and the seven compartments of the heart.

In Sumeria, King Lugulannemundu erected a temple with 7 gates and 7 doors to the Queen of Whores, whom is the really the Babylon system that affects us to this day.

In Magic, 7 governing beings are also called upon, their names are Bethor, Phaleg, Och, Hagith, Ophiel, Yadiel and Phul. They are also known as the Olympian Spirits....

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 02, 2013 6:10 pm » by Newearthman

There's no doubt in my mind that a totally different type of civilization occurred in our ancient past (over 10 000 years ago at least and we have almost lost everything from that time except for the great stone structures that stood the test of time, maybe purposely built for future generations as a reminder of what was. I believe they had a mental connection with the Universe like Remote Viewers do so they where able to have any bit of information they desired.

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 02, 2013 7:00 pm » by Zer0

Newearthman wrote:There's no doubt in my mind that a totally different type of civilization occurred in our ancient past (over 10 000 years ago at least and we have almost lost everything from that time except for the great stone structures that stood the test of time, maybe purposely built for future generations as a reminder of what was. I believe they had a mental connection with the Universe like Remote Viewers do so they where able to have any bit of information they desired.

Yeah tru tru... you gonna pass that spliff or what?

Previous

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook