The Sheeple Quiz

Conspirator

PostMon May 16, 2011 11:28 pm » by Punjedi

Kind of leans one direction don't it?

I understand the purpose of this post, but it would be nice to see a quiz on such a topic that actually had some objectivity to it.

Besides, it was so obviously A all the way ;)
Nihil Sine Fide!

Super Moderator

PostMon May 16, 2011 11:39 pm » by The57ironman

2020vision wrote:To be honest it is an example of or for 'questioning' for all the western world and maybe beyond.

yup....there's nothing there unique to the good ol' USA.........

...i'm a recovering vegetarian......Image

Conspirator

PostMon May 16, 2011 11:51 pm » by Kaarmaa

We should be a little more honest, the purpose of the mainstream media is to keep you informed AND
feed you misinformation while keeping you distracted from the real issues our world is facing.
It's up to us to make the difference between real or fake.

Conspirator

PostMon May 16, 2011 11:52 pm » by Punjedi

2020vision wrote:To be honest it is an example of or for 'questioning' for all the western world and maybe beyond.

It's a bit extremist though.

It's like asking someone...."Would you rather...stomp the head of this cute little puppy? or squish the evil nasty spider on the ground?"

It doesn't leave much for even the simplest person to go, well duh.... And yes I understand that in a sense its a slapstick attempt at pointing out the ridiculous-nous of what many "sheeple" seem to think but to address it in such a format is a bit of a turn-around.

Better to ask a real deep question that makes them dig a bit into themselves rather than just coming off sounding like a fringe on a milk-crate spouting to the crowd.

I am not knocking you in any way, I just was hoping to find a quiz that actually tested my personal resolve, and not just had a crack at the blatantly obvious to some, and an utter "no thanks, I gave at the office" response to others.

Maybe a quiz that asked.

A. Excluding any emotional opinion of the knowledge given by various media of the events surrounding 9/11, do you feel confident in the information and conclusions that were given?

1. Although there are conflicting reports in some aspects, yes I feel that the final conclusions followed the events that unfolded

2. There are too many gaps and holes in the entire story for me to feel that any real conclusion has been met that has been agreed upon by all those who are involved or examining the events

3. The NIST and FEMA reports are an entire sham and the event needs to be scrutinized and re-examined by officials you can put away those responsible for this internal crime against America.

B. Given your own personal financial state of being, do you feel that the fears of the current threat to our status-quo are validated?

1. I make plenty of money for myself and my family and can ensure that our future is strong. We try to invest in gold and precious metals to avoid the obvious fluctuation we see in our dollar but we have no fears of a full crash.

2. I have some concerns that even though I may be doing alright now, I may not be doing so well in the near future and I can't help but wonder if our governments handling of our financial crisis has been partly enabling this so-callled "collapse" we have been hearing about.

3. Of course. The dollar will lose its place in the Reserve, gold will be all but useless to a nation owned by foreign administrations and cooperations who will horde and mine the metals for themselves.

C. Does your current state of awareness on genetic modification of plants and livestock achieve a level of understanding that would enable you to take action?

1. I have been eating the food they put on our tables in the restaurants and stocked in our fridge from the supermarket for years and although I could stand to possibly work-out more and get in better shape, I am not in fear of suddenly collapsing from some random problem caused by a "genetic" modification of our food. This is second-hand knowledge and doesn't really affect my lifestyle.

2. After some research and testing, I found that these foods can enable a better lifestyle and maintain a better overall well-being in the bodies health. This does not mean I am going to give up the standards that I am used to and aware of today, but I can see the benefit of such a thing.

3. If we don't shape up now and go organic and herbal, we will all be dead in a short span. Nothing we can eat from any production mill or factory can equate to the raw healthy power of something organically grown and fortified by nature, not Monsanto.

How DAT for starters? :)
Nihil Sine Fide!

Conspirator

PostMon May 16, 2011 11:54 pm » by Tuor10

I believe everything and nothing.
:O)

Conspirator

PostMon May 16, 2011 11:58 pm » by Mozi!!a

if the world is going to end. it will be, becose of the sheeps

mark my word

Conspirator

PostTue May 17, 2011 12:04 am » by Kaarmaa

Conspirator

PostTue May 17, 2011 4:25 am » by Mediasorcerer

perfect,everything is backwards,exactly,the more research is done,the more we find this is the case to be,
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Next