The Shining--Kubricks symbolism explained

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 25, 2013 5:39 pm » by Harbin

This is a new find for me. It seems that movie, 'The Shining', explains symbolically the fake moon landing and cover up.

Upload to Disclose.tv

The following explains how the moon landing hoax was carried out. Familiar names in it.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Antiwar.com

PostSun Aug 25, 2013 6:02 pm » by hariseldon

howdy, this looks like an abridged version of another doc. i think it was called under the masonic moon, after a song of the same name by a band called the elders of zion or something. pretty cool stuff

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 25, 2013 6:21 pm » by Kinninigan

:look:

I just wanted to chime in, this doc I uploaded to DTV is an edited version (the original contained nudity)

I have been busy on some new videos, but if I get time later I post more on the "Saturn-Moon-Occult-Matrix"

Another fun fact about the Moon, is besides being perfectly round, is its 2,500 miles accross, the Earth is only about 10,000 miles

The Moon is almost 1/4 the size of Earth, almost making it a 2 planet union

alot of other strange things too

It all fits in with my Atlantis Reptilian Saga I am working on.......

The Shining Code

Kinninigan

uploaded: Jun 29, 2012
Hits: 1456
Add favorite

Description:

The Shining Code is a one-hour documentary which deciphers and explains the meaning behind Stanley Kubrick's The Shining, and his confession that he was hired to hoax the Apollo 11 mission.
Due to its mysterious nature, the movie left most viewers confused and unable to understand what the events that took place were all about. The Shining Code documentary unlocks more than 50 codes within the film, codes that finally shed some light on the mysteries that left so many scratching their head and wondering what possessed Kubrick to release such a film.

Read more: http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo ... z2czvapnFd

:peep:
It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 25, 2013 8:40 pm » by Harbin

Now THAT'S on explaination !

Thanks Kinni.
Antiwar.com