The side pushing the U.S. debt deal is now delaying it.

Initiate

PostFri Jul 29, 2011 9:28 am » by Relevant1

"Oh, you hate your job? Why didn't you say so? There's a support group for that. It's called EVERYBODY, and we meet at the bar!" - George Carlin

Initiate

PostFri Jul 29, 2011 9:30 am » by Relevant1

what that says to me is that they are stalling. do not sell your gold or silver. you will need it. along with your "Arms" .
"Oh, you hate your job? Why didn't you say so? There's a support group for that. It's called EVERYBODY, and we meet at the bar!" - George Carlin

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 29, 2011 9:34 am » by Mrmcnuggets

Gold and silver are as valuable as a raw piece of any metal. Gold is just more conductive. If anything, I'd stock up on a room full of water purification tablets before I had a room of gold and silver. Each box could get you enough wages as the richest man would make in a month on a real term comparable scale, fore with out water, he will not be making his wages, or in the ends case, staying fit for very long.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostFri Jul 29, 2011 9:43 am » by Relevant1

obviously, you have a valid point. but IMO, the reality is, society will not trade water purification tablets because they are still fixated on the value and richness of Gold and Silver. maybe after a few years have passed and water becomes more important to them than gold or silver, they will succumb to the survival needs of water. I am of course only speaking of short term survival. it will be the wild west all over again, but with a lot more bodies. this statement is of course, just my opinion. I just want the sheeple to have a chance.

Initiate

PostFri Jul 29, 2011 9:46 am » by Truthseekerx

In terms of currencies, buy the Canadian dollar or the Australian dollar. Both are essentially backed by commodities (CAD: oil, AUD: gold).

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 29, 2011 9:56 am » by Mrmcnuggets

I'm trying to move to canada as we speak. :flop:

If the markets suppose to crash though, what are you honestly going to do with all of that gold? Sure any store will accept it, or large company with enough resources to hold through to the establishment of a new market. But for the sheep, it's going to be throats and knives for gas, food and water, then you have clothing, and then excess indulgences like handsanatizer soap, conditioner ect. Christ sakes a piece of exquisite french silk pie would go from 12$ to about 50$ in an instance. Making the need to care or have an interest in gold or silver would be obsolete. Food for he thought too, a lot, and by that I mean a lot, of electronics use gold for their conductors, though you will only find in name brand, high input output devices. Soundboards, satellite and cable mother boards ect. We pulled 4.1 oz out of some scrap from a abandoned radio tower. 24k too, usually purity is higher on computer components than jewelry.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv