THE SINGLE MOST SHOCKING INTERVIEW IN HISTORY (OMFG)

Super Moderator

PostWed Nov 03, 2010 1:54 am » by Troll2rocks

spamilee wrote:
troll2rocks wrote:STEVE O and TOM GREEN and a side of Carson Daily.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

This is the single most bizarre and shocking interview in the history of the media, by the end of this interview tom green and stevo are just vomiting on each other, Carson Daily is in attendance too, and has some serious zingers.

WARNING...

Steve o starts out drunk and stoned and ends up... well ... just watch. I will give you a hint, he starts hitting the whippits. (and I dont mean dogs).

This is also quite possibly the funniest interview EVER.

IT REALLY DOES NEED TO BE SEEN TO BE BELIEVED.

At one point steve o, (now totaly drunk stoned and gased out of his mind while eating the biggest pot brownie ever) decides to use toms makeshift internet talkshow set as a skate park.

I can not build this up enough, so please believe me when I tell you, that this interview will make you stare in total disbelief at the screen with your jaw on the flaw.

TOTAL CHAOS.

You last warning, this contains drugs, and steve o (naked, screaming into the camera "im bringing the fucking cock back, im making the fucking cock sexy again ")

He also decides to start rapping, and fails. Then takes the piss out of every person that calls into the show, (his fans) and brings Tom down to his level, which wasnt hard I admit.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WATCH THIS.

Its long at just over 3 hours, but my god is this worth it. erm I think, I PROMISE YOU WILL NEVER EVER FORGET THIS ONE.... EVER!!!

Chaos reigns. :cheers:

:owned: Awesome bro... Pass the sick bucket :vomit:

He he, make sure you aim for the carpet, dont wanna spoil that bad boy lolz xx
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Initiate

PostWed Nov 03, 2010 2:05 am » by Spamilee

dlslith wrote:
troll2rocks wrote:
dlslith wrote:I've seen it. It's sick. But Tom Green is a fellow Ottawan, so it's to be expected

We should start a survivors club for people who managed to survive the viewing of it. :flop: :cheers:

This might be even worse

Upload to Disclose.tv

:o I think ya pipped him at the post hun :o
That's some seriously messed up young man :vomit:
By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out.

Initiate

PostWed Nov 03, 2010 2:07 am » by Spamilee

troll2rocks wrote:
spamilee wrote:
troll2rocks wrote:STEVE O and TOM GREEN and a side of Carson Daily.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

This is the single most bizarre and shocking interview in the history of the media, by the end of this interview tom green and stevo are just vomiting on each other, Carson Daily is in attendance too, and has some serious zingers.

WARNING...

Steve o starts out drunk and stoned and ends up... well ... just watch. I will give you a hint, he starts hitting the whippits. (and I dont mean dogs).

This is also quite possibly the funniest interview EVER.

IT REALLY DOES NEED TO BE SEEN TO BE BELIEVED.

At one point steve o, (now totaly drunk stoned and gased out of his mind while eating the biggest pot brownie ever) decides to use toms makeshift internet talkshow set as a skate park.

I can not build this up enough, so please believe me when I tell you, that this interview will make you stare in total disbelief at the screen with your jaw on the flaw.

TOTAL CHAOS.

You last warning, this contains drugs, and steve o (naked, screaming into the camera "im bringing the fucking cock back, im making the fucking cock sexy again ")

He also decides to start rapping, and fails. Then takes the piss out of every person that calls into the show, (his fans) and brings Tom down to his level, which wasnt hard I admit.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WATCH THIS.

Its long at just over 3 hours, but my god is this worth it. erm I think, I PROMISE YOU WILL NEVER EVER FORGET THIS ONE.... EVER!!!

Chaos reigns. :cheers:

:owned: Awesome bro... Pass the sick bucket :vomit:

He he, make sure you aim for the carpet, dont wanna spoil that bad boy lolz xx

Cheers bro it's definitely needed in this thread :help:
By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out.

Super Moderator

PostWed Nov 03, 2010 2:11 am » by Slith

Spam, oh yeah he is. I just couldn't be out done though. It's a guy thing. I know we're pathetic et al, but I just had too. My bad!

Initiate

PostWed Nov 03, 2010 2:21 am » by Spamilee

dlslith wrote:Spam, oh yeah he is. I just couldn't be out done though. It's a guy thing. I know we're pathetic et al, but I just had too. My bad!

No worries Troll has taught me me well, i now not only enjoy but dare i say it.. crave a little man on man action in my daily thread :o

Super Moderator

PostWed Nov 03, 2010 2:25 am » by Troll2rocks

dlslith wrote:Spam, oh yeah he is. I just couldn't be out done though. It's a guy thing. I know we're pathetic et al, but I just had too. My bad!

I challenge...

Upload to Disclose.tv

:flop:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Super Moderator

PostWed Nov 03, 2010 2:26 am » by Slith

spamilee wrote:

No worries Troll has taught me me well, i now not only enjoy but dare i say it.. crave a little man on man action in my daily thread :o

You dared say it. Let's leave it at that. hehe.

Previous