THE SINGLE MOST SHOCKING INTERVIEW IN HISTORY (OMFG)

Super Moderator

PostWed Nov 03, 2010 1:09 am » by Troll2rocks

STEVE O and TOM GREEN and a side of Carson Daily.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

This is the single most bizarre and shocking interview in the history of the media, by the end of this interview tom green and stevo are just vomiting on each other, Carson Daily is in attendance too, and has some serious zingers.

WARNING...

Steve o starts out drunk and stoned and ends up... well ... just watch. I will give you a hint, he starts hitting the whippits. (and I dont mean dogs).

This is also quite possibly the funniest interview EVER.

IT REALLY DOES NEED TO BE SEEN TO BE BELIEVED.

At one point steve o, (now totaly drunk stoned and gased out of his mind while eating the biggest pot brownie ever) decides to use toms makeshift internet talkshow set as a skate park.

I can not build this up enough, so please believe me when I tell you, that this interview will make you stare in total disbelief at the screen with your jaw on the flaw.

TOTAL CHAOS.

You last warning, this contains drugs, and steve o (naked, screaming into the camera "im bringing the fucking cock back, im making the fucking cock sexy again ")

He also decides to start rapping, and fails. Then takes the piss out of every person that calls into the show, (his fans) and brings Tom down to his level, which wasnt hard I admit.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WATCH THIS.

Its long at just over 3 hours, but my god is this worth it. erm I think, I PROMISE YOU WILL NEVER EVER FORGET THIS ONE.... EVER!!!

Chaos reigns. :cheers:
Last edited by Troll2rocks on Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Super Moderator

PostWed Nov 03, 2010 1:11 am » by TheDuck

When I have time I will, cheers man, it better be good lol

:cheers:

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Super Moderator

PostWed Nov 03, 2010 1:19 am » by Troll2rocks

theduck wrote:When I have time I will, cheers man, it better be good lol

:cheers:

Duck you have no idea, Im deadly serious, you will NEVER forget this. :flop:

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 03, 2010 1:24 am » by Otomon

The world lays in chaos... we stand on the precipe of a new dawn in human history... everyone is looking up at the sky awaiting the promised time.... AND THIS YOUR IDEA OF DISCLOSURE? WHERE YOU ASS RAPED AS A KID OR SOMETHING?
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Super Moderator

PostWed Nov 03, 2010 1:24 am » by TheDuck

otomon wrote:The world lays in chaos... we stand on the precipe of a new dawn in human history... everyone is looking up at the sky awaiting the promised time.... AND THIS YOUR IDEA OF DISCLOSURE? WHERE YOU ASS RAPED AS A KID OR SOMETHING?

That's were you ass raped as a kid or something. :lol: :flop:

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Super Moderator

PostWed Nov 03, 2010 1:30 am » by Slith

I've seen it. It's sick. But Tom Green is a fellow Ottawan, so it's to be expected

Beating the shit out of spammers......one click at a time

Super Moderator

PostWed Nov 03, 2010 1:35 am » by Troll2rocks

otomon wrote:The world lays in chaos... we stand on the precipe of a new dawn in human history... everyone is looking up at the sky awaiting the promised time.... AND THIS YOUR IDEA OF DISCLOSURE? WHERE YOU ASS RAPED AS A KID OR SOMETHING?

Thanks for that funny little sentence oto.

Drinking I take it, for most it enhances humour, but in your case I may disagree. You will still watch, as a man of your stature needs to I am sure. :flop: :cheers:

The other half of your comment may well be true, heres hoping :flop:

Super Moderator

PostWed Nov 03, 2010 1:35 am » by Troll2rocks

dlslith wrote:I've seen it. It's sick. But Tom Green is a fellow Ottawan, so it's to be expected

We should start a survivors club for people who managed to survive the viewing of it. :flop: :cheers:

Initiate

PostWed Nov 03, 2010 1:41 am » by Spamilee

troll2rocks wrote:STEVE O and TOM GREEN and a side of Carson Daily.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

This is the single most bizarre and shocking interview in the history of the media, by the end of this interview tom green and stevo are just vomiting on each other, Carson Daily is in attendance too, and has some serious zingers.

WARNING...

Steve o starts out drunk and stoned and ends up... well ... just watch. I will give you a hint, he starts hitting the whippits. (and I dont mean dogs).

This is also quite possibly the funniest interview EVER.

IT REALLY DOES NEED TO BE SEEN TO BE BELIEVED.

At one point steve o, (now totaly drunk stoned and gased out of his mind while eating the biggest pot brownie ever) decides to use toms makeshift internet talkshow set as a skate park.

I can not build this up enough, so please believe me when I tell you, that this interview will make you stare in total disbelief at the screen with your jaw on the flaw.

TOTAL CHAOS.

You last warning, this contains drugs, and steve o (naked, screaming into the camera "im bringing the fucking cock back, im making the fucking cock sexy again ")

He also decides to start rapping, and fails. Then takes the piss out of every person that calls into the show, (his fans) and brings Tom down to his level, which wasnt hard I admit.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WATCH THIS.

Its long at just over 3 hours, but my god is this worth it. erm I think, I PROMISE YOU WILL NEVER EVER FORGET THIS ONE.... EVER!!!

Chaos reigns. :cheers:

:owned: Awesome bro... Pass the sick bucket :vomit:
By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out.

Super Moderator

PostWed Nov 03, 2010 1:43 am » by Slith

troll2rocks wrote:
dlslith wrote:I've seen it. It's sick. But Tom Green is a fellow Ottawan, so it's to be expected

We should start a survivors club for people who managed to survive the viewing of it. :flop: :cheers:

This might be even worse

Upload to Disclose.tv

Beating the shit out of spammers......one click at a time

Next