The sixth seal is about to be opened

Initiate

PostThu Aug 18, 2011 12:26 am » by Teloc

fuckit.. dammit

how many times??

ze fogging zeals are opened in ur butt.. alone..

gawd.. dammit..

when will u morans see it??
Er ist nicht hier, er ist auferstanden.

Super Moderator

PostThu Aug 18, 2011 1:28 am » by The57ironman

e6722maj wrote:maybe seal team six??

:lol:

.....you can educate the ignorant...but there's no fk'n helping the stupid.

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 18, 2011 1:34 am » by Truthdefender

nelusmc wrote:With this Nibiru and it's trajectory bible prophecy is fulfilled. If you read or listen to what the impact of the gravitational pull is gonna have on this earth it literally states exactly what was written in scripture

Revelation 6: 12-17

12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

Recently read a very convincing book about this. He states that planet x is the only thing that could account for the descriptions of the Sixth Seal.

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Initiate

PostThu Aug 18, 2011 5:49 pm » by Taintedsample

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 18, 2011 6:24 pm » by Thruster

I feel a song coming on.........I just cannot contain myself any longer....

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostFri Aug 19, 2011 8:03 am » by Nelusmc

Truthdefender

Yeah I was reading also and their is no other explanation for those occurences to take place except for this Nibiru/Elenin. If your a believer then get ready for whats coming, in your walk with the lord cause times up.

also liked the video very touching.

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 20, 2011 12:56 am » by Truthdefender

nelusmc wrote:Truthdefender

Yeah I was reading also and their is no other explanation for those occurences to take place except for this Nibiru/Elenin. If your a believer then get ready for whats coming, in your walk with the lord cause times up.

also liked the video very touching.

You stay blessed and ready as well.
Also, do a google search of the lunar tetrads of 1948, 1967, and the only one this century, 2014-15. It is amazing!!! These, and the comets all coming in at the same time as well as planetary alignments are the signs in the heavens that were foretold to take place right before the "Great and dreadful Day of the LORD. Peace brother

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 20, 2011 1:24 pm » by Eliakim

nelusmc wrote:With this Nibiru and it's trajectory bible prophecy is fulfilled. If you read or listen to what the impact of the gravitational pull is gonna have on this earth it literally states exactly what was written in scripture

Revelation 6: 12-17

12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

Fig Tree = Israel
Great earthquake = Damascus, Isaiah predicted destruction of Damascus that is known to be the crossroads of religion. Floods are also predicted for Judah.
Qu'ran also predicts big earthquake.
Nothing to do with Nibiru, I do wish you people would learn to understand spiritual symbology.

Otoel, children read the internet. One last time, be responsible, be virtuous, be good. The meek shall inherit the earth.

Writer

PostTue Aug 30, 2011 4:36 pm » by Usulfedaykin

It could be me. I'm well known for cracking the Sixth seal. Been known to get to the Twelfth Seal on occasion.
"There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."

Previous