The SLI Effect - Are You One Of Them?

Super Moderator

PostTue Apr 22, 2014 11:55 pm » by -Marduk-

People all over the world have noticed that streetlights turn off when they get near them and turn back on when they’ve passed.

A 53-year-old American housewife told Hilary Evans, a lead researcher of this phenomenon: “I couldn’t believe this was a phenomenon that others shared with me. I just thought I was nuts and so did those I told. … I first noticed street lights going off when I began taking college classes at [night] … Several times when I would turn into my street to come home, the streetlight outside our home went out. I didn’t say anything thinking something was wrong with it. “Then it began going off when I would step out onto the porch. For a while, I thought it was coincidence, then I began noticing lights turning off in other places.” For example, one night when she was walking with a friend, four lights went off as they passed and turned back on after she was clear of them.

Upload to Disclose.tv

“It continues to happen to me, and I continue to try to make others believe me,” she wrote. Evans received many such testimonies from people of all walks of life. Evans also noted in her book “The SLI Effect,” that unlike some other paranormal phenomena, this one does not relate to any greater belief systems or carry with it the benefits or merit of other supernormal abilities. People thus have less reason to make it up. Electrical engineer Bill Beaty explained his theory about streetlight interference (SLI), as the phenomenon is called, in an episode of William Shatner’s “Weird or What?” Beaty thinks people who experience SLI, dubbed SLIders, may be walking electric generators. He spoke of the static electricity we conduct when we scuff our feet on carpet, for example. He said we could conduct electricity by stealing electrons from the air each time we inhale.

If inhaling makes us electrically charged, why doesn’t everyone have the same effect on streetlights? Beaty said there may be an as-of-yet undiscovered virus that could alter some people’s lungs, making them more likely to carry a charge. He recognizes that his theory is weird. “The vast, unstudied collection of weird things—some of those are real, and those are Nobel-Prize discoveries,” he said. Gary M. Rowe, who has studied the phenomenon in the UK for 25 years, provides “a practical guide to investigating apparent Street Light Interference (SLI).”

He notes that an investigator must rule out causes for streetlights flickering or going out, such as faulty lights and lowered temperature (which can affect the lights’ operation).

source

Do we have some SLIders on DTV? :think:

Initiate

PostWed Apr 23, 2014 1:48 am » by Clearized1

Wow does this thread hit home for me. I have experienced this on multiple occasions myself. Along with what I've noticed is the ability to think a red light to change. Lungs?? Or the ability to send out electromagnetic waves to make this occur? I've been told a few times by medical personal that I have a VERY strong and steady heartbeat.
Shouting that Government is suppressing the people is like shouting that somebody pooped in the pool. It's only a funny statement until you realize it's true.

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 23, 2014 2:29 am » by 99socks

Ok, so at least I know now that my dad isn't a freak. :mrcool:
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/

Writer

PostWed Apr 23, 2014 2:46 am » by Bravo69

chuckle --- good one, Mar... I used to have this uncanny ability -- some 40 years ago, but it has faded... if you do a search, you may find what many think is the cause. I'd give you my answer for it -- but then I'd have to kill you... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!

Initiate

PostWed Apr 23, 2014 4:04 am » by OtheklzeR

I thought i did this once but it was a overheating power supply
I noticed the light out on a walk (it was a mad mad mad walk)
then days later I noticed over 20 min it would over heat and over temp
then shut down and restart , some ocillation periods are up to a hour or more

an another note

my moms god bless her would kill a watch in a min flat
we tried watch pendants and pocket watches , nothing worked
but old wind up watches, and she hated them
every crystal regulated watch would fail,

she has epilepsy and there is an old adage THAT IT IS THE PROPHETS DESEASE
my brother has it too, and electrical phenemena makes me take a second look

thanks for making me look up ontkurk
I thought you spelled badly like myself

:banana: :hugging:

Super Moderator

PostWed Apr 23, 2014 4:22 am » by -Marduk-

OtheklzeR wrote:thanks for making me look up ontkurk

haha...yea, 'entkorkt' is a great word indeed.

Thx to all the people who shared their interesting stories related to the SLI mystery.

:cheers:

Initiate

PostWed Apr 23, 2014 2:14 pm » by Skydog

I've heard about this,our bodies basically run on electricity,and like a faulty toaster or any appliance could give you shock,i'd imagine some people are leaking to much electricity out.
It's all to do with Oxygen.It's magnetic and powers us, as shown below,

Upload to Disclose.tv

It's hard to believe but we are all basically Robots! :shock:
Some of us are just a bit faulty :lol: :flop:

PostThu Apr 24, 2014 6:59 am » by Acacia

I am also one who will kill a watch battery. I can only wear wind-up watches. My husband (boyfriend at the time) didn't believe it until he brought me me a watch, the next day it was dead, he replaced the battery and the next day the new battery was dead as well. I've been ne

Super Moderator

PostThu Apr 24, 2014 12:32 pm » by -Marduk-

Acacia wrote:I am also one who will kill a watch battery. I can only wear wind-up watches. My husband (boyfriend at the time) didn't believe it until he brought me me a watch, the next day it was dead, he replaced the battery and the next day the new battery was dead as well. I've been ne

:hiho:

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 24, 2014 1:57 pm » by Toxic32

I went to the doctors two weeks ago and they did a routine blood pressure check using one of does battery operated automatic devises. I explained to the nurse that they never work on me for some reason and she should do it the old fashioned way with a stethoscope, but she laughed and went ahead anyway. After a dozen attempts she changed the devise for another one with the same outcome the devise kept saying error. I said to her if you look at my notes on the screen you will see that the doctor has put a general comment against my name in the notes section which says

"when carrying out any physiological checks using sensitive electrical equipment on this patient and in the event that you are unable to successfully complete the task refer to alternative procedures. At all times use a manual procedure if available"
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.