The soul's temporal experience within constraints of life.

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 25, 2012 11:51 pm » by Richc

Willynumbnuts wrote:
Richc wrote:Cheers willy.

It seems we are on or very near the same page.

I tend to understand posts better if i write out my versions of them... :lol: :cheers:

RIK

LOL

Just between me and you, I do the same. :lol:

:cheers:

We are all wired to understand ourselves but have to adjust the wiring to understand everyone else.. :flop:

Just as we might all be wired to understand and experience time differently.

Not only our we all viewing the snapshots in time, we are viewing them with different brightness and contrast settings depending on our wiring... So my view of a snapshop isn't the same as yours :think:

RIK
"Theres A Storm Coming!"

Initiate

PostFri Sep 28, 2012 11:44 pm » by Willynumbnuts

Clue.

Time is multi-dimensional.

Take the 'Past', 'Present' and 'Future' paths, turn it into a triangler three-dimensional pyramid and place the human 'soul' at the centre. It is not restricted by 'Linear time' and can travel each path at will.

Human time concepts do not apply to it. 'Cause-ality' has no effect. Three dimensional objects gain the ability to function within multi-dimensional constraints. They pass within and through the time/space concept.

The 'flesh' must follow 'linear time' - the spirit (or soul) does not.

Human time is not real time. REAL time is the experience of the 'soul' within the non-human concept.

It has nothing to do with 'Human Religion' and everything to do with Energy passing through fields of Existance. Time only exists for organic human's as a measurement of their existance.

But 'Existance' is measured by something far greater.

The 'multiverse' is so far above human conception, we peer at it, like an ant viewing an elephant and so with certainity, we know - but we actually don't.

"When you do something to help the world like.....like i wrote a book on how to cure eyesight,"
Oreocannon

Initiate

PostTue Oct 02, 2012 9:53 pm » by Willynumbnuts

Sorry, I was banned for a while (and rightly so!)

I'll 'Bump' this thread and see what happens! :roll:

"When you do something to help the world like.....like i wrote a book on how to cure eyesight,"
Oreocannon

Initiate

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 9:23 pm » by Willynumbnuts

Part 2. “The tiny sliver of light between two immense darkness’s.”

Human time measures human existance. This existance is the beat of a human heart.

The flesh dictates how humans view 'time' - seperate the flesh from the 'soul' and something wonderful appears.

Imagine just one beat of the human heart - but a nanosecond in the reality of existance. The soul inhabits the flesh but for a nanosecond, then its gone.

But the 'soul' is eternal - it does not bow to human time.

It is part of a collective reality that creates the world we think we inhabit.

The universe changes, planets die and new one's are born.

Like human flesh dies and new human's are born.

But it's just a dream.

Time does not apply to the 'soul'.

There are more planet systems in the universe, than human's living - think on that.

We are the universe. We created it. It exists because we do. We are the 'higgs-bosun' that we seek, except we can't see it.

Thanks for listening.

Oreocannon

Initiate

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 11:18 pm » by Ishumble

Very interesting Willy,but it sounds kinda like some new age philosophy?.....just saying,and maybe I'm wrong,but a good post anyways.

Initiate

PostSat Nov 03, 2012 11:25 pm » by Willynumbnuts

Part 3: The I within the we.

We are here - so we believe.

We read and understand about human pasts, we 'know' about the history of humanity because we have been told or read about it.

A sure and certain path we walk of human 'Linear time'.

Always going forward?

What if all human existance was someone else's dream or nightmare?

What if our concept of 'Time' was so wrong.

What if 'space/time' exists only while the individual lives?

He/she is part of a 'collective consiousness' that encompasses all that have existed, does exist and will exist.

Walk past a neighbours house and you glimpse in their window, does the trinkets upon the window shelf, the photo's upon the wall, the TV blaring out exist because YOU view it, or because they do?

And when you have pasted, do they cease to exist?

Or is the "I" part of the "We"?

Oreocannon

Previous