The soul's temporal experience within constraints of life.

Initiate

PostTue Sep 25, 2012 10:17 pm » by Willynumbnuts

Part 1. “It’s time Jim, but not as we know it.”

Time is considered as ‘Linear’ – Human’s understand this, they accept the perceived and understood human reality of ‘Birth – Life – Death.’ A linear concept always progressing forward, from the first cries of birth to the last gasped breaths of life, then the ultimate fate of humanity – death.

That is the ordained and programmed fate of the flesh. The time-line of human life (and most other organic entities) catalogue, preserve and record such events, its called history, and the ascent of man, civilisation, and the progress of the flesh. The progress of the ‘animal’ entity called man.

The survival of the species best, the passing on of the strongest genes, the animal need for procreation and the inbuilt desire to kill, subjugate and dominate other human’s and the environment in which the creature finds itself.

Human’s created human time to justify and quantify their possession of this Earth. Their World, so they believe.

To measure their fleeting existence against that of rock and dirt – Mother Earth. They built pyramids and learned to write the records of their passing on paper and stone. But every one of them died and the animal flesh passed back to the Earth that bore them – apparently a single lump of rock orbiting a Sun in a small Galaxy.

Time, for humans, is measured against themselves, against the ‘flesh’ which decays and fails. They estimate the Universe to be about 13 Billion Human years old. What they never ask or understand, are that they just glimpsing a few seconds of ‘Real Time’? – the flesh is gone in an instant, but the ‘Soul’ continues, recycling itself again and again. What if the human perception and understanding of time is wrong? What if the ‘Soul’ is really ‘immortal?’ What if the purpose of existence (life) is the journey of the ‘soul’ upon a path of understanding, and the true reason for creation is a ‘life’ that the organic human mind has no concept of?

Existing in a place which human minds can only dream or imagine.

What if time/space was very different to how we perceive it?

What is Age?
When we do not fully understand the concept of time?

http://www.mysteriesofancientegypt.com/2009/12/what-human-consist-off.html

They have ‘Religion’ to comfort the basic need for “Why?” They believe they have ‘souls’ for religious purposes, what if the ‘soul’ is the reason for the flesh? And that it can move in time (real time – not human time), cross dimensions and pass through multiple existences within the bounds of a very different reality.

What if the ‘Soul’ is a time-traveller, Astronaut and inter-dimensional being, capable of universal and eternal travel within the bounds of all realities?

What if death is only the beginning?

Next:

Part 2. “The tiny sliver of light between two immense darkness’s.”

Thank you for listening.

The thread that started me thinking:
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-edge-of-space-if-there-is-one-t78675.html

:cheers:
"When you do something to help the world like.....like i wrote a book on how to cure eyesight,"
Oreocannon

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 25, 2012 10:53 pm » by Richc

Time is an illusion. ( lunch time doubly so ).

The Universe does not need time to exist..

Time does not flow.. It is static.

Take a movie filmed at 25 frames per second.
If you play the movie it appears to move forward and flow.
But it doesn't. It is made up of still photo's played one after the other. It gives the illusion of flowing.

Now take the Universe.

Imaging everything in the Universe is a snapshot.
Everything that was, is and will be is a snapshot.
Everything that is and could be is a snapshot.

They are all here now, always have been and always will be.

So maybe our mind/soul is a projector so to speak.

Our mind/soul plays these snapshots in an order that gives us the illusion of time flowing by when in fact time is static and we are flowing through it.

The change between one snapshot and the next is what we explain as time flowing forward.
Entropy.( order to disorder )

Its possible in other universes that the snapshots are played in a different order, backwards as we see it for an example.

But what if the snapshots across all universes can be played in any order, in any direction so snapshots played left and right we see as the flow of time then up and down are infact the flow across all dimensions..

Maybe this explains why we cannot for certainty say where an atom is until will observe it.
Maybe the atom exists in a snapshot somewhere in a dimension out of sight until our brain/soul plays the snapshot it is in... :think:

RIK
"Theres A Storm Coming!"

Initiate

PostTue Sep 25, 2012 11:10 pm » by Willynumbnuts

Richc wrote:Time is an illusion. ( lunch time doubly so ).

Yes, for humans, because they created their version of time.

That's because human time does not exist - but the Universe does, awkward isn't it!

Time is static?.....static is a human concept, created from a human mind, we're back to the human 'Linear' idea of time here.......

But it doesn't. It is made up of still photo's played one after the other. It gives the illusion of flowing.

Ah, yes, an illusion. Good.

Now take the Universe.

You are very close there.

Not so much a 'projector' but a refection of what we cannnot see, whilst constrained within the flesh.

Our mind/soul plays these snapshots in an order that gives us the illusion of time flowing by when in fact time is static and we are flowing through it.

The change between one snapshot and the next is what we explain as time flowing forward.

Human 'Linear' time again. The Greeks believed that time flowed around the human, that the past was the future and the present the past, etc. They really were great thinkers.

Its possible in other universes that the snapshots are played in a different order, backwards as we see it for an example.

But what if the snapshots across all universes can be played in any order, in any direction so snapshots played left and right we see as the flow of time then up and down are infact the flow across all dimensions..

Maybe this explains why we cannot for certainty say where an atom is until will observe it.

Observe with human mind and eyes - yes?

Maybe the atom exists in a snapshot somewhere in a dimension out of sight until our brain/soul plays the snapshot it is in... :think:

The organic brain would struggle to view/understand that 'snapshot' - but the 'soul' will read it easly as a bus ticket!

RIK

Nice reply - thank you! :flop:
"When you do something to help the world like.....like i wrote a book on how to cure eyesight,"
Oreocannon

Initiate

PostTue Sep 25, 2012 11:13 pm » by Shendao

The question of the immortality of he soul is a moot point if one accepts time/space as being a construct of the comprehension of the human condition. If time/space only occurs when we are inhabiting 3D bodies then time/space=mortality/entropy whereas spirit, being external, just 'is'. Spirit therefore is not immortal in any sense other than existing Now, and existentially that Now is all there is.

Of course this generates a further problem from a human perspective, as a lack of time/space and a 'verse in which everything happens in the same moment would be a singularity of zero dimensions. As any dimension, be it height, breadth etc would by necessity create time/space. So existential spirit must be inhabiting a 'verse that is outside of our predictions and limited viewpoints.
You are an immortal being, so stop freaking out about losing another body!

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 25, 2012 11:15 pm » by Richc

Cheers willy.

It seems we are on or very near the same page.

I tend to understand posts better if i write out my versions of them... :lol: :cheers:

RIK
"Theres A Storm Coming!"

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 25, 2012 11:26 pm » by Mozi!!a

Richc wrote:Time is an illusion. ( lunch time doubly so ).

Now take the Universe.

RIK

Click

The Awesome RIK :flop: :flop: :flop:

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 25, 2012 11:29 pm » by Richc

lol. cheers mobe.. My one man fan club... :flop:

Nice to be appreciated as are you mate... :cheers:

RIK
"Theres A Storm Coming!"

Initiate

PostTue Sep 25, 2012 11:32 pm » by Willynumbnuts

Shendao wrote:The question of the immortality of he soul is a moot point if one accepts time/space as being a construct of the comprehension of the human condition.

Yes, it could be a 'moot' point if human's comprehend time/space from the limited understanding which they inherit from the being 'flesh beings' and subject to a 'linear' time constraint.

If time/space only occurs when we are inhabiting 3D bodies then time/space=mortality/entropy whereas spirit, being external, just 'is'. Spirit therefore is not immortal in any sense other than existing Now, and existentially that Now is all there is.

Why would time/space only exist under circumstances dictated by the human condition? Surely, it would exist without human participation or observance? Spirit is both internal (until to death?) then 'external' once free from the constraints of the flesh.

For the flesh - 'Now is all there is' is quite right. But how would that effect the spirit which owes no duty to the flesh, other than to inhabit it for a certain period of existance?

Of course this generates a further problem from a human perspective, as a lack of time/space and a 'verse in which everything happens in the same moment would be a singularity of zero dimensions. As any dimension, be it height, breadth etc would by necessity create time/space. So existential spirit must be inhabiting a 'verse that is outside of our predictions and limited viewpoints.

So existential spirit must be inhabiting a 'verse that is outside of our predictions and limited viewpoints.

You mean existing outside the human(flesh) concept of time/space?

What if time/space was very different to how we perceive it?

The very point of this post.

:clapper:
Oreocannon

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 25, 2012 11:38 pm » by Mozi!!a

Richc wrote:lol. cheers mobe.. My one man fan club... :flop:

Nice to be appreciated as are you mate... :cheers:

RIK

Any Time My Friend. Me Always Appreciate Your Thought Ideas :flop: :cheers:

Keep It Up :flop:

Initiate

PostTue Sep 25, 2012 11:43 pm » by Willynumbnuts

Richc wrote:Cheers willy.

It seems we are on or very near the same page.

I tend to understand posts better if i write out my versions of them... :lol: :cheers:

RIK

LOL

Just between me and you, I do the same. :lol:

Oreocannon

Next