The Spiral of Life

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 15, 2012 11:56 am » by Iwanci

The true essence of our being is the being of our essence...

:flop:
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 15, 2012 1:48 pm » by Seriouscitizen

tower of babel,. a spiral towards heaven seeking direct contact with god. What does this analogy tell us. You see how the picture depicts that god is in the middle of that spiral.
Tho RELIGION tells us, that in our vanity and pride we were WRONG to seek direct contact with god.

Can we trust that?

Can we trust there is an absulute duality inevitable between right and wrong?

Do we trust what the Bible says?

So what happened, we were punished by "god" and we werent able to finish the spiral tower. Our languages were divided into different SYMBOLS and words. Is that what happened?

Thus we would never seek direct contact with god again?

What are your thoughts and knowledge abut this story/analogy?

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostThu Aug 16, 2012 12:59 pm » by SamueltheLion

reading some books, will re cord... dan winter describes recording the golden mean as "re-braiding" finding fractal coherence... At One Ment, atonement, Re-Member-An-ce.

Ce = Common Era.

HMMMMMMMMM

Love, Light & Action

Darkness, Rest and Repose.

well, that's my ramble 4 today :D

Let's keep this thread alive,

I do like spirals.
Your faith will make you whole

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 16, 2012 4:26 pm » by Seriouscitizen

Not do i only love spirals too, Sam.

I am a spiral > - <

As time is speeding up

experiences accelerate

timelines converse

my heart and mind will meet in the middle ;) you see Sam.. Im almost there. And i know it. Ive concluded a new level of consciousness. And i wish to share it,. but i feel your spiral is on the same track as i am. :)

What do you get when you see a wave in 4d. You see.

love you

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostFri Aug 17, 2012 4:42 pm » by SamueltheLion

Seriouscitizen wrote:Not do i only love spirals too, Sam.

I am a spiral > - <

As time is speeding up

experiences accelerate

timelines converse

my heart and mind will meet in the middle ;) you see Sam.. Im almost there. And i know it. Ive concluded a new level of consciousness. And i wish to share it,. but i feel your spiral is on the same track as i am. :)

What do you get when you see a wave in 4d. You see.

love you

i LOVE you 2 (:

as to what you get

something a little like this ?

get ready 4 the whirlpool! :D

starting to feel good yet everyone? :)

let's ride & make the waves

/splish splosh splash! :D
Your faith will make you whole

Initiate

PostSat Aug 18, 2012 1:15 am » by 1ofus

Seriouscitizen wrote:tower of babel,. a spiral towards heaven seeking direct contact with god. What does this analogy tell us. You see how the picture depicts that god is in the middle of that spiral.
Tho RELIGION tells us, that in our vanity and pride we were WRONG to seek direct contact with god.

Can we trust that?

So what happened, we were punished by "god" and we werent able to finish the spiral tower. Our languages were divided into different SYMBOLS and words. Is that what happened?

I credit the story of the tower of babel as the verses that finally forced me to remove the blinders and really start to scrutinize what is being said between the covers of this so called holy book.

The story says what it says, it says that the gods (plural) stopped us (mankind) from doing what we would've been able to achieve otherwise without their resistance. I believe the tower of babel (confusion) represents mankind's intellectual ascension, as I've mentioned before, and the language that they scattered to prevent our ascension is the metaphoric language that I've spoken of.

I will go one step further and state that with this metaphoric language it can be easily seen that the gods are preventing us from ascending. The mind or spirit doesn't need physical sustenance or food. When you read verses in the bible about eating, the spiritual meaning is learning. We even use this metaphor on a regular basis, "chew on that for awhile". Another word is working, spiritually this means searching (btw that is how I came to DTE, I was searching for ideas.) So when god says work six days and then stop on the seventh he is saying look or search this long but stop looking and learning on the seventh day (year). One more thing I would add is if you don't stop looking and learning you then become a sinner (whatever that is) and you are now his adversary or Satan. If you turn around and return home or forget what you learned he shows mercy and forgives you.

Initiate

PostSat Aug 18, 2012 4:20 am » by Ayaflash

Upload to Disclose.tv

timelapse video me and a friend did.

me in the video meditating on a rock.

clouds moving in opposite direction is quite a cool feature imo.

eheh! :peep:
The highest truth cannot be put into words. - Lao tzu.

"We are the Fractalated Tendrils of Reality, Forever Undulating Towards the Realm of Evolution and Great Mystery."

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 18, 2012 6:33 am » by Lucidlemondrop

1ofus wrote:
Seriouscitizen wrote:tower of babel,. a spiral towards heaven seeking direct contact with god. What does this analogy tell us. You see how the picture depicts that god is in the middle of that spiral.

Can we trust that?

I credit the story of the tower of babel as the verses that finally forced me to remove the blinders and really start to scrutinize what is being said between the covers of this so called holy book.

The story says what it says, it says that the gods (plural) stopped us (mankind) from doing what we would've been able to achieve otherwise without their resistance. I believe the tower of babel (confusion) represents mankind's intellectual ascension, as I've mentioned before, and the language that they scattered to prevent our ascension is the metaphoric language that I've spoken of.

I will go one step further and state that with this metaphoric language it can be easily seen that the gods are preventing us from ascending. The mind or spirit doesn't need physical sustenance or food. When you read verses in the bible about eating, the spiritual meaning is learning. We even use this metaphor on a regular basis, "chew on that for awhile". Another word is working, spiritually this means searching (btw that is how I came to DTE, I was searching for ideas.) So when god says work six days and then stop on the seventh he is saying look or search this long but stop looking and learning on the seventh day (year). One more thing I would add is if you don't stop looking and learning you then become a sinner (whatever that is) and you are now his adversary or Satan. If you turn around and return home or forget what you learned he shows mercy and forgives you.

Pondering this post and the idea that Eating is learning made me wonder if that is why the jewish people would eat unleavened bread. This would mean that when they eat bread as the body of Christ the bread has not risen so when eating unrisen dough then would the yeast mixed in with the body of man Rise from within?

Just an idea. I am not lurking, so indulge me~ lol
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Initiate

PostSat Aug 18, 2012 7:33 pm » by 1ofus

Lucidlemondrop wrote:
Pondering this post and the idea that Eating is learning made me wonder if that is why the jewish people would eat unleavened bread. This would mean that when they eat bread as the body of Christ the bread has not risen so when eating unrisen dough then would the yeast mixed in with the body of man Rise from within?

Just an idea. I am not lurking, so indulge me~ lol

As many times as I've considered what the symbolism of leaven was all about, I must admit until I read your post the light had never come on. When I read your post I again gave it some thought and it came to me. Your take is interesting and it's from that thought that the inspiration fell like manna from heaven. It's also interesting that this is revealed now but then I don't believe in coincidence. The thought of sharing what you have learned fits pretty well, taking what you have learned and then sharing that knowledge would in effect amplify or increase what you have learned, similar to the effect that yeast has on bread. Conversely, bread without yeast would be learning and not sharing but keeping it hidden. Go one step further and you get another perspective of the stories about feeding thousands. Perhaps that is what we have to do to get out of this situation, we need to share what we know, we need to cooperate not compete. just a thought.

@fossileyesed & lucidlemondrop

It is not easy for me to share what I've learned. Many years ago I found out the hard way that when I tell people what I think or share what I see they, more often than not, get pissed off at me, so after many futile attempts I came to the realization that life is easier if I just keep quiet. I damn sure don't want anyone following me as one poster mentioned. If you are following anyone exclusively you are going the wrong way. As I said in an earlier post I love the poem named Invictus by Henley. In a nut shell it says captain your own soul. I don't think you should let anyone else lead you around in blind faith, quite often they lead you in a circle. After a lot of internal squabbling I came to the conclusion that our world is in serious peril and I want to help fix it. I'm not for sale and I'm not dead yet but if I take what I know to the grave it doesn't help anyone.

Thank you for your posts, they got me thinking and this time it brought a big piece to my puzzle.

Have a great day!!

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 18, 2012 8:33 pm » by 99socks

Leaven=bullshit.
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/

PreviousNext