The Spiral of Life

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 14, 2012 5:06 pm » by Seriouscitizen

If..

God created everything with a golden mean?

Do we create in a golden mean to?
Do we think in a golden mean?
Do we learn in a golden mean?

I think so. Have you ever felt the connection to the way you think and the way you come to conclusions to a golden mean nature?

For examples clichés. You need to love yourself to be able to love anyone else in balance.

We feel this is true? But still we look on the internet, in busses, at our school, in the pub, danceclubs our friends houses for someone that fulfills our expectations. Our holes in the heart we do not know that excist.
Is there something you are scared of doing it by yourself? Is there some kind of talent of way of looking you seek for in your partner because you wish to own or be recognised in yourself?

We could change every week filling up those holes. Deprogram ourselves from patterns (fear).

The thing is if we know loving ourself in the heart gives us the energy to attract ANYONE we would set our mind on (except for the ones who wholy love themselves to); you would think you can CHANGE AT ONCE?

Because you know it right?

But than you go on with you daily life. And fear steps in. Fear that locks you in these patterns.
For example if you have been conditioned to distrust people by your parents. This will obstruct you from trusting people that want to help, converse or enlighten you.
If you think it is a natural state for you to distrust everyone. And you wont have any experiences to lower your security wall and show you that you can replace avoidment with boundaries.

You will need experiences in wich you try and trust people first. Try and practice this change of mind so what you Think wont effect you emotional body anymore. It throws away that program that brings your thoughts/feelings out of balance.

So you know by the heart this cliché. But your mind runs around in circles trying to pull you back into this system telling you it knows everthing and we don't need this new experience.

Your past experiences, visualize them and how they contributed to a certain knowledge. A base point.
At first a certain knowledge seemed logic or cliché. But somehow you experienced some things that tested your belief in them. At first there was a long distance between your rational belief and your emotional body. But the more you wanted to be happy and enjoy certain feelings the more you speeded certain craving and actions up. The distance between what you feel and what you know becomes smaller.

Deprogramming is possibly nothing more than a spiral of experiences. Triggered by a WANT.

De base point is merely when the heart meets the mind and nothing can confuse you about a certain knowledge. it is when just IS.

Super Moderator

PostTue Aug 14, 2012 5:12 pm » by Slith

The balance in life is more important than the ends. Did Gawd create it? Non. We did.

How we achieve it is another thing

Good post. Thought provoking :flop:

Inflation is when you pay fifteen dollars for the ten-dollar haircut you used to get for five dollars when you had hair

Sam Ewing

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 14, 2012 6:13 pm » by Seriouscitizen

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 14, 2012 6:33 pm » by Newearthman

No coincidence that the original six chose this avitar...

Very smart and original thread...I've never heard this explanation before!

:clapper:

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 14, 2012 10:57 pm » by Seriouscitizen

I am dedicating this thread to the spiral:

Found this on the internet; Spiral thinking:

You can use the spiral to jump start ideas: imagine the shape of the thing and being opposite it looking from another perspective. Or spiraling around it like a spaceship in orbit, or spiraling into its core like a probe landing on Mars- all these images can liberate your thinking.

Play is continuous. Watch kids playing. It stops when it stops. Mostly it keeps going, seguing from one play situation to another. Play is dynamic. Which means it is always in balance. Imagine walking one step, stopping, walking another step, stopping. Balance is constantly wobbly- and this is very hard to achieve- any ballerina will tell you stopping and starting and then stopping is the hard thing- just as landing on the spot is the hard part of a gym routine- balance- as we know from riding a bicycle- is all about maintaining momentum AT ANY COST.

Spiral thinking allows you to maintain thinking momentum because there is always something to unpack, some new perspective you can take on a problem, some new self whose eyes you can view it through. You only stop when you are tired- not when you are JAMMED.

You see the big SECRET of problem solving is we do it naturally anyway. You’re already a genius except you don’t know it. What you have to do is REMOVE all the stuff that has accreted that STOPS your natural problem solving ability. Mankind has survived many millennia. It did so through being a great problem solver. There was no Brainstorming in ancient Greece or Bronze age Tartary but they managed just as well without it.

Spiral thinking aims to remove the barriers to your natural problem solving ability. Ever wondered why when you are relaxed and couldn’t care a damn you have your best ideas? Because nothing is in the way. So Spiral Thinking sets up that situation so your own problem solving abilities can work- without any conscious forcing. It’s the forcing that makes for bad ideas.

Spiralling a subject you are simply BREAKING all the set ideas you have about it and seeing it as nakedly as you can.
http://www.roberttwigger.com/journal/20 ... nking.html

Spiral dynamics: ( a model of human development )
Spiral Dynamics argues that human nature is not fixed: humans are able, when forced by life conditions, to adapt to their environment by constructing new, more complex, conceptual models of the world that allow them to handle the new problems.[1] Each new model transcends and includes all previous models. According to Beck and Cowan, these conceptual models are organized around so-called vMemes: systems of core values or collective intelligences, applicable to both individuals and entire cultures.

Beige survivalistic/automatic/reflexological
"Express self to meet imperative physiological needs through instincts of Homo sapiens."

Purple Animistic-tribalistic magical-animistic Tribal order
"Sacrifice to the ways of the elders and customs as one subsumed in group." This is the level of traditional cultures.

Red Egocentric-exploitive power gods/dominionist
"Express self (impulsively) for what self desires without guilt and to avoid shame." Expressed by the mentality of street gangs, Vikings, etc.

Blue Absolutistic-obedience mythic order—purposeful/authoritarian
"Sacrifice self for reward to come through obedience to rightful authority in purposeful Way." Embodied by fundamentalist religions.

Orange Multiplistic-achievist scientific/strategic
"Express self (calculatedly) to reach goals and objectives without rousing the ire of important others." Expressed in the Scientific Revolution and the Industrial Revolution.

Green Relativistic-personalistic—communitarian/egalitarian
"Sacrifice self-interest now in order to gain acceptance and group harmony." Expressed in 1960s pluralism and systems theory.

Yellow Systemic-integrative
"Express self for what self desires, but to avoid harm to others so that all life, not just own life, will benefit."

Turquoise Holistic
An integrative system which combines an organism's necessary self-interest with the interests of the communities in which it participates. The theory is still forming.

Last edited by Seriouscitizen on Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

Thanks Serious

There may be more to this than we think.

I found myself enacting the spiral in a walk/commune without even planning to do so!

And it was a revelatory experience, too!

Sometimes the best things are "hidden in plain site"

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us, taking the risk... :mrgreen:

dirty job but someone has to do it~
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 14, 2012 11:27 pm » by Seriouscitizen

Lucidlemondrop wrote:Thanks Serious

I found myself enacting the spiral in a walk/commune without even planning to do so!

Some things are hidden in plain site! I think so too!

For some reason i think that all the piramids, goats, bulls, stars, moon symbolics we see in alchemy, masonry and other modern and ancient visualisations are a distaction from what is right in front of us to see and feel.
Somehow i feel like how we act is the same as in how things are build on the material plane. And if we look at the building blocks of nature we see the same things over and over again.

Maybe this is proof of how our thoughts DO create our outer reality?

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 14, 2012 11:31 pm » by Seriouscitizen

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 14, 2012 11:38 pm » by Noentry

wonderful post SC

A very in depth look at what makes us all tick.

You have given me plenty to think about
:cheers:
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 15, 2012 11:34 am » by Seriouscitizen

Seriouscitizen wrote:
Lucidlemondrop wrote:Thanks Serious

Some things are hidden in plain site! I think so too!

For some reason i think that all the piramids, goats, bulls, stars, moon symbolics we see in alchemy, masonry and other modern and ancient visualisations are a distaction from what is right in front of us to see and feel.
Somehow i feel like how we act is the same as in how things are build on the material plane. And if we look at the building blocks of nature we see the same things over and over again.

Maybe this is proof of how our thoughts DO create our outer reality?

Recognize this?

Next