The Start of the Zombie Apocalypse????

Writer

PostTue Nov 27, 2012 2:47 am » by Fingolfin

From the Comments--Wives are pissed!

notacomrade says: I guess the Navy didn't mention that the VACCINE "WAS" the pandemic!!! They are trying to silence the Navy wives. The vaccine was given to the crew and THEN they got sick. Get it right CBS!!!
Subject: Vital data about US Navy results of swine flu vaccine on ship

Data gleaned indirectly from anonymous testimony of Navy wives of the affected crew via the internet radio show A Marine Disquisition :

1. Unnamed US Navy vessel put to sea in April with 347 man crew.
2. Entire crew was vaccinated with H1N1 Swine Flu vaccine shortly after they put to sea.
3. Crew sickened so severely that other ships had to respond to render aid. 16 Medical Dr.s put aboard from an unnamed aircraft carrier and other responding vessels. Total of 50 Navy personnel sent aboard to respond to crisis.
4. Two of the crew of 347 died - including the Captain of the ship (a Lieutenant Commander) and a Chief Petty Officer.
5. 50 personnel sent aboard to help are quarantined in Navy hospital in Balboa, Spain after 10 of them caught the flu from the ship's crew. Two of the 50 quarantined are in serious condition at last report.
6. Of the 347 man crew that were vaccinated, 333 contracted the H1N1 flu FROM THE VACCINE. Two died, as mentioned above, and 331 survived. Only 14 of the 347 vaccinated sailors did not show any ill effects from the vaccine.
7. Navy has threatened all the spouses of the ship's crew to remain silent - claiming all this information is classified. Some are whistle-blowing and that is where this information is coming from.
8. On the unnamed aircraft carrier that provided assistance, 415 sailors contracted the swine flu and are currently quarantined onboard.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/07/ ... stComments

:shock:

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 27, 2012 6:24 am » by SUKHOV

Wow. Bump for relevance. This is horrible. I know they stick military with all kinds of crap. My friends tell me all the time. Loopy shit, man.
The True Sons of Liberty are alive and well.
Мое сердце, мой спаситель, да будет свет.

Super Moderator

PostTue Nov 27, 2012 6:38 am » by The57ironman

....there's no conspiracy here folks , just GET YOUR DAMN VACCINE..... :peep:

domdabears wrote:I wanna punch you!!!!

Initiate

PostTue Nov 27, 2012 11:40 am » by mykingdomforthetruth

sounds like another test to me but arn't we on the h1n3 mutated more deadlier version avian, swine combo now ?
It seems inconceivable to me that a nation of 300 million cannot replace 545 people who stand convicted -- by present facts -- of incompetence and irresponsibility.

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 27, 2012 9:07 pm » by Flecktarn

gunnie pigs on a boat out of the view of the public ,and on a ship see how far or how bad the infection rate gets ,,,looks like nazi science at work
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 28, 2012 12:18 am » by SUKHOV

Flecktarn wrote:gunnie pigs on a boat out of the view of the public ,and on a ship see how far or how bad the infection rate gets ,,,looks like nazi science at work

The resemblance is unparalleled!

:vomit:

That's why I told my friends not to join the military. That's why My dad told me NOT TO JOIN-

He told me two things-

1. They don't give back what you put in.

2. They'll expend you at every bend in your career.

I love my friends, and for what it's worth. I'll support them in their decisions, But I will never support the upper echelons of military.

Writer

PostWed Nov 28, 2012 12:32 am » by masteruniverse

nobody should join the military that way goverments cant start wars with no soldiers can they:)

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 28, 2012 12:34 am » by Kerrblur2

what the F is this suppose to do with zombie apocalypse . sorry mr thread but stupid title nice article on what we do to out military, been like that since WWII.
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 28, 2012 1:09 am » by SUKHOV

Kerrblur2 wrote:what the F is this suppose to do with zombie apocalypse . sorry mr thread but stupid title nice article on what we do to out military, been like that since WWII.

I think it was just a hook, Kerr.

Yeah the article is good, and it's true, since the dawn of war, soldiers are guinea pigs for the ptb

BTW-

I like your sig man, well put
:cheers:

Writer

PostThu Nov 29, 2012 12:03 am » by Fingolfin

Travvysavvy wrote:
Kerrblur2 wrote:what the F is this suppose to do with zombie apocalypse . sorry mr thread but stupid title nice article on what we do to out military, been like that since WWII.

I think it was just a hook, Kerr.

Yeah the article is good, and it's true, since the dawn of war, soldiers are guinea pigs for the ptb

BTW-

I like your sig man, well put
:cheers:

BIG Hook? Thanks for seeing it.

Personal Story!

I enlisted in the navy 1978, during boot camp we had to have a series of shots--six in all. Six guy's with air injected guns = three by thee....three for each arm.

A spokesman prattled on about the safety of this procedure. We were line up from largest to smallest, me near the front.
The first guy, some dude from texas(of course), went thru. I heard,Phsst-Phist-Phsst-Phist-Phsst-Phist. The guy walked two steps beyond and dropped like a sack of potato's. I looked back at the rest and was alarmed at the size of the eyes behind me.

After the shill went on about that was a reaction to what ever! The next guy went thru--no problems-- then me!

Guess I was lucky, no health problems yet, still wonder about the big guy or any of the others tho.

History is replete with experiments, and it reminds us of how f'ed it all really is..

Maybe we are all Z's afterall.

Next