The starvation deception

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 14, 2012 9:31 pm » by Seriouscitizen

The other day I watched a childrens program and they learned children that 80% of all weeds are edible!

For example these: comfrey, plantain, angelica root, hops, cirochei, milk thistle, wild garlic, cow parsley, red clover, violets, ground ivy, dandelion, sorrel, snake root, yarrow, poppy, chickweed, nettle, peach herb, milk thistle, barbara herb.

I think its a real conspiracy against humankind to make us believe we are helpless if we don't have our basement stuffed with canned beans. This way when the shit really hits the fan we all die in fear of starvation.

Sure eating weeds doesn't apply when we get nuked or iced overnight, but in all other cases it is unlikely there won't be any weeds!

Also eating greens activates the making of brown fat. This brown fat can keeps us warm and burnes unhealthy white fat. So that is a good thing to do for now before we get into a iceage situation.

Also the body can do a lot more than we think with a little practice:

If this was already posted my apologies:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 14, 2012 9:53 pm » by Newearthman

Well I guess I will have to start stocking up on salad dressing :wink:

Nice thread :love:

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 14, 2012 10:12 pm » by Kaarmaa

Now he can slice diamonds with his nipples...

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 14, 2012 11:34 pm » by Flecktarn

Seriouscitizen wrote:The other day I watched a childrens program and they learned children that 80% of all weeds are edible!

For example these: comfrey, plantain, angelica root, hops, cirochei, milk thistle, wild garlic, cow parsley, red clover, violets, ground ivy, dandelion, sorrel, snake root, yarrow, poppy, chickweed, nettle, peach herb, milk thistle, barbara herb.

I think its a real conspiracy against humankind to make us believe we are helpless if we don't have our basement stuffed with canned beans. This way when the shit really hits the fan we all die in fear of starvation.

Sure eating weeds doesn't apply when we get nuked or iced overnight, but in all other cases it is unlikely there won't be any weeds!

Also eating greens activates the making of brown fat. This brown fat can keeps us warm and burnes unhealthy white fat. So that is a good thing to do for now before we get into a iceage situation.

Also the body can do a lot more than we think with a little practice:

If this was already posted my apologies:

Upload to Disclose.tv

people forget there is free food right outside our doors ,but they are so used to getting everything from shops ,so when the shtf i guess they will starve
ImageImage