"The stranger in the mirror."

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 14, 2013 9:44 pm » by Webcat

How many times have we looked in the mirror and seen a stranger?

How many times have we seen a person we do not know, staring back at us?

How many times have we seen a stranger in that mirror, someone we do not recognize, someone we would wish was different?

I look every day and see a person that is really not me.

We are what we appear to be - we conform to what is expected and the 'real' us disappears in the reflection that we show society.

But the 'real' us lurks in the shadows, and hopes for freedom.

What is the cost of that freedom?

:think:

:cheers:

PostWed Aug 14, 2013 10:42 pm » by piYpiY

webcat... i know ive said it before... but your posts always hit that place in my heart, where i know there are more of "us"... than there are of "them"...

keep yourself... fuck the system... fuck societies expectations... modern society is a psyop anyway...

you're the weblion

& your posts save lives...

:sunny:

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 15, 2013 1:16 am » by Zer0

I started working out few months ago, then one day I looked into the mirror.. and I was like "OMG its working!" :)

Nice post webby
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 15, 2013 1:41 am » by Toxic32

Webcat wrote:How many times have we looked in the mirror and seen a stranger?

How many times have we seen a person we do not know, staring back at us?

How many times have we seen a stranger in that mirror, someone we do not recognize, someone we would wish was different?

I look every day and see a person that is really not me.

We are what we appear to be - we conform to what is expected and the 'real' us disappears in the reflection that we show society.

But the 'real' us lurks in the shadows, and hopes for freedom.

What is the cost of that freedom?

:think:

:cheers:

Join the fucking club....I look in the mirror every morning and think. Who the fuck is that? The trick is don't look. Forget the young athletic person you think you are. Well not forget. You are still that person. But time and the universe move on. No matter how important you think you are. You can't interfere with time. Well not at this moment in time. So live with nature. You are a seed, you grow, you flower. Then you die. Wait a minuet. Maybe you can become one of these other things that come back time and again. What do they call them annuals. As a posed too....fuck it I forgot what the name is for here to day gone tomorrow type plants. I'm not a gardener.
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 15, 2013 1:47 am » by Kinninigan

:look:

"The empty mirror." he said. "If you could understand that, there would be nothing here for you to look for."

I had this book right on my bookshelf, and your OP is also a Zen study and Koan.

This book is a great read, its about a Dutch man who is a heavy drug and hash user in 1973, and travels to Japan to spend 8 months in a Zen Monastery.

The book is a quick read, its only 126 pages and 18 chapters. Each chapter is a satirical view of a lesson he learned on becoming enlightened. It has very dark humor and perspectives in it.

The ISBN # is 0-312-20774-3 if you ever wanna grab a copy

CHEERS!

:peep:
http://www.disclose.tv/media/list/user/Kinninigan
http://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 15, 2013 1:58 am » by Toxic32

Kinninigan wrote::look:

"The empty mirror." he said. "If you could understand that, there would be nothing here for you to look for."

I had this book right on my bookshelf, and your OP is also a Zen study and Koan.

This book is a great read, its about a Dutch man who is a heavy drug and hash user in 1973, and travels to Japan to spend 8 months in a Zen Monastery.

The book is a quick read, its only 126 pages and 18 chapters. Each chapter is a satirical view of a lesson he learned on becoming enlightened. It has very dark humor and perspectives in it.

The ISBN # is 0-312-20774-3 if you ever wanna grab a copy

CHEERS!

:peep:

Thanks for that lead. But you know I have never done drugs...Well not true I have had a drink. But I love to feel I'm in control so fuck the drugs my mind and imagination is more than enough for me to cope with. The curtain and fog of drugs just does not tick my box. I really think I'm hooked in the reality of reality...If you get my drift?
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 15, 2013 2:08 am » by Kinninigan

Toxic32 wrote:
Thanks for that lead. But you know I have never done drugs...Well not true I have had a drink. But I love to feel I'm in control so fuck the drugs my mind and imagination is more than enough for me to cope with. The curtain and fog of drugs just does not tick my box. I really think I'm hooked in the reality of reality...If you get my drift?

its not the drug its how you use it

alcohol is actually the MOST LETHAL drug in its pure form, one pint of pure moonshine will cause alcohol poison and possible death (except to some people on here with high tolerance!) i grew up a heavy drinker but then slowly switched to pot, and actually got i healthier

and yet big brother says you can drink all you want but dont light that joint!

cheers!
http://www.disclose.tv/media/list/user/Kinninigan
http://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 15, 2013 2:34 am » by Toxic32

I'm not here to sit in judgement. Who the fuck am I. I agree with the drink thing. But my best moments were when I'm not trying to hide. Is. No drink just me and me. So who the fuck am I kidding. I have had time to learn who I am. We should all spend a bit of time to look at who we are. Forget who you want to be seen as. Shake hands with your real self. It's so enlightening and rewarding. Nothing to prove. Well I could go on. But I'm tiered. So deal with it...I'm out of here.

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 15, 2013 4:38 am » by Malogg

Canni stand that fkn prick in the mirror and often think the above to myself

Does your eyes not water? Ima know why mine do ~ every other fkn day...
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/cr ... 62498.html

Breaks my heart to know Ima done everything within the LAW (<that word is such a myth)

To try and get my daughter Justice hhmm nae many years to wait ~ Ima get blood, nae my own so to say

All in good time :arrow:

Initiate

PostThu Aug 15, 2013 7:36 pm » by Annabella

Malogg wrote:Image

Canni stand that fkn prick in the mirror and often think the above to myself

Does your eyes not water? Ima know why mine do ~ every other fkn day...
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/cr ... 62498.html

Breaks my heart to know Ima done everything within the LAW (<that word is such a myth)

To try and get my daughter Justice hhmm nae many years to wait ~ Ima get blood, nae my own so to say

All in good time :arrow:

Are you saying that is you in this article Malogg???

That you have been accused of raping your own baby doughter??

Holly Greig is your doughter? Say it isn't so..

Next