the stride for the light...

Initiate

PostFri Mar 04, 2011 4:18 am » by Talleywacker

the basic summary of all religions is just a story that tells you love thyself and to love the creatures around you. take in this love as you and all creatures share this same little blue marble. every one thinks that this new world order will be chaos and hardship but i believe a new one world order is the answer. this is the only way humankind could move on in its evolution. u have to believe that all religions have it right not just one. i mean are we still so blind to think that one religion has its right and the other has it wrong when all the principles are the fckin same. maybe you need to lose every thing you love to realize what i just said maybe this is why we are heading down this path of destruction. when the real knowledge is foreseen is it not better to show some one how to achieve this greatness then to hold it for your own personal gain i mean wtf is wrong with every one. pff you all need to be purified and reborn let those ones who live for personal gain rebel in the flames.. Blaze the serpent.............if i could die today to give the future just a chance at the light that would be my sacrifice......JMC
:ohno: :yell: :bang; :hell: :vomit: :sunny: :banana: :dancing:

Writer

PostFri Mar 04, 2011 12:09 pm » by Remsake

I agree with you you.
I think everyone should just worship the grandmaster of universe. Other religions are just the gateways to the master.

Peace!

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 04, 2011 7:24 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

talleywacker wrote:. Blaze the serpent.............if i could die today to give the future just a chance at the light that would be my sacrifice......JMC
:ohno: :yell: :bang; :hell: :vomit: :sunny: :banana: :dancing:

Ah, Compassion! Nice.........
~
I would think that it would be much more advantageous that you are to remain here and Carry the Light so that Others may feel it's Presence in Your Presence!

That is the real sacrifice cause we all know it isn't always easy!!!

Nice inspiring post!

Like Moths to the Flame :sunny:
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Initiate

PostFri Mar 04, 2011 8:19 pm » by Annabella

That about sums it up for me too Talley!

Truly inspiring indeed.

Thank you
:hugging:

Initiate

PostSat Mar 05, 2011 6:33 pm » by Talleywacker

annabella wrote:That about sums it up for me too Talley!

Truly inspiring indeed.

Thank you
:hugging:

:love: