The Sun/EU pesticide ban topic

Master Conspirator

PostFri Jan 16, 2009 8:12 pm » by Drjones

Hi guys,this post goes out mainly for people in the UK cos they will have the sun newspaper,and i use that term lightly,and it is with regards to an article i just read on page 8 by Peter Seabrook,who is apparently the suns' very own "gardening editor"...Anyways google the old fella and you'll see and read all about him. :owned:
Well anyways the thing that is really,really bothering me is his ATTACK on the recent EU banning of upto 80% of current pesticides being used at the moment.I mean if you live in the UK i urge you to read the article and NOT feel somewhat bemused. :headscratch:
He is basically so much AGAINST ORGANIC FARMING that it sickens me to the core,i would also appreciate people email this clown and let their feelings be know.In one of his many ridiculous remarks he states:"The organic alternatives are more labour intensive(Yees..and Sherlock)....DO MORE DAMAGE TO THE ENVIRONMENT...What the :?:
DO MORE DAMAGE TO THE ENVIRONMENT...what is this guy on....It's better then to spray the farmland and environment with artificially created pesticides and fertilisers :hell:
He seems to be a damn lazy old sod...he thinks that farming should be quick and easy,he states also:If you want to control the weeds now you only have one thing left,a trowel,so get on your hands and knees and start digging"!!....What the hell is wrong with that...about bloody time if you ask me you old twat,people like you who have been on this planet for like 70 years should know better... :scary:
When you see who this man REALLY is and that he has an MBE and is friends with the royals is it any wonder he appears anti organic and pro GM(Well good ol Prince charles has spoken about GM crops in a good way lately expressing his concerns...anyways)it seems and pesticide use.
Well i for one am delighted about these new EU laws,hopefully this will make the current in demand organic farming market expand even further.
DEATH TO THE FERTILISERS AND PESTICIDES....not needed. :top:
Work WITH nature not against it...simple really :flop:
Last edited by Drjones on Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 16, 2009 8:22 pm » by Towelie

Youre completley right someone of his age should know better, just shows age and wisdom dont necessarily go hand in hand. Wish i hadnt put decking and stones down in my back garden now - cant grow my own lol.
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

Master Conspirator

PostFri Jan 16, 2009 8:54 pm » by Drjones

towelie wrote:Youre completley right someone of his age should know better, just shows age and wisdom dont necessarily go hand in hand. Wish i hadnt put decking and stones down in my back garden now - cant grow my own lol.

I'm attempting to grow my own veg this year m8...fingers crossed :? .Planting two apple trees a pear tree and a loganberry bush too for the hell of it...if it works it works...if it doesnt then..ill have to find out why...
:headscratch:

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 16, 2009 9:05 pm » by Towelie

Yeah i remember reading yer post about it, good luck with that ive never been any good at gardening. Used to have an allotment as a kid(was my grandfathers) - funny story about that i had a parrot(got 2 of em now) and i used to empty its tray into the bottom of the allotment to make compost, we went along one day and there were police waiting for us - turned out some of the seeds from the birds food had grown and they were cannibis plants lol(not sure if i should be pointing out that you get those seeds in parrot food lol).
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.