Sun Rises One Day Early Across Alaska ,Greenland and Norway

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostFri Jan 21, 2011 9:59 pm » by Savwafair2012

have no link, but I was just listening to the local newscaster and he said that the sun rose for 12 minutes today over Barrow Alaska. It wasn't supposed to rise until January 24, 2011.

http://www.sunrisesunset.com/calendar.a ... &use_dst=1

Sun Rises Two Day too Early in Greenland
The sun over Greenland has risen two days early, baffling scientists and sparking fears that Arctic icecaps are melting faster than previously thought.

Lower icecap made the sun rise earlier than expected at Ilulissat on Greenland.

Experts say the sun should have risen over the Arctic nation’s most westerly town, Ilulissat, yesterday, ending a month-and-a-half of winter darkness.

But for the first time in history light began creeping over the horizon at around 1pm on Tuesday – 48 hours ahead of the usual date of 13 January.

The mysterious sunrise has confused scientists, although it is believed the most likely explanation is that it is down to the lower height of melting icecaps allowing the sun’s light to penetrate through earlier.

The temperature in the oceans are rising, and removing the ice cap around the North Pole.
It has even been suggested that the sun’s early appearance could have an astronomical explanation.

The world can continue to look for explanations at the perplexities plaguing the earth.

And as the people are running around in confusion, they will either come to their own conclusions instead of the truth.

The Word of God tells us that in the last days the perplexities will hit the world, and that mankind will be in anguish. Time and time again, the Word of God continues to prove the complete and utter truth.

Luke 21: 25

There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea.

The Coming of Christ is near. The answers are in the Word of God.

The signs of his coming are here, and they will hit harder.

Isaiah 5:30

In that day they will roar over it like the roaring of the sea. And if one looks at the land, he will see darkness and distress; even the light will be darkened by the clouds.

But believers in Christ have nothing to fear, because God is in charge.

Luke 21 verses 32-33

I tell you the truth, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened. Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.

The sun over Greenland has risen two days early, baffling scientists and sparking fears that Arctic icecaps are melting faster than previously thought.

Lower icecap made the sun rise earlier than expected at Ilulissat on Greenland.

Experts say the sun should have risen over the Arctic nation’s most westerly town, Ilulissat, yesterday, ending a month-and-a-half of winter darkness.

But for the first time in history light began creeping over the horizon at around 1pm on Tuesday – 48 hours ahead of the usual date of 13 January.

The mysterious sunrise has confused scientists, although it is believed the most likely explanation is that it is down to the lower height of melting icecaps allowing the sun’s light to penetrate through earlier.

The temperature in the oceans are rising, and removing the ice cap around the North Pole.
It has even been suggested that the sun’s early appearance could have an astronomical explanation.

Source: Daily Mail UK

My Comment:

The world can continue to look for explanations at the perplexities plaguing the earth.

And as the people are running around in confusion, they will either come to their own conclusions instead of the truth.

The Word of God tells us that in the last days the perplexities will hit the world, and that mankind will be in anguish. Time and time again, the Word of God continues to prove the complete and utter truth.

Luke 21: 25

There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea.

The Coming of Christ is near. The answers are in the Word of God.

The signs of his coming are here, and they will hit harder.

Isaiah 5:30

In that day they will roar over it like the roaring of the sea. And if one looks at the land, he will see darkness and distress; even the light will be darkened by the clouds.

But believers in Christ have nothing to fear, because God is in charge.

Luke 21 verses 32-33

I tell you the truth, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened. Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.

http://go.lefora.com/?id=673X607971&xs= ... eenland%2F
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 21, 2011 10:13 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 21, 2011 10:17 pm » by Shaggietrip

Here is some info on Greenland ice melt.

New research shows that 2010 set new records for the melting of the Greenland Ice Sheet, expected to be a major contributor to projected sea level rises in coming decades.

source with video:http://www.physorg.com/news/2011-01-greenland-ice-sheet-video.html

:cheers:
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Writer

PostMon Jan 24, 2011 3:19 pm » by Londonkev

Hahaha I can't believe they tried to pin this on the Global Warming Hoax - how shameful! What next....I mean how far will their lies go?