The System of Waking Up

Wich of the following experiences did you have after 'waking up', you can choose multiple options.

suicidal thoughts
8%
'general' depression
11%
paranoia
7%
addiction
11%
financial/material setbacks
10%
loss of friends
10%
obvious synchronicities
11%
general 'change of personality'
18%
other
9%
none
3%

Total votes : 88
Master Conspirator

PostThu Nov 01, 2012 9:31 am » by Lowsix

Duck beat me to it.

But mine consists of a copious piss.

Followed by some fried eggs and coffee..

and then a GLORIOUS post-coffee dump..

Which is often damn near religious.

So i list that as an extremely important part of waking up..
provided all those things happen AFTEr i actually wake up.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Writer

PostThu Nov 01, 2012 9:34 am » by AntediluvianDog

I agree that there could be a few positive ones. Maybe hunger and amusement, but I guess addiction is kinda like hunger :D

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 01, 2012 9:59 am » by Perronick

Waking up is like quit smoking, it's beneficial on the long run, but at its very moment it certainly sucks balls.

Nice topic SC :cheers:

Initiate

PostThu Nov 01, 2012 10:22 am » by Bandanko

it didn't have anger...

I was so angry that i had been lied to and decieved it almost made me lose it. then i reached for the weed...

Writer

PostThu Nov 01, 2012 10:35 am » by kiwi

Perronick wrote:Waking up is like quit smoking, it's beneficial on the long run, but at its very moment it certainly sucks balls.

Nice topic SC :cheers:

haha well put :flop:

Writer

PostThu Nov 01, 2012 10:47 am » by shponglized

I'd have to say all of the above. In retrospect I feel as though I have always been awake, or aware at least. I always knew things just weren't right. Even from a very young age, and have experienced all points above all through my life. I have always been told I have "an old soul". I used to be very ego-driven (when I was a teenager), I was the centre of attention, and had a huge group of friends. When this came to a very sudden end and everyone turned against me (perhaps they realised the power I held over them), I hit rock botttom, the ego couldn't cope anymore. After a few years, I went through a phase of regular psychedelic experiences (at least once a week over a period of 2-3 years). I annihilated the grasp the ego had on me, and realised then that I was truly awake. I think this does require maintenance though. I often get lost, and forget what I learned during that time. So the occasion "Reboot" is in order.

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 01, 2012 2:53 pm » by Zer0

No one is waking up, get this mumbo jumbo out of here... we are ALL dreaming the same MMetic dream...
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 01, 2012 3:38 pm » by Noentry

Seriouscitizen wrote:Yeah, Impatience is definitely something i can relate to. And also the isolation that comes with it because i can feel so disconnected to my eviroment sometimes..
Are there also any other more specifik, internal experiences or thoughts. I'm asking myself what does this do to you, this impatience? un- or consciously.

Thanks Noentry :cheers:

Noentry wrote:It takes great pain to awake from the construct of power and greed.
We are creatures of impulse and emotions(Mammals).

The system of awakening is a path of evolution and and reverence.
One must let go of addictions to evolve and one must love all life to find authentic empowerment.
Authentic empowerment is the journey of the soul.
Find your journey to find your purpose and your personality will align with your soul.

SC excellent post. :clapper:

When I awoke my personality changed.
I have voted accordingly. :flop:

Beautifull words :flop:

Thank you :cheers:

58 votes so far, shows people are interested in your post.
:clapper:
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Super Moderator

PostThu Nov 01, 2012 4:02 pm » by TheDuck

Lowsix wrote:Duck beat me to it.

But mine consists of a copious piss.

Followed by some fried eggs and coffee..

and then a GLORIOUS post-coffee dump..

Which is often damn near religious.

So i list that as an extremely important part of waking up..
provided all those things happen AFTEr i actually wake up.

Why do I need a dump all of a sudden :mrgreen:

Seriously though, there are many stages of waking up, no?

I've knew for as long as I can remember that everything is kinda f**ked.

All we're trying to do is heighten our sense of the world aren't we? We can never know everything so can we ever truly be "awake"?

The mainstream population have just woken up to the Jimmy Sav. sh*te which was already out in the open for a fairly long time...

Are they awake to everything else though? Probably not...

So are we awake? :think:

I no longer have any clue what I'm going on about but it started well.

/Sleeps

Anyone get what I'm saying lol

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 01, 2012 4:24 pm » by Seriouscitizen

TheDuck wrote:
Cornbread714 wrote:When I woke up, I had good feelings and still do. That's what waking up is about, I thought...

You didn't give any positive options to choose from.

Are you truly awake?

Just woke up, ate some Sugar Puffs, twas a positive experience. :alien51:

Seriously though where were the positives options?

Lol thanks for sharing,. and Low, eeh............, you too. i guess your toooo kind for sharing (too much)

really stop

Ofoarse, waking up is in stages, thats why I said most of the people i know experience it as a 'perpetual' awakening. There's only more questions after answers right?

But to examine the possibility of an countersystem in 'the field' it is important to examine patterns. Meaning that if we can see that mulptiple people have the same 'conspicuous' experiences, thoughts after a conscious shift, that can be a lead for further research. This doesnt mean it immediately concludes there is such an energetic system. But the conditions for further investigation about it are then present. Also that is one of the reasons positive options arent in the poll, esides lack of room, but you can select the option - none- or share it in a comment.

If you havent voted yet, please do, thanks!

PreviousNext