The System of Waking Up

Wich of the following experiences did you have after 'waking up', you can choose multiple options.

suicidal thoughts
8%
'general' depression
11%
paranoia
7%
addiction
11%
financial/material setbacks
10%
loss of friends
10%
obvious synchronicities
11%
general 'change of personality'
18%
other
9%
none
3%

Total votes : 88
Conspirator

PostWed Oct 31, 2012 10:37 pm » by Seriouscitizen

I want to do a little research with you guys on what happends when we wake up.

Talking to some of the members I cant help but see synchronisities/similarities in the 'events' occuring after we started 'waking up'.

When i talk of events i mean both psychological as physical events.

It has been a few years now for the majority of us since we started to 'think out of the box' after we, for example, had a life changing event or trigger directing us in a way to do so. This could have been after watching Zeitgeist, or for some people a NDE, or a book someone told you to read or/and ofcoarse stumbling on a website like DTV, or any example like that.

Things that could have been happening are for example,
- depression
- financial setbacks
- loss of jobs and friends
- or more positively; gaining confidence,
- benificial synchronicities etc.
These are the more 'extreme'/external or easy to detect kind of events. But also i'd like to examine the more subtle, not so obvious, internal experiences after your awakening.

I have talked to people that describe that ever since they lost faith in the system they were having suicidal thoughts. The urge to escape but without sense of direction for example. More concrete could even be 'voices' in your head telling you that there is no use to living. People in the street staring at you. Extreme 'paranoid' thoughts, including the feeling that your thoughts arent yours or your mind is being read by some external force. Sleep paralyzes, nightmares. Chronic headaches. Etc Etc. Or the opposite, thoughts of empowerment, feelings of invincibility. Manifestations of desires, synchronisities could ofcoarse also be the case.

It could be anything actually. But it has to be after a certain degree of 'awakening'. I have to say that ofcoarse a lot of people will feel like waking up is a perpetual experience. But most of us will have experienced a certain 'shift' before the awakening became conscious.

What is of interest is what happened after; and in what order did it happen. Both internal, specifically thougts, as external wich could be for example encounters and sychronisities with other people.
The reason of the importance of this is in research of the possibility of a certain 'energetic' system in place that counters awakening processes of individuals. But operates in a collective, systematic way.

To give a metaphor. In the light of recent discoverys/theories like for example 'simulation theory' or the 'quantum field' our thoughts arent merely 'individual' but are 'locked in and registered' in the field, eternally.
So if it is true that people arent supposed to 'wake up' so to speak. There should be a program in place that counters thoughts of awakening in order to disctact/ slow down or stop the awakening.

Think of it like a game of chess. When 'the field' theorie is correct TPTB that are aware of the existence of this field and its programs try and influence us trough it. And because 'systems' work in patterns. Everytime someone is following a certain pattern, there is a countersystem in place to outsmart the opponent. In this case awakening is a pattern, and a countersystem could be in place. But we can only recognize it ans appoint it when we see the similarities in the experiences afterwards. In general this could be that after people wake up there will come a set of experiences that will disempower the individual to fight the system and see its own potential.

This theory implies that indeed 'paranormal' forces like mindreading and influencing are possible. And read carefull THEORY means that its just a thesis that could help us outrule or confirm such a 'energetic connection' and manipulation.

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 31, 2012 11:01 pm » by Noentry

It takes great pain to awake from the construct of power and greed.
We are creatures of impulse and emotions(Mammals).

The system of awakening is a path of evolution and and reverence.
One must let go of addictions to evolve and one must love all life to find authentic empowerment.
Authentic empowerment is the journey of the soul.
Find your journey to find your purpose and your personality will align with your soul.

SC excellent post. :clapper:

When I awoke my personality changed.
I have voted accordingly. :flop:
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 31, 2012 11:09 pm » by Mochon

Not listed,but i felt a lot of impotence to the fact that eveyone around me is so focused on the wrong things and that the entire system we all live in,regardless of location,is rotten.We are born within it and our schools,universities, political and religoius entities are not only aware of it,but supporting it. The "mirage" wich life has become is not what its supposed to have been in the first place,the spiritual growth is not as important as economic,saddly because of the system people is so used to live in.

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 31, 2012 11:50 pm » by Noentry

The Symptoms of Awakening

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://youtu.be/-DVbo20R7Iw

This video discusses various symptoms of Awakening and introduces "emotional aspects," or stuck emotions that get continually triggered until they're resolved. Each of us has a divine compassionate lover inside that is capable of resolving them.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 01, 2012 12:00 am » by Seriouscitizen

Yeah, Impatience is definitely something i can relate to. And also the isolation that comes with it because i can feel so disconnected to my eviroment sometimes..
Are there also any other more specifik, internal experiences or thoughts. I'm asking myself what does this do to you, this impatience? un- or consciously.

Thanks Noentry :cheers:

Noentry wrote:It takes great pain to awake from the construct of power and greed.
We are creatures of impulse and emotions(Mammals).

The system of awakening is a path of evolution and and reverence.
One must let go of addictions to evolve and one must love all life to find authentic empowerment.
Authentic empowerment is the journey of the soul.
Find your journey to find your purpose and your personality will align with your soul.

SC excellent post. :clapper:

When I awoke my personality changed.
I have voted accordingly. :flop:

Beautifull words :flop:

Writer

PostThu Nov 01, 2012 6:31 am » by Allan53

My main field of study is psychology, so I find this fascinating stuff, events surrounding mental shifts etc.

Master Conspirator

PostThu Nov 01, 2012 6:36 am » by Cornbread714

When I woke up, I had good feelings and still do. That's what waking up is about, I thought...

You didn't give any positive options to choose from.

Are you truly awake?
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Master Conspirator

PostThu Nov 01, 2012 6:46 am » by Cornbread714

Seriouscitizen wrote:I have talked to people that describe that ever since they lost faith in the system they were having suicidal thoughts.

Actually, your posts give me suicidal thoughts, or they would, if I paid any attention to them.

Quit trying to be the guru.

You don't understand shit.

Nothing personal... I still want to do mushrooms with you next time I'm in Amsterdam :sunny:
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 01, 2012 9:11 am » by Seriouscitizen

Cornbread714 wrote:When I woke up, I had good feelings and still do. That's what waking up is about, I thought...

Are you truly awake?

Shut up cornbread :mrgreen:
Seriouscitizen wrote:Talking to some of the members I cant help but see synchronisities/similarities in the 'events' occuring after we started 'waking up'.

When i talk of events i mean both psychological as physical events.
- or more positively; gaining confidence,
- benificial synchronicities etc.
These are the more 'extreme'/external or easy to detect kind of events. But also i'd like to examine the more subtle, not so obvious, internal experiences after your awakening.

Well i sure hope your not the only one 'feeling good'.;)

Super Moderator

PostThu Nov 01, 2012 9:22 am » by TheDuck

Cornbread714 wrote:When I woke up, I had good feelings and still do. That's what waking up is about, I thought...

Are you truly awake?

Just woke up, ate some Sugar Puffs, twas a positive experience. :alien51:

Seriously though where were the positives options?
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Next