The Talmud; Sanhedrin

Initiate

PostTue Sep 25, 2012 10:35 pm » by Knownawareness

OP : It is a Topic that must be addressed without the COVER of Anti Semite/ Semantic comments.
No other Religion or people speak of such horrific things.

The same Jews/Zionists control Your Media and they say things like this and are still getting away with it.

Rabbi Yitzhak Ginsburg declared,
"We have to recognize that Jewish blood and the blood of a goy are not the same thing."

TALMUD: Jewish Holy Book
Sanhedrin 54b. A Jew may have sex with a child as long as the child is less than nine years old.

Kethuboth 11b "When a grown-up man has intercourse with a little girl it is nothing."

Schulchan Aruch. Choszen Hamiszpat 348."All property of other nations belongs to the Jewish nation, which, consequently, is entitled to seize upon it without any scruples. An orthodox Jew is not bound to observe principles of morality towards people of other tribes. He may act contrary to morality, if profitable to himself or to Jews in general ". :hell:

Islam has extreme reactions to attacks on their beliefs but not words about SEX WITH CHILDREN being seen as NOTHING in the eyes of Allah.

Knownawareness

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 26, 2012 5:02 pm » by Phaeton

Middleman wrote:Here are a dozen or so from the first article I googled, but there are plenty more where that came from. The book of Leviticus in particular has all kinds of stuff about doing violence or executing people for everything from working on the Sabbath to growing 2 different crops together in the same field.

Before I react to any of the verses, Id like to pose a disclaimer.

Which is that:

A.- I do not adhere to any verse that does not have its origin in one of the prophets, concentrating Bible wise on Yahshuah and Yahshuah alone;

B.- I highly distrust Paul [Saulus de Tarsus, ], whom never even met Yahshuah and was in direct conflict with James the Just - the younger half brother of Yahshuah and leader of the deciples after Yahshuah's departure. James the Just was muredered by the ruling element, the Pharisees [from whence 'Paul' sprang forth], thesame element who manipulated / forced the Romans to 'crucify' Yahshuah.
http://www.christian-history.org/death-of-james.html

An ebonitic writing, Kerygmata Petrou, calls Saulus / Paulus - 'former prosecuter' of the first deciples and followers of Yahshuah - an apostate, twister of the true teachings, a false prophet - and I evade his 'teachings' as much as possible. From him comes the deification of Yahshuah as G*d and the trinity concept;

C.- Following 'B', I do not adhere to the Trinity concept, I do not think Yahshua was / is G*d in the flesh, but a holy messenger of and created by The Father;

D.- It is obvious to me that next to the consciouss errs present in the Bible through people like the aformentioned 'Paul', or 'Saul' - the Bible is also plagued by numerous mistranslations.

*End disclaimer

"If two men are fighting and the wife of one of them comes to rescue her husband from his assailant, and she reaches out and seizes him by his private parts, you shall cut off her hand. Show her no pity." Deuteronomy 25:11-13

Interesting verse, which I never read, or never registered before - I must admit.
At first glance it indeed seems to be, however illogical, the only law in the entire Israelite corpus that imposes physical mutilation as a punishment. Going directly against all teachings in this context from the rest of Scripture. After researching it somewhat on the net on the other hand, I found some translation issue's that were in effect for this specific verse.

This article argues that the most likely translation for Deut. 25:12a is ‘you shall shave [the hair of] her groin’. This reading is philologically and lexically superior to the standard translations, and it resolves the anomaly of one and only one law in the entire Israelite corpus that imposes physical mutilation as a punishment.

http://jss.oxfordjournals.org/content/49/1/47.abstract

Cut and paste the following to use: [url]http://books.google.nl/books?id=3a0Uyems3s4C&pg=PA173&lpg=PA173&dq=Deut.+25:12a+is+%E2%80%98you+shall+shave+[the+hair+of]+her+groin%E2%80%99.&source=bl&ots=YXjJC7U_FB&sig=zbZneaIXqfhIHHSxrGLKhBvX1Sg&hl=en&sa=X&ei=KP5iUICkK6jK0QX44YGgBQ&sqi=2&ved=0CCYQ6AEwAg#v=onepage&q=Deut.%2025%3A12a%20is%20%E2%80%98you%20shall%20shave%20[the%20hair%20of]%20her%20groin%E2%80%99.&f=false[/url]

You would probably pose that this is a reach, but translation issues are well known, and widely discussed as such. But I would understand such a reaction nonetheless. Having said that, it remains a completely illogical - contradictive law / teaching in regard to the whole canon, the complete set of teachings.

"I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man. She must be quiet." (1 Timothy 2:12)

This verse is in fact coming from Paul, or should I say, Saul[us]. He is the 'I'. Id like to refer to my disclaimer here. Seems an easy way out, I know, but I will not attempt to explain anything this man has offered. I think I have adressed the reason for this aptly.

"Go, now, attack Amalek, and deal with him and all that he has under the ban. Do not spare him, but kill men and women, children and infants, oxen and sheep, camels and asses." (1 Samuel 15:3)

I cannot explain this unholy verse at this time, although Saul plays a big part in the verse - it states Samuel, a prophet, tells him to do so. In no instance, an innocent may be murdered. We can read this in the base, the ten commandments. I will have to do more research on this specific verse Im affraid. Thanks for pointing it out.

"You shall not let a sorceress live." (Exodus 22:18)

A sorceress is understood as someone who communes with the other side - demons and the dead - [through {human} sacrifices / the black arts], and uses her talent to harm others on a physical as well as [and especially] on a spiritual level. This is one of the biggest crimes imaginable in the eyes of the Father. It can be compared to 'You shall not let a murderer live', because that is akin to what the concept of a sorceress implies. Someone who commits heinouss crimes against others. Problem that arises ofcourse, is the level of evidence that is needed to conclude one is dealing with one. But thats again, exactly thesame problem that arises with murderers.

"Happy those who seize your children and smash them against a rock." (Psalm 137:9)

This is a psalm - an ancient song of the Hebrews, which reflects the emotion of the Israelites after the Babylonians had invaded Jerusalem and destroyed it. A lament coming from the people, not G*d - in any way shape or form.

"When the men would not listen to his host, the husband seized his concubine and thrust her outside to them. They had relations with her and abused her all night until the following dawn, when they let her go. Then at daybreak the woman came and collapsed at the entrance of the house in which her husband was a guest, where she lay until the morning. When her husband rose that day and opened the door of the house to start out again on his journey, there lay the woman, his concubine, at the entrance of the house with her hands on the threshold. He said to her, 'Come, let us go'; but there was no answer. So the man placed her on an ass and started out again for home." (Judges 19:25-28)

These verses [Judges 19] reflect a story of the wickedness of the men of Gibeah, patronised by the tribe of Benjamin, for which that tribe was severely chastised and almost entirely cut off by the rest of the tribes. It is not to be seen as any form of teaching from G*d, as more as a relay of an historical event.

"And the males likewise gave up natural relations with females and burned with lust for one another. Males did shameful things with males and thus received in their own persons the due penalty for their perversity." (Romans 1:27)

Eventhough this verse is produce from Paul and should be read with extreme scrutiny, sodomy is seen as apexally unnatural, shameful and sickly behaviour that often grows into other excesses. I know that sounds extreme in the present day and age, but there it is. As I personally think everyone should be free to do as they please as long as it doesnt harm others in any way, I do agree that it is utterly unnatural and shivre at the thought.

"Jephthah made a vow to the Lord. 'If you deliver the Ammonites into my power,' he said, 'whoever comes out of the doors of my house to meet me when I return in triumph from the Ammonites shall belong to the Lord. I shall offer him up as a holocaust.' ... When Jephthah returned to his house in Mizpah, it was his daughter who came forth, playing the tambourines and dancing. She was an only child: he had neither son nor daughter besides her. When he saw her, he rent his garments and said, 'Alas, daughter, you have struck me down and brought calamity upon me. For I have made a vow to the Lord and I cannot retract'." (Judges 11:30-1, 34-5)

This folly is on Jephthah and Jephthah alone. G*d has no part in this. Short and simple.

"Then God said: 'Take your son Isaac, your only one, whom you love, and go to the land of Moriah. There you shall offer him up as a holocaust on a height that I will point out to you'."(Genesis 22:2)

This was a test of faith, however disconcerting. Nothing more.

"Wives should be subordinate to their husbands as to the Lord." (Ephesians 5:22)

Women do have 'a subordinate' role as compared to men. This isnt as much meant negatively, as more that the men are supposed to provide and protect; women to hold house, raise the children and nurture. A clear division of tasks, roles.

"Slaves, be subject to your masters with all reverence, not only to those who are good and equitable but also to those who are perverse." (1 Peter 2:18)

SERVANTS, BE SUBMISSIVE TO YOUR MASTERS WITH ALL RESPECT: Oi oiketai hupotassomenoi (PPPMPN) en panti phobo tois despotais: (1Cor 7:21, Ep 6:5-7; Col 3:22-25; 1 Ti 6:1-3; Titus 2:9,10)

Servants (3610) (oiketes from oikos = house) means one who lives in the same house as another. Many of these household servants were well educated and held responsible positions in the households. Many of them were doctors, teachers, musicians, actors and stewards over great estates.

Be submissive (5293) (hupotasso from hupó = under + tasso = arrange in orderly manner) means literally to place under in an orderly fashion and was a military term meaning “to arrange in order under” a commanding general and thus being subject to his orders. Submission is to a position of authority rather than to a person.

So these servants were not meant as those that are not free to leave, but those that serve in a given household under a 'master' employer, and is a subordinate as such.

http://preceptaustin.org/1_peter_218-25.htm

"If a man still prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall say to him, "You shall not live, because you have spoken a lie in the name of the Lord." When he prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall thrust him through." (Zechariah 13:3)

To lie in the name of G*d is regarded as a heinous crime, obviously.
"I will cut off the names of the idols" - There shall not only be no idolatry, but the very names of the idols shall be forgotten, or be held in such abhorrence that no person shall mention them. This prophecy seems to be ancient, and to have been delivered while idolatry had prevalence in Israel and Judah.

"I will cause the prophets" - All false teachers.

"And the unclean spirit" - That which leads to impurity, the spirit of divination; the lust of the flesh, and of the eye, and the pride of life.

Its a complex puzzle, the Bible. The truth is not easy to find, but given the whole picture - taking into account all aspects on several dimensions - I personally do think there is a line of truth in Scripture.
And dont think I was brought up religiously or anything like that. I am a former Atheist, who through researching the present state of society and the players responsible for it was forced to realize there was more to the Abrahamic religion than one might think.

One last remark;
None of your examples really facilitate the categories mentioned in relation to the Talmud, imo.

:cheers:
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostWed Sep 26, 2012 5:11 pm » by Boatman

Initiate

PostWed Sep 26, 2012 7:00 pm » by Edgar 2.0

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

They don't give a shit what are we thinking about...

Initiate

PostWed Sep 26, 2012 7:11 pm » by Boatman

That was hilarious Edgar 2.0, and from what i've heard that Sufi dance you could fall asleep watching that :sleep:

Initiate

PostWed Sep 26, 2012 7:33 pm » by Edgar 2.0

Boatman wrote:That was hilarious Edgar 2.0, and from what i've heard that Sufi dance you could fall asleep watching that :sleep:

Oh yeah...

Whirling Dervishes are great!

And what our friend Phaeton don't want to admit, the whirling practice is a direct portage of planet movements into the dance.
One of the best proofs that all Abrahamic religions carry the same origin of Sun/Moon worship.

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 26, 2012 7:45 pm » by Phaeton

Edgar 2.0 wrote:
Boatman wrote:That was hilarious Edgar 2.0, and from what i've heard that Sufi dance you could fall asleep watching that :sleep:

Oh yeah...

And what our friend Phaeton don't want to admit, the whirling practice is a direct portage of planet movements into the dance.
One of the best proofs that all Abrahamic religions carry the same origin of Sun/Moon worship.

Thats brilliant there Edgar. I see you found a kindred spirit.

Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

You two have fun now, y'hear?

:hugging:
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostWed Sep 26, 2012 7:56 pm » by Edgar 2.0

Phaeton wrote:
Edgar 2.0 wrote:

Oh yeah...

Thats brilliant there Edgar. I see you found a kindred spirit.

Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

You two have fun now, y'hear?

:mrgreen:

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 29, 2012 3:28 pm » by Elnorel

Jews, Muslims and Christians are the worst in the world.
So much bloodshed, so much violence over whos religion is the "right" one.

It is all bussiness. Peace is good for bussiness, war is even better.

They thrive on pain and suffering. They dont pay taxes and they bring in TRILIONS of dollars annualy.
That is a MILION MILION $$$ 1,000,000,000,000 !!!!!!!

What? From selling koran books or bibles? Gimme a break.

Altho Vattican and Zionists are the worst offenders here by a long shot, the muslims provide their playground and get payed like that.
SKEPTIC - One who instinctively or habitually doubts, questions, disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions.
And tries to prove these assertions/claims with scientific facts.

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 30, 2012 11:58 am » by Phaeton

Altho Vattican and Zionists are the worst offenders here by a long shot, the muslims provide their playground and get payed like that.

Could you elaborate?

Note that the former 2 mentioned congregations are a specific group within a group [Vatican > Roman Catholics > part of the Christian denomination / Zionists > part of the Jewish denomination], the latter mentioned is the whole 'Islamic group'.

Upload to Disclose.tv

PreviousNext