The Tarot REDUX

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 21, 2013 4:37 pm » by Zer0

The Tarot, what is it, and does it work?

It is a set of cards that contain symbolism, this video will give you the main idea:

Upload to Disclose.tv

As stated in the video, those who truly understand the Tarot, do not use it to see the future, that is a lie.
In the words of A.E Waites creator of the most famous Tarot Deck to this date "Rider-Waite":

"The Tarot embodies symbolical presentations of universal ideas, behind which lie all the implicits of the human mind, and it is in this sense they contain secret doctrine"

We as humans go through life having all of this archetypal relationships, when you start attributing an Arcana to each of them, it all makes sense.

For example, my Lovers Arcana always leads me to Choice, Doubt and Desire, while my Hanged Man Arcana always leads me Acceptance, Letting Go and a New Point of View.

When you start seeing all of these patterns, the synchronicities you get will speed up exponentially, because you are fulfilling your Karmic Contract.

In recent years, Dutch occultists Onno & Rob Docters van Leeuwen, have claimed that the Tarot actually has 2 other cards that were taken out, Truth and Intuition.. perhaps they are not wrong, perhaps now it is the time to add them, as we have entered the shift.

Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook