The Teachings of THOTH.

Writer
User avatar
Posts: 79
Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:23 pm

PostFri Jul 24, 2009 3:22 pm » by Mhillebregt


De Emerald Tabletten van THOTH

Lees dit verhaal van THOTH....
Zie hoe de reptilianen meesters zijn van frequentie.
Waarom die haat wat hebben zij eraan....macht....of....genereren wij een frequentie bij angst die hun een kick geeft net als wij een kick krijgen als we iemand redden van de dood. Verslaving van sigaretten. Zo een logica zijn....
En wij reageren op frequenties en kunnen daar ook maar beperkte range van waarnemen. Volgens THOTH zijn deze wezens te zien door middel van geluid. Dit zou je ook als frequentie kunnen zien.
En wat is nou de hemel en de hel....is dit nou echt zo erg.
Leest u zelf en trek uw eigen conclusie.



Letterlijke vertaling Engels.

http://www.google.nl/url?sa=t&source=web&ct=res&cd=1&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.crystalinks.com%2Femerald.html&ei=v0tmSrOYEImxjAfNwpT5Ag&usg=AFQjCNG3cWlHslVCEgFqq1me00hM1FL7JA&sig2=z2AqKepqLdmPh1nxDVzuYg

Vertaling Nederlands.

http://amanna.punt.nl/?r=1&id=362009
" If you want to find the truth, throw everything you know out of your mind and start over. "

brillbilly

PostFri Jul 24, 2009 3:25 pm » by brillbilly


Image http://www.crystalinks.com/emerald.html :flop: :cheers: The History of Thoth, The Atlantean

Tablet II: The Halls of Amenti

Tablet III: The Key of Wisdom

Tablet IV: The Space Born

Tablet V: The Dweller of Unal

Tablet VI: The Key of Magic

Tablet VII: The Seven Lords

Tablet VIII: The Key of Mysteries

Tablet IX: The Key of Freedom of Space

Tablet X: The Key of Time

Tablet XI: The Key to Above and Below

Tablet XII: The Law of Cause and Effect and The Key of Prophecy

Tablet XIII: The Keys of Life and Death

Supplementary Tablet XIV Atlantis

SSupplementary Tablet XV: Secret of Secrets

brillbilly

PostFri Jul 24, 2009 3:30 pm » by brillbilly


[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JUZP790eYBA&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JUZP790eYBA&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube] :flop: :cheers:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2004
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:30 am

PostFri Jul 24, 2009 3:54 pm » by Darrylmckay


mhillebregt wrote:De Emerald Tabletten van THOTH

Lees dit verhaal van THOTH....
Zie hoe de reptilianen meesters zijn van frequentie.
Waarom die haat wat hebben zij eraan....macht....of....genereren wij een frequentie bij angst die hun een kick geeft net als wij een kick krijgen als we iemand redden van de dood. Verslaving van sigaretten. Zo een logica zijn....
En wij reageren op frequenties en kunnen daar ook maar beperkte range van waarnemen. Volgens THOTH zijn deze wezens te zien door middel van geluid. Dit zou je ook als frequentie kunnen zien.
En wat is nou de hemel en de hel....is dit nou echt zo erg.
Leest u zelf en trek uw eigen conclusie.



Letterlijke vertaling Engels.

http://www.google.nl/url?sa=t&source=web&ct=res&cd=1&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.crystalinks.com%2Femerald.html&ei=v0tmSrOYEImxjAfNwpT5Ag&usg=AFQjCNG3cWlHslVCEgFqq1me00hM1FL7JA&sig2=z2AqKepqLdmPh1nxDVzuYg

Vertaling Nederlands.

http://amanna.punt.nl/?r=1&id=362009



Jesus for a second there I thought I had gotten so drunk I had lost the ability to read, then I realised this must be one of those foriegn type languages I am to lazy to learn.
I will respect your beliefs*, I will research your beliefs, but dont expect me to believe.
* disclaimer-user makes no commitment to live up to this claim

brillbilly

PostFri Jul 24, 2009 5:04 pm » by brillbilly


im just glad for the heading as it didnt quite sound right when i read it out load lol :cheers: :headscratch:

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 622
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:28 am

PostFri Jul 24, 2009 6:16 pm » by Mugenroshi8


Relevant in both beauty and method, thank you BrillBilly
Image

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 351
Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:21 pm

PostFri Jul 24, 2009 7:39 pm » by Esoteric


mhillebregt wrote:De Emerald Tabletten van THOTH

Lees dit verhaal van THOTH....
Zie hoe de reptilianen meesters zijn van frequentie.
Waarom die haat wat hebben zij eraan....macht....of....genereren wij een frequentie bij angst die hun een kick geeft net als wij een kick krijgen als we iemand redden van de dood. Verslaving van sigaretten. Zo een logica zijn....
En wij reageren op frequenties en kunnen daar ook maar beperkte range van waarnemen. Volgens THOTH zijn deze wezens te zien door middel van geluid. Dit zou je ook als frequentie kunnen zien.
En wat is nou de hemel en de hel....is dit nou echt zo erg.
Leest u zelf en trek uw eigen conclusie.





this is DUTCH, and it says;

read this story of thoth.....
see how the reptilians are the masters of frequency.
why this hate, whats their gain....power...or... do we generate a frequency with fear
which gives them a kick, just like we get a kick when we save someone from death.
addiction of ciggaretes. would be logic....
and we react to frequencys and can only percieve a certain range of it.
according to THOTH the creatures are seen via sound. this you can also
see as frequency.
and what is heaven and hell... is this really that bad.
read on yourself and draw your own conclusions.



i have no idea what this guy means whit this, this is just my translation,
whoever wrote this seems kinda confused to me to say the least,
some kind of dutch pindz! lol!
who is who, to say what is what?

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 6065
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:53 am

PostFri Jul 24, 2009 8:25 pm » by Vulcanic


The 42 Books of Thoth - These books are often referred to as the 42 books of Instructions wich describe the path for achieving IMMORTALLY plus 2 more books kept separtally,
mirroring the 42+2 chromosomes.
Image

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw


Upload to Disclose.tv


Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 351
Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:21 pm

PostFri Jul 24, 2009 8:38 pm » by Esoteric


vulcanic wrote:The 42 Books of Thoth - These books are often referred to as the 42 books of Instructions wich describe the path for achieving IMMORTALLY plus 2 more books kept separtally,
mirroring the 42+2 chromosomes.


and what do 44 chomosomes do exactly?
who is who, to say what is what?

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10861
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

PostFri Jul 24, 2009 8:41 pm » by Lowsix


esoteric wrote:
vulcanic wrote:The 42 Books of Thoth - These books are often referred to as the 42 books of Instructions wich describe the path for achieving IMMORTALLY plus 2 more books kept separtally,
mirroring the 42+2 chromosomes.


and what do 44 chomosomes do exactly?

According to Wiki on chromosome pairs,
they make either Syrian Hamsters, or Rabbits.

hahahahah
Hamster Gods of Thoth
Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...


Next

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook