The term End Of The World

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 24, 2011 4:01 pm » by Tertiusgaudens

To make it short, there are countless articles and material regarding the term mentioned above. It`s not a hard work doing some research on it. The variety is manyfold, you can look according:

theology,
history,
philosophy,
sociology,
politics,
stupidity etc. etc...

Even having a sense of understanding, why people in all times had strong desires for an end of the world, someting like a sober insight might arise. And I ask you to think about it.

What about finding a new and appropriate term expressing our life - including difficulties and suffer expressions leading into hope - beyond End Of the World? What about a new term called Connection Of The World referring to the true nature of the universe being oneness?
Hope is the thing with feathers...
Emily Dickinson

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 24, 2011 4:08 pm » by Newearthman

You only die once and that means end of the world!

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 24, 2011 7:29 pm » by Tertiusgaudens

Yeah, in this context I can follow you.

But I want to go a step further.

What if the difficulties and - lets call it deep shit - in our world are not , like Paul said, a "groaning creation as in the pains of childbirth" (Romans 8:22) thus referring to an end of the world, but the pains of childbirth of a new conscience of a world getting connected thus referring to the actual truth of a world always being connected?
Hope is the thing with feathers...
Emily Dickinson

Master Conspirator

PostThu Mar 24, 2011 7:56 pm » by Drjones

My research has shown me that the term 'The World' is a corporate fiction, 'the world' is actually the system, 'the world' is seen as a resource to be exploited for profit...SO ..when sources like the bible and others site the end of 'the world' this is not going to be an end to the Earth but an end to the system under which we 'live'. :|

Master Conspirator

PostThu Mar 24, 2011 7:59 pm » by Drjones

newearthman wrote:You only die once and that means end of the world!

How do you know that ? :wink:

Writer

PostThu Mar 24, 2011 8:15 pm » by Robinc724

this is satins wicked system that we live in now.but, when god is ready, he will remove satin and all the wicked from this system and he will make it his new system here on this same earth. it will be a new system of things to come, not like it is at present.

Writer

PostThu Mar 24, 2011 8:18 pm » by Themastermind

Master Conspirator

PostThu Mar 24, 2011 8:20 pm » by Boondox681

You only die once and that means end of the world!

you never 'die'.
more like transform.
forever.
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 24, 2011 8:22 pm » by Mozi!!a

we will find salvation peace understanding love respect responsibility only thru pain and suffering

that's the only language the brain understands and it makes me sick :vomit:

but what if we can move beyone this :think: what ever you have experiansed things inn life i mean the hard part.

why can we feel or learn from one another without experiancing it our selfs but same effect u know?

imagine the possibilities :shock:

just some thoughts

good post :flop:

Writer

PostThu Mar 24, 2011 8:32 pm » by Robinc724

imo, if we didnt die, then there would be no resserection that god promised.so, imo we must die or there wouldnt be any reason for one. great post~

Next