The Thick Skinned

Super Moderator

PostThu Jul 12, 2012 2:31 pm » by Slith

Fatdogmendoza wrote:who has been bullied :headscratch: is anyone trying to undermine the forums.....I will alaways stick up for the members and the community if it seems to me to be the right thing to do... if I get banned for it then it is obviously not the place for me to be.... move on fatdog, move on.....they will be the lyrics attached to the ban hammer tune...Edgar is right when he says that you get sick of hearing the shit... If people are not happy to be part of the forum, myself included,there is an easy answer....just dont log on......anyway, I will always have something to say and I quite like my middle aged skin the way it is at the moment... :peep:

You're a good man FD. Always enjoy your posts! :flop:

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 12, 2012 2:56 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

dlslith wrote:
Fatdogmendoza wrote:who has been bullied :headscratch: is anyone trying to undermine the forums.....I will alaways stick up for the members and the community if it seems to me to be the right thing to do... if I get banned for it then it is obviously not the place for me to be.... move on fatdog, move on.....they will be the lyrics attached to the ban hammer tune...Edgar is right when he says that you get sick of hearing the shit... If people are not happy to be part of the forum, myself included,there is an easy answer....just dont log on......anyway, I will always have something to say and I quite like my middle aged skin the way it is at the moment... :peep:

You're a good man FD. Always enjoy your posts! :flop:

"à toi aussi mon ami :hugging:
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 12, 2012 4:01 pm » by One-23

Cageyone23 wrote:posts that have been created to topple active members.

I refrained from posting in that epic facade (captain rutland as an example but there are others) because I didn't want to get drawn into something that became a complete joke. I'm referring to Long established members being targeted by so called noobs creating topics to oust them. You would have to be blind or plain dumb to think that these guys are new to the forum, They are just using their alternate egos to stir up trouble. Funny how they all seem clued up on the DTV community and it's inhabitance.

WELCOME TO THE D.D.C
DTV Doomtards Club

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 12, 2012 5:44 pm » by monica44

I made a similar statement on that Cap Rutland thread and got shot down by spamz for saying as much, i guess it is human by nature to gravitate to those who are of like mind. It seems thoroughly pointless to me to waste ones energy rubbing people up the wrong way just because you can. Maybe those who do it lack self respect/worth or are so lonely and bitter that lashing out at others is the only way they can communicate.
We are not human beings on a spiritual journey, we are spiritual beings on a human journey; Stephen Covey.

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 12, 2012 8:15 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

My own personal belief is that if you are able to make a stand against somebody deriding who or what you care about then make that stand and comment... What may be deemed a complete joke by one may not be the case to another... I was aware that this rutland person was already known as a forum disruptor and flamer and when I become aware I prefer to inform my comrades..... Many people where hurt and felt betrayed by this allready toublesome person.... Forewarned is forearmed..... Its my last comment on this thread...... :badair:

Super Moderator

PostThu Jul 12, 2012 10:27 pm » by Seahawk

Edgar 2.0 wrote:The Internet has become an extension of our everyday real (non-virtual) lives. It's rather silly not to believe that it has a substantial influence on us, whether we want it or not.

And the rules of Everyday apply on the Internet, too.

Exactly. I recall, not that long ago, reading everywhere- It's only the internet, it's not real life, get a life, etc, etc,. but I think that those were growing pain inaccuracies.

It is as you said. At the other end of every post, there is a real live human being- with thoughts, emotions, and blood flowing through their veins. It's another variation of our existence, or reality. It's full of inaccuracies, and false logic, lies, truths, realness, falseness, etc. Just as if we were all face to face. It's not always fully apparent then, either. The only thing missing, is true, physical expression- which adds to the intrigue of it all. Keeps us guessing, at times, eh?

Good thread- even if it's all about ME. :mrcool: :wink: (Need I say, jk?)

:flop: :cheers:

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 12, 2012 10:49 pm » by Mozi!!a

Cage :flop: :flop: :flop: :flop: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 12, 2012 11:00 pm » by One-23

Hawk bro :hugging: It was not about anyone in particular it was just an observation,
I think I might of been taken out of context by some. In layman terms, And I apologize for using names.
Captain, Spamz, Steve etc etc have come along and pissed on some good people, I was merely defending all those who were attacked. I don't really think my own BRO FD got me on this one :cry: .
I, like most regulars on here come here because of what the people have to offer, it's the contributing members that make DTV and it pisses me off when some alter ego nut-job reject comes and tries to stir things up for everyone else. I'm aware that most on here do a damn fine job of defending themselves but a little moral support never goes amiss.

:hugging:

WELCOME TO THE D.D.C
DTV Doomtards Club

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 12, 2012 11:28 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Cageyone23 wrote:Hawk bro :hugging: It was not about anyone in particular it was just an observation,
I think I might of been taken out of context by some. In layman terms, And I apologize for using names.
Captain, Spamz, Steve etc etc have come along and pissed on some good people, I was merely defending all those who were attacked. I don't really think my own BRO FD got me on this one :cry: .
I, like most regulars on here come here because of what the people have to offer, it's the contributing members that make DTV and it pisses me off when some alter ego nut-job reject comes and tries to stir things up for everyone else. I'm aware that most on here do a damn fine job of defending themselves but a little moral support never goes amiss.

:hugging:

I got you bro :hugging:

I just dont completely agree.... Big brothers perogative eh :mrgreen:

We grew up togehter and did some good and bad things together....you know me, and you dont......nothing wrong with that....it works both ways :mrgreen:

Previous

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook