The Things That Make No Sense in Life...

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 10, 2012 6:43 pm » by Malogg

Love is all of that and so much more .

Upload to Disclose.tv

Do the world a favor and kill yourself asshole. Kill yourself and stop wasting our air. ~ *WillEase* LARGO

Initiate

PostTue Apr 10, 2012 6:55 pm » by G3n3sis

One thing I don't understand is why the infrastructure is made up of compartmentalized, specialized careers, which dont seem to talk much with each other. For example, a lawyer in a case only acts according to what he feels is most legally, morally and financially beneficial to him and his client. But he himself knows little or nothing about finance or the moral aspect of law (law of the land) its like the blind leading the blind. He makes a life changing decision in complete ignorance of how the other systems work.

A retail banker is given control of your assets, yet knows little or nothing about banking.

I was recently given a deferral for my paper on the music industry simply because I stated that the university and more specifically, the teaching staff does not have all the answers, even though they like to think they do. A question also asked how problems in the industry could be fixed, to which I answered that the experts alone cannot fix them exclusively from every other industry, there has to be dialogue; viewing the bigger picture as it were.

The university seems to think that the experts alone in the industry have all the answers, which from my point of view is madness. When one system works alone to promote traditional approaches rather than innovation - it stagnates and eventually dies. This view is replicated across most if not all industries. Its no surprise then that the system as we know it is experiencing massive problems and so long as this attitude persists it will continue.

Other examples of imbalanced systems are;

1.Introducing more laws without removing others
2. Printing signatures on invoices and letters, completely removing the purpose of signing to make them official.
3. The idea of self plagiarism, promoted by university policy; hiding the fact that when you submit work to universities, it is a contract where they own your work until the term is over.

Like you say, its the little things, but they become a torrent of trouble for all.
"The Sign of an Educated Mind is that, Which can Entertain a Notion or Idea Without Accepting it"

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostTue Apr 10, 2012 7:43 pm » by SamueltheLion

fuck you, ice cream makes perfect sense, and i live for it

<_<
Your faith will make you whole

Initiate

PostTue Apr 10, 2012 7:56 pm » by Pitbulterrorist

i saw the title "The Things That Make No Sense in life" and all i could think of was "woman" coz they make no sense at all

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostTue Apr 10, 2012 8:08 pm » by SamueltheLion

pitbulterrorist wrote:i saw the title "The Things That Make No Sense in life" and all i could think of was "woman" coz they make no sense at all

ok, i'll hand it to you, that was a good one, often you think they make sense, and are about to do something sensible, and then, yet again, woopdifucking doo, they surprise you with their instanity :D

but you still live for them, hahaha.
Your faith will make you whole

Master Conspirator

PostWed Apr 11, 2012 12:56 am » by Cornbread714

troll2rocks wrote:Are the only things that actually matter.

Have a think about that, I think you will find it to be true.

You mean, like, SaturnV? :alien51:
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 11, 2012 1:31 am » by Fatdogmendoza

Because English is my spoken language when somebody speaks to me me in English I can understand what they are saying but I dont always understand what they mean.. I think what I am trying to do is agree with trolls statement.. What you think you understand isnt necessarily as interesting as what you dont....I think only I can understand me :lol: :lol:

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 11, 2012 6:53 am » by Mydogma

Its hard to make sense of layers of lies...its hard to believe that many experience horrific nightmares at the behest of anothers dream...one mans loss anothers gain..as the victor writes the history books according to their dream...all things that exist today material or not..were sparked by a vision or dream...usually at the expense of anothers horror..while the sheep are afraid to dream..and dare not believe..that they are as much the dreamweavers as the next..but too afraid...I dream of global truth and transparency in government...I know go smoke another u say....
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 11, 2012 12:57 pm » by Flecktarn

what makes no sense to me is flys ,whats the point its something that annoys the hell out of you and eats shit ,,
whoever created flys was pissed or doped up or a huge joker
ImageImage

Writer

PostWed Apr 11, 2012 2:16 pm » by Confidenshal

God

PreviousNext