The Thorium Conspiracy

Initiate

PostSat Jan 26, 2013 4:27 am » by just_the_flu

Most nuclear power plants run on uranium, but some experts think we should have already switched to thorium. Though thorium isn’t perfect, it’s more plentiful and arguably safer. So why aren’t we using it? Listen in to learn more about thorium.

:look:

EDIT: sorry for toyota commercial.... no video editor :scary:
...you dont know your wearing a leash if you sit by the peg all day...

...some asshole thought of it, some sucker believed it, and look what its done so far...

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 26, 2013 5:21 am » by Harbin

This is quite arguably the most important question about energy production !

Why has this NOT been pursued ?
Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 26, 2013 5:50 am » by Eldorado

I find it extremely annoying that there is not very much information posted about the reverse engineering of nuclear reactors so they actually reduce radioactive waste to a completely depleted state......

the only thing that is created from the reactor's use of waste material is a harmless metal.
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Initiate

PostSat Jan 26, 2013 1:38 pm » by Bandanko

Far from harmless... but certainly a zillion times safer than the shit that is pumped out by the current set. There are also different flavours of reactor too and we are using the most inefficient and most expensive design

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 26, 2013 3:45 pm » by monica44

There is many many types of machines that can produce free energy, free and harmless to the environment, that have been suppressed by those who run the show, i would have thought nuclear fusion [ rather than the messy fission method which is in use today] would have been achieved by today's standards, They can send a probe to Mars, land men on the Moon but still cannot grasp the basics to supply us with cheap alternative fuel, those in power can still make a fortune from it too, even from a moral stance, surely to make money from that which benefits society as a whole, instead of the incidious methods in practice today.
We are not human beings on a spiritual journey, we are spiritual beings on a human journey; Stephen Covey.

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 26, 2013 4:10 pm » by Cosmine

:wink: Hey! Monica!

http://amasci.com/freenrg/carbiron.html

Thats how the "greys" power their stuff,but it ain't "light tech" :wink:
:cheers:

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 26, 2013 4:17 pm » by monica44

Cosmine wrote::wink: Hey! Monica!

http://amasci.com/freenrg/carbiron.html

Thats how the "greys" power their stuff,but i ain't "light tech" :wink:
:cheers:

:flop: Hello stranger, :D well i was going to go along those lines but thought better of it :peep: :lol:
I would have thought that would have been the first thing that would have been gleened from contact :headscratch: :cheers:
Last edited by monica44 on Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We are not human beings on a spiritual journey, we are spiritual beings on a human journey; Stephen Covey.

Initiate

PostSat Jan 26, 2013 4:18 pm » by Truthseekerx

Harbin wrote:This is quite arguably the most important question about energy production !

Why has this NOT been pursued ?

It is being pursued. I've invested heavily in a company that extracts it.