The time has come to say Goodbye-THE END

Initiate

PostFri May 20, 2011 6:21 pm » by Welcomechange

Well the time has come for me to say goodbye to you and all the other individuals i have met on DTV. I have had an amazing experience and it has been a great ride. I would advise anyone to try a forum such as this.

It has been the first and last experience of social interaction in this way for me. I want you to all promise me one thing only and that is you will NEVER STOP LOVING. No matter what your views on anything, just KEEP LOVING someone or something.

I have enjoyed this experience more due to the fact of being an @home husband for the last 2 years to help my family and give my partner a chance to experience the 'real' world, the 'Rat Race' even as untill you have felt both sides of the fence you cannot fully judge...ah yes, Judgement.IfJudgement begins 21.5.11 or not-Knowone can judge...so we need someone to Judge for us? :think:

Never the less i have undertaken a job now which is suitible for my families needs andi consider myself very fortunate to have got it-its cleaning the hotel where my partner works lol but its like a family and the customers feel this-who knows me and her may be running that beautiful mansion one day! :shock: :sleep:

My thoughts and views will not change just because i am leaving and i will take on board all the positive stuff i have learned here on DTV.

Thanks to ALL OF YOU for making my experience in the virtual world just as intense and real as the other world.
Lee.
Enter The Dragon
"Never take your eyes from the stars or you will miss all the heavenly glory".
SHOUT OUTS, You all know who i trust on DTV :wink:

Upload to Disclose.tv

:sunny: :hugging: :banana: :dancing: :owned: :clapper: :wink: :P :flop: :D :mrgreen: :cheers:
:hiho:
"The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence."

Conspirator

PostFri May 20, 2011 6:31 pm » by Hansom

Well your post is a welcome change :D
I'm glad you have gained much insight and reward for your virtual experience, and you will take it with you.
Thank you for you honesty and kind words, you may be gone but not forgotten.
From the last line in the song "the miracle" by queen.
That time will come, one day you'll see. When we can all be friends.

All the best to you and yours for the future.
:wink:
In Lak'ech

May the force be with you, always.

Writer

PostFri May 20, 2011 6:51 pm » by Lemsip

No promises from me. Bugger off

Writer

PostFri May 20, 2011 6:51 pm » by Lemsip

No promises from me. Bugger off

Initiate

PostFri May 20, 2011 7:34 pm » by Garciaface

If you learned anything at all I hope it was that Henry Kissinger is a fargin ice hole piece of sh!t, Donald Rumsfeld needs to be hanged in the streets from his testicles, David Rockefeller needs to spend the rest of his miserable life in prison being ganged raped daily by enormous black men with anaconda d!cks, the Nazi families in the US using names like Bush and Clinton need to choke on Zyklon-B, that bastard and demon Zbigniew Brzezinski should spend the next ten years at Gitmo being water boarded and fed cockmeat sandwiches three times a day, and any idiot couch potato who does what Oprah Winfrey tells them to do, like vote for any scumbag with friends like the pricks named above, should be forced to eat baby food and wear a diaper the rest of their useless lives because they are babies in a world of cruel adults. If you didn’t learn any of this, you were wasting your time here. So, go ahead and return to the workforce and go and vote for whoever the TV tells you to in 2012, and when your taxes go up to 99% and your kids have to serve 2 years in the US Civilian military force under Kissinger’s new Free America program, don’t come crying back to us here at DTV.

Conspirator

PostFri May 20, 2011 8:17 pm » by Flecktarn

:flop: :cheers:
ImageImage

Initiate

PostFri May 20, 2011 9:37 pm » by Lavell1

i'll talk to you may 22 2011

Conspirator

PostFri May 20, 2011 9:38 pm » by Nakchopoe

garciaface wrote:If you learned anything at all I hope it was that Henry Kissinger is a fargin ice hole piece of sh!t, Donald Rumsfeld needs to be hanged in the streets from his testicles, David Rockefeller needs to spend the rest of his miserable life in prison being ganged raped daily by enormous black men with anaconda d!cks, the Nazi families in the US using names like Bush and Clinton need to choke on Zyklon-B, that bastard and demon Zbigniew Brzezinski should spend the next ten years at Gitmo being water boarded and fed cockmeat sandwiches three times a day, and any idiot couch potato who does what Oprah Winfrey tells them to do, like vote for any scumbag with friends like the pricks named above, should be forced to eat baby food and wear a diaper the rest of their useless lives because they are babies in a world of cruel adults. If you didn’t learn any of this, you were wasting your time here. So, go ahead and return to the workforce and go and vote for whoever the TV tells you to in 2012, and when your taxes go up to 99% and your kids have to serve 2 years in the US Civilian military force under Kissinger’s new Free America program, don’t come crying back to us here at DTV.

Translate.google.com:
"I hope this board taught you to be compassionate for those that make mistakes, for they mostly don't know better. To forgive them and lovingly help them to better their lives. Even if they were the most bad persons mankind has ever known, always know everyone can change for the better. I hope you've learned to send love out to everyone around you!"

Garciaface, nice kind words.
I think his post quite told that he did indeed learn to NEVER STOP LOVING, but thanks for saying it again, as mankind can never be reminded enough.

"You watch television to turn your brain off and you work on your computer when you want to turn your brain on."
- Steve Jobs, co-founder of Apple Computer and Pixar

youtube.com/watch?v=nLsCC0LZxkY