The Titanic's Secret Cargo

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 23, 2011 8:20 am » by Freeyourmindnow

The unsinkable ship! There are stories that it was carrying a secret cargo bound for the US and a lot of gold. According to some stories, Eyewitnesses say that it was wreckage of a flying disk and that an alien body were being sent to the US Military. I dont have proof for you guys but just a story that there was a secret cargo on board. The cargo list showed no report of anything for the US military but some eyewitnesses said that they saw large crates that had no numbers or no writing on them which seemed strange and there were also a lot security when they were being loaded aboard.

full list
http://query.nytimes.com/mem/archive-fr ... 5B828DF1D3

Has anyone else heard of this story?

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 23, 2011 8:56 am » by Epicfailure

The titanic was discovered through a top secret mission between us and the french, all while the french had no idea the whole time.

the US was looking for a Submarine wreck that they thought that the Russians sank, for us sinking or ramming one of their Subs with a Destroyer: never the less, we had found the Submarine then we were able to tell the french about the operation and look for the titanic which we eventually found through a top secret mission...

so if it wasn't for secrecy once in history, we might never have found the titanic, or at least not until much later.

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 23, 2011 9:02 am » by Cia212

Titanic- The Ship That Never Sank. I have no idea if this is accurate, but it's an interesting take.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 23, 2011 9:30 am » by Mediasorcerer

good shit free,will check after the vid i got going rite now,damn i love a mystery.
how boring in life with no mystery?
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Writer

PostThu Jun 23, 2011 10:24 am » by Rginternetart

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 23, 2011 10:39 am » by Epicfailure

rginternetart wrote:http://youtu.be/LG2JlGyrtTM

why are you spamming these vids dude?

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 23, 2011 10:52 am » by Dukettt

Now why the hell would you put top secret military cargo on a ship full of different nationalities both in crew and passengers? Loads of "important" people in a ship so there must have been a spy or two also.And all this when you have a damn NAVY of your own with secure personel? Sounds mighty stupid even for early 1900's...
------------------------------
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 23, 2011 3:53 pm » by Flecktarn

rginternetart wrote:http://youtu.be/LG2JlGyrtTM

what has this shit spam video got to do with a titanic thread :bang; :bang;
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 23, 2011 3:56 pm » by Flecktarn

freeyourmindnow wrote:The unsinkable ship! There are stories that it was carrying a secret cargo bound for the US and a lot of gold. According to some stories, Eyewitnesses say that it was wreckage of a flying disk and that an alien body were being sent to the US Military. I dont have proof for you guys but just a story that there was a secret cargo on board. The cargo list showed no report of anything for the US military but some eyewitnesses said that they saw large crates that had no numbers or no writing on them which seemed strange and there were also a lot security when they were being loaded aboard.

full list
http://query.nytimes.com/mem/archive-fr ... 5B828DF1D3

Has anyone else heard of this story?

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

nice one free another of my Favorites ,theres a good chance the ship was swapped for the other,and the cargo has always been rumoured to be of high value :cheers:
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 23, 2011 3:58 pm » by Tuor10

Remember the film: *raise the Titanic*?
I believe it was made in the 70's.
It was on TV last year.
Anyway....the plot for the film was to do with the U.S. government needing this secret material to get its ICBM shield built.
The Titanic had the secret ingredient on board - hence the title of the film.

Next