The Top 13 Illuminati Bloodlines & their Mind Control

Initiate

PostTue Jan 08, 2013 7:16 pm » by SonOfGodEternalFlame

Who really controls world events from behind-the-scene?

Years of extensive research and investigation have gone into this massively documented work. In this 624 page, large format book, Fritz Springmeier discloses mind-boggling facts and never before revealed truths about the top Illuminati dynasties.

You’ll learn of the secretive, Chinese Li family, which operates with impunity in the U.S.A. and around the world.

Along the way you’ll find out,
why President John F. Kennedy and actress Grace Kelly were killed
who created the United Nations
who controls the two major U.S. political parties
how the Rothschilds invented and control modern-day Israel
who secretly founded false religions such as the Jehovah’s Witnesses,
...and much, much more. A literal encyclopedia of rare, unbelievable information!

Discover the amazing role these bloodlines have played - and are now wielding - in human history, with family names such as:

Contents
The Astor Bloodline
The Bundy Bloodline
The Collins Bloodline
The DuPont Bloodline
The Freeman Bloodline
The Kennedy Bloodline
The Li Bloodline
The Onassis Bloodline
The Reynolds Bloodline
The Rockefeller Bloodline
The Rothschild Bloodline
The Russell Bloodline
The Van Duyn Bloodline

Merovingian (European Royal Families)
The Top 13 Families & The Mormon Leadership (Moriah & The Mormon Leadership)
Interconnected families:
The Disney Bloodline
The Krupp Bloodline
The McDonald Bloodline

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 08, 2013 7:30 pm » by Phaeton

One of the best out there.
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostTue Jan 08, 2013 7:34 pm » by zangazanga75

basically it will come down to 3 options that the infidel will have

1) Convert to Islam
2) Pay the Jizya (non-Muslims will have to pay a very high protection tax)
3) Die

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 08, 2013 7:41 pm » by monica44

I know only too well, my lineage as mentioned before belongs to one of the 13, and i know why they choose these lines, because of the DNA, there is a tiny portion that benefits those who have a very shady agenda, in part because they have isolated the metaphysical genome which is useful for remote viewing, astral projection etc and it is also the certain lines that get hoicked out of bed by those from above.
I will never forget the first time i came across this author, i had clicked on a link to download one of his books, within seconds out of a clear blue sky a lightning ball came out of nowhere, as i was transfixed for a split second my computer then started to smoke, i had to unplug from power pretty damn quick.
I did persevere with it, although i wished i hadn't, some of the programs of mind control are hideous, and now perhaps found links to my own abuse that i suffered at the hands of my father, [his side of family is in list of 13] also not long after reading the first one i had my own Cinderella experience[towards end of book, listing certain control programs, free to download off web] with the loss of one slipper, which disappeared from the bottom of my bed only to turn up 3 weeks later in a fresh pile of washing?

Fritz was imprisoned on trumped up charges of tax evasion if my memory serves me right, is he out yet ?
This is one author i will recommend, although i will point out to read the warning at the beginning of the book. :cheers:
Last edited by monica44 on Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We are not human beings on a spiritual journey, we are spiritual beings on a human journey; Stephen Covey.

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 08, 2013 7:44 pm » by Phaeton

zangazanga75 wrote:basically it will come down to 3 options that the infidel will have

1) Convert to Islam
2) Pay the Jizya (non-Muslims will have to pay a very high protection tax)
3) Die

Is that real Zion Powerrrr going into your belly there mr Zangaza?

You must have some sort of help continuously spitting that brilliant content like you do.
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv