THE TOUR OF PERU IN AUGUST IS CANCELLED

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 18, 2013 11:34 pm » by Evildweeb

THE TOUR OF PERU IN AUGUST IS CANCELLED.....

​We didn't get the required number signed up within the alloted time-frame. We missed the deadline. No way to sugar-coat it. All of us are disappointed, especially those who did sign up to take the tour. The silver lining is that we have agreed to schedule the same tour again for NEXT August, 2014, and with this much lead time we should easily get the required sign-ups.

Okay, what now? I had set aside August for the tour, so my calendar is clear. With that in mind, I have decided to do what I did last August and September. I am going to spend those two months in England, staying at the home of my good friend Belinda McKenzie, who always seems to be "Belinda-on-the-spot" when I need a bit of help. I also need help from at least some of you.

During those two months I need to earn the income I would have made by going to Peru. Thus, I will be available to give lectures during August and September. For those who hosted me last year, you know what to expect. For those who might like to arrange/sponsor a lecture this year, please contact me and we'll discuss how it works. Or for those who have friends who might host me anywhere in Europe, please let them know I will be a short hop away in England, and we can explore working out a suitable arrangement.

This year I will have a new subject to discuss, Ancient Canals, the new eBook I'm working on now and expect to have published before I leave here at the end of July, or no later than mid-August. That's been the deadline for some time, and I do think I can make it. So the subjects I can discuss in a lecture are of course the Starchild Skull, Intervention Theory, hominoids (bigfoot, etc.), and now Ancient Canals, which are clear and compelling proof of a highly advanced civilization living on the Earth prior to 7,000 years ago.

THIS IS FOR "THOSE OF A CERTAIN AGE"....

Below is a link to an 8-minute video that has changed my life and the lives of several of my good friends, and it can change at least a part of the lives of many of you who will watch it. It's by Stephen Jepson, a 72-year-old friend who will make you green with envy, as he did me. He shows how to remain youthful in mind and body with his unique program called "Never Leave The Playground." I won't attempt to explain it, just please try to find those 8 minutes that could very easily change all of your attitudes about aging.

http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php ... round.com/

Beer acquisition continues up to the point of some form of saturation and is driven on a course directed by the path of least resistance to the fridge