The Trading Mind

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 26, 2011 2:46 am » by Tuor10

fatbastard wrote:I have often pondered the things we speak of; spent many hours wondering what motives a person to destroy themselves and others around them. After much deliberation - and without over complicating the matter - it occurred to me that volition is a double edged sword.

Free will should have a warning: use with care.

"You do talk shite."[/quote]

It sounds good though.

Of course, I wouldn't expect someone with your obvious deficiencies to understand.

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 26, 2011 2:54 am » by Tertiusgaudens

Awareness of what is always there, not on what is missed.

We must experience, how disgusting begging is in regard to be someone God wanted to be there.

If you listen to many prayers, you will see, how ridicules they are: every 2nd word "Lord", x times "Jesus" or "God", never ending sentences, a sound like being the last one.

When we discover the fact, that we are wanted in this world, that not even death is the final word and our birth, death and time in between is in other hands than ours, we begin to see, that all is a divine comedy, so to speak. There is no need to beg for something - it comes or not. And if not, than it is ok, maybe it comes later.

Life is not like bringing an incomplete thing into fulfillment, but seeing it as complete, all other is challenge and sometimes rest. Life is not the field we approve our dignity to be there, but a field God wants to be human through us. In a sea of madness. In which manner ever.

To get aware is not understanding it. It is simply getting clear, that such things happen in order to have part in all that is and happening.
Hope is the thing with feathers...
Emily Dickinson

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 26, 2011 3:04 am » by Fatbastard

tuor10 wrote:
fatbastard wrote:I have often pondered the things we speak of; spent many hours wondering what motives a person to destroy themselves and others around them. After much deliberation - and without over complicating the matter - it occurred to me that volition is a double edged sword.

"You do talk shite."

It sounds good though.

Of course, I wouldn't expect someone with your obvious deficiencies to understand.[/quote]
I like how, after you posted, you returned to add,
"Of course, I wouldn't expect someone with your obvious deficiencies to understand." Nice play. Happy Boxing Day.
"Senator. I am not now, nor have I ever been, an oil trader, and neither has anyone on my behalf. I have never seen a barrel of oil, owned one, bought one, sold one, and neither has anyone on my behalf."

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 26, 2011 3:33 am » by kentrb

tertiusgaudens wrote:Awareness of what is always there, not on what is missed.

We must experience, how disgusting begging is in regard to be someone God wanted to be there.

If you listen to many prayers, you will see, how ridicules they are: every 2nd word "Lord", x times "Jesus" or "God", never ending sentences, a sound like being the last one.

When we discover the fact, that we are wanted in this world, that not even death is the final word and our birth, death and time in between is in other hands than ours, we begin to see, that all is a divine comedy, so to speak. There is no need to beg for something - it comes or not. And if not, than it is ok, maybe it comes later.

Life is not like bringing an incomplete thing into fulfillment, but seeing it as complete, all other is challenge and sometimes rest. Life is not the field we approve our dignity to be there, but a field God wants to be human through us. In a sea of madness. In which manner ever.

To get aware is not understanding it. It is simply getting clear, that such things happen in order to have part in all that is and happening.

perhaps awareness comes from the expirience of understanding,but without expirience is no understanding or awareness.
the fear of expirience hinders our understanding
clear the fear,lol.
if only it was that simple
:cheers:

the reader is the father
the children are in our minds
orphaned sons of god,daughters of man
the two children in our mind

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 26, 2011 5:03 am » by 99socks

Thank you for calling... it was a beautiful conversation. :)
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014

I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 26, 2011 5:44 am » by kentrb

:wink:

:hugging:

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 26, 2011 8:37 pm » by Tuor10

fatbastard wrote:
tuor10 wrote:

"You do talk shite."

It sounds good though.

Of course, I wouldn't expect someone with your obvious deficiencies to understand.

I like how, after you posted, you returned to add,
"Of course, I wouldn't expect someone with your obvious deficiencies to understand." Nice play. Happy Boxing Day.[/quote]

:cheers:

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostMon Dec 26, 2011 11:18 pm » by SamueltheLion

tertiusgaudens wrote:Awareness of what is always there, not on what is missed.

:)
Your faith will make you whole

Previous