The Travis Walton Experience

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 02, 2009 10:37 pm » by Flecktarn

what has happened to abductions like this ,they must still be happening yet people dont seem to remember as much as travis and the hills ,the last big one i can remember was the manhatten one that was apparently whitnessed by some U N guy
ImageImage

Master Conspirator

PostThu Jul 02, 2009 10:39 pm » by Lowsix

FIRE IN THE SKY

An ABSOLUTE MUST WATCH on Travis' account.

Scariest shit ever..first account to REALLY put the possibility of what a horror might be waiting..REAL abducteess..not the sleep paralysis fakes..
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 02, 2009 10:49 pm » by bugmenot

never tire of a bit of the waltons :flop: http://www.travis-walton.com/

Upload to Disclose.tv

Part of Interview with Travis Walton and Mike Rogers about sighting of space craft and extraterrestrial encounter in November 5, 1975.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Part of Interview with Travis Walton and Mike Rogers about sighting of space craft and extraterrestrial encounter in November 5, 1975.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Travis Walton was with some logger buddies when they came across a strange craft in the forest. Walton approached it and was thrown into the air by some force from the craft. His friends panicked and drove away. They came back to find him, but Walton and the UFO were no where to be found. The event was well documented and is one of the best cases for the evidence of the phenomena. A hit movie titled "Fire in the Sky" was made based on this event. In this interview Travis discusses what he experienced apparently aboard a spaceship.

Upload to Disclose.tv

The alien horror scene from the 1993 film Fire In The Sky, by Industrial Light & Magic.
http://www.travis-walton.com/ :cheers: :alien:

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 03, 2009 12:47 am » by Lucidlemondrop

LowSix wrote:FIRE IN THE SKY

An ABSOLUTE MUST WATCH on Travis' account.

Scariest shit ever..first account to REALLY put the possibility of what a horror might be waiting..REAL abducteess..not the sleep paralysis fakes..

Man!

You beat me to it! I just thought of that movie and how well it was done.

Made a believer outta me before I had an opinion!

Very effective that scene with him crouched naked by the pay phone.
What a long strange trip it's been..............