@ skydog :flop:

ps. what's this

under my avatar for? i didn't put it there :think: :headscratch:

edit - now it's different :headscratch:
whatever

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 25, 2012 5:52 am » by Zer0

The Sun is a GateWay eh?

Well ill be a nice guy and let all the old people and children ..heck even the men go first, they can all get on space ships and fly right into the fucking Sun, which will take them to New Jerusalem, dont worry me and all the young ladies will follow soon after.... :flop:
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 26, 2012 8:15 am » by E6722maj

nice 'teardrop' coronal hole developing :flop:
whatever

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 26, 2012 11:30 am » by Ufosarus

ps. what's this

under my avatar for? i didn't put it there :think: :headscratch:

edit - now it's different :headscratch:
.[/quote]
i think its just dtv upgrading its site giving us more options and stuff :flop:

Initiate

PostFri Mar 30, 2012 3:19 am » by Skydog

looks like a load of links from your homescreen

Super Moderator

PostFri Mar 30, 2012 3:57 am » by Seahawk

skydog wrote:super mods,just told you why they hang about the sun,surely make me level 2 so i can have an avatar.fight the power :badair:
avatar or not i shall attempt to continue

Level 2? Do you mean 2 stars? If you do, that is something that is built in to the system. Your stars are increased at set post levels. I think that 2 stars is 100 posts, or something close, etc. Mods have nothing to do with awarding "levels," or stars. :cheers:

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Initiate

PostFri Mar 30, 2012 4:03 am » by Iamcare

Y'know, I have to say one thing. I absoloutly love the work of Nassim Haramein, i've been going back over some of his early stuff and linking it in with people like Gregg Braden, and Hoaglands hyperdimensional model which, say what you want about Hoagland but i think with that model he hit the nail on the head. If he and C2C really are alphabet soup creations, then thats the carrot they're using to beat us over the head with the stick.

In the same vein, I love Klaus Dona's work,parts of his Project Avalon thing blew me away and i've been anxious to see an english translation of his presentation on the mayan stuff he's found.

but am i the only one that thinks that those new mayan artifacts look a little to subject specific and 'cartoon style ' to real? I'm seeing a use of perspective and an explicit depiction in those plates that i've never seen in any other Mayan artwork. Athough it doesnt necissarlly mean they are, they really look like modern forgeries, the only reaon I would consider them is because they have both Haramein and Dona's weight behind them for now,

Having said that, we really see nothing of Mayan artwork since the good old Vatican Occulted 99.999999% of it and left us with the Popol Vuh and nothing else, so this could simply be a form of mayan art were only just discovering.

(EDIT: Also does anyone actually know the name of this documentary thats supposedly going to show a lot of new mayan stuff or when its going to be released?)
Word is born,
Fight the War, Fuck the norm....

Upload to Disclose.tv

Dedication ---------------- Tenacity --------------------------- Volition
ImageImageImage

Initiate

PostSat Mar 31, 2012 3:43 am » by Iamcare

heard Clyde Lewis talking about it today, seemed an interesting perspective.

From 1:21:52 onwards

Upload to Disclose.tv

Word is born,
Fight the War, Fuck the norm....

Upload to Disclose.tv

Dedication ---------------- Tenacity --------------------------- Volition
ImageImageImage

Initiate

PostTue Apr 10, 2012 3:18 am » by Skydog

thanks for trying guys but im just too thick to get a URL im afraid.sorry for using your thread as a learning curve.i will just add about nassim that he thinks he has all the goods with that flower pattern(of life?),seen all over,if you put lines of symmetrical,even,dots on paper then join them up to make triangles,like the star of david for example,they will quite soon turn into a 3d cube or whatever 3d shape.His dot and the singularity theory is quite nice but i do think he is a sheister,('blagger' in english) because we have all thought these or similar things,he makes a living from his rattleings and why not.

Previous