The trouble with Christianity/ The great Jesus swindle

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 06, 2014 1:14 am » by Noentry

Upload to Disclose.tv

"Ridicule is the only weapon which can be used against unintelligible propositions. Ideas must be distinct before reason can act upon them; and no man ever had a distinct idea of the trinity. It is the mere Abracadabra of the mountebanks calling themselves the priests of Jesus." - Thomas Jefferson

Upload to Disclose.tv

The greatest lie ever told.

:think:
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Super Moderator

PostWed Aug 06, 2014 1:41 am » by The57ironman

.....it's a swindle alright...

...you know it's autumn in New England
....when you have to run your air conditioning and heat...
in the same day..

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 06, 2014 4:01 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

The57ironman wrote:.

My palms are open and my arms outstretched and it aint for jesus.... :lol:

MAMa mia... :dancing:
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Super Moderator

PostWed Aug 06, 2014 4:33 pm » by Slith

Impressive. Maybe I should become a believer. At least for a night :think:

Canubis wrote:
chat is dead when i DIE!!!!!!!! and IT MABE HAPPE!N>>?? i might live for infinite discussion....fukn fooled upon buy dick fagit? booN

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostWed Aug 06, 2014 5:14 pm » by Hurtswhenipee

Slith wrote:

Impressive. Maybe I should become a believer. At least for a night :think:

She appears very healthy! :lol:
ImageImage

Initiate

PostWed Aug 06, 2014 8:45 pm » by Rkobilan

Noentry I enjoy listening to Pat. He has the ability to tell what is happening from a totally different point of view. His words should make you really think about just how much programming has been going on over time. aye?

In my opinion I've come to the conclusion that Religion is an imitation for Spirituality. With Spirituality being a means of understanding the very essence of the overall creation. Different groups have the same meanings overall yet they've been conditioned to disregard common sense and fight amongst themselves. That is due to their dogmas and celebrations that have nothing to do with that mentality.

Fact: There are some sects within Christianity that venerate this Man as being still on the Cross. Through education we learn that he left the cross and was buried. Why would someone continue then to perpetrate a in my opinion "A False God" when there is only One Creator?

Fact: Many Christians signify to the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, Amen. Years ago it was the Holy Ghost More importantly who is Amen? In Hebrew they say it means as it shall be. Very seldom do you hear that in Hebrew. Could Amen be an addition to create another distortion called the The Quadity opposing the Trinity?

Can't have a child without a mother. I submit a simple to the Father, The Mother and the holy Child is what perpetuates this existence with the Creators Creation. Can't no more Christian that that.

Here's a video for your thoughts. Apologies for the length however, it is well worth the time.

Couldn't get to embed

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostWed Aug 06, 2014 11:11 pm » by Giovanni

Noentry wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

"Ridicule is the only weapon which can be used against unintelligible propositions. Ideas must be distinct before reason can act upon them; and no man ever had a distinct idea of the trinity. It is the mere Abracadabra of the mountebanks calling themselves the priests of Jesus." - Thomas Jefferson

Upload to Disclose.tv

The greatest lie ever told.

:think:

:flop: :cheers:

iron :lol: :pray:
Customers Are Like Whores

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 07, 2014 1:01 am » by Noentry

Your faith is a joke

Upload to Disclose.tv

Respect? Dream on.

http://youtu.be/P4dSiHqpULk
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Initiate

PostThu Aug 07, 2014 4:23 am » by SonOfGodEternalFlame

James 3 King James Version (KJV)

3 My brethren, be not many masters, knowing that we shall receive the greater condemnation.

2 For in many things we offend all. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man, and able also to bridle the whole body.

3 Behold, we put bits in the horses' mouths, that they may obey us; and we turn about their whole body.

4 Behold also the ships, which though they be so great, and are driven of fierce winds, yet are they turned about with a very small helm, whithersoever the governor listeth.

5 Even so the tongue is a little member, and boasteth great things. Behold, how great a matter a little fire kindleth!

6 And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell.

7 For every kind of beasts, and of birds, and of serpents, and of things in the sea, is tamed, and hath been tamed of mankind:

8 But the tongue can no man tame; it is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison.

9 Therewith bless we God, even the Father; and therewith curse we men, which are made after the similitude of God.

10 Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.

11 Doth a fountain send forth at the same place sweet water and bitter?

12 Can the fig tree, my brethren, bear olive berries? either a vine, figs? so can no fountain both yield salt water and fresh.

13 Who is a wise man and endued with knowledge among you? let him shew out of a good conversation his works with meekness of wisdom.

14 But if ye have bitter envying and strife in your hearts, glory not, and lie not against the truth.

15 This wisdom descendeth not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish.

16 For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work.

17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.

18 And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace.

knowing is half the battle :cheers:

Initiate

PostThu Aug 07, 2014 11:43 am » by Sevens

I assume he is an atheist, how would he know Jesus to make such a shallow judgment. The blind leading the blind and unable to hear from the blurred muddy mindal currents of his mind.

Big deal what he says, least we re not beheading others for simply a view and also remembering Atheist shit government are responsible for well over 200 million deaths in the 20th century.

Next